bloodlust silver surfer vs superman and hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
this is a bloodlust surfer vs post crisus supes, and savage hulk.
who takes it. they fight on a unknown planet.
monday night debate yall.

bigbran
whoops wrong forum, how do you move threads? i have a couple windows open.

Sea King
the mods will move it

bigbran
ok, but when will they see it?
the hulksters are on now.

Sea King
Originally posted by bigbran
ok, but when will they see it?
the hulksters are on now.

im dont konw when ever they look i geuss

Broly92
nice job Bigbran laughing out loud

Sea King
if you pm tron he could do it i just saw him so hes on

bigbran
ok. ill do that.....

now.

Tron
ok. ill do that.....

now.

Don't bother.

Moved...

Broly92
Surfer

Sea King
Originally posted by Broly92
Surfer

Co-Signed

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Sea King
Co-Signed

co - signed
again

bigbran
co signed again.

Dinalfos
Spite thread.

Surfer wins.

bigbran
how is this spite? its one guy against 2 major characters that are strong.
oh i know because your presioc hulky poo, is said to lose, and you cant cum up with an arguement to defend him.

Soljer
Surfer.

golem370
What If Superman knocked Surfer off his board and he lands on the ground where The Hulk uses his arms to trap Surfer while Superman beats the hell out of SS.

Dinalfos
how is this spite? its one guy against 2 major characters that are strong.
oh i know because your presioc hulky poo, is said to lose, and you cant cum up with an arguement to defend him.

Lol, I wasn't even defending him. I said Surfer wins big grin

Sea King
Originally posted by golem370
What If Superman knocked Surfer off his board and he lands on the ground where The Hulk uses his arms to trap Surfer while Superman beats the hell out of SS.

i dont think that would happen cause sups aint fast enough for one and if he was(then i did not know) he would not be able to get real close to sups with all th red sun radition sufer would be spuing

Mordum
Current bloodlusted surfer takes this easily.

bigbran
nope this should be classic surfer, current one would take it w/o a fight.

Soljer
nope this should be classic surfer, current one would take it w/o a fight.

So would classic.

He drains the Gamma radiation from the hulk with one hand, and simultaneously emits kryptonite radiation towards Superman with the other.

Validus
Golem defending Superman. shock

Mordum
bigbran please can you post that pic again someone took it down on your other posts. ITS SO FUNNY! or any other pics you have.

Tha C-Master
Surfer absorbs the sun, then he proceeds to absorb the Gamma Radiation, there's no defence for either...

bigbran
Originally posted by Mordum
bigbran please can you post that pic again someone took it down on your other posts. ITS SO FUNNY! or any other pics you have. what one?

bigbran
Edited
this one?

bigbran
Originally posted by Mordum
bigbran please can you post that pic again someone took it down on your other posts. ITS SO FUNNY! or any other pics you have. http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/9241/signgoyoukz9or6.gifi got a couple more....

Mordum
LMAO ahahaha laughing whered you find that vomit one.

bigbran
in google, some people dont find it funny but i sure do, and i guess you do as well. laughing
i also use it instead of the vomit smiley, you can use it too.

Reaper777
Surfer wins, and even if supes could knock him off his board, he's stronger than the hulk, no contest.

Broly92
in google, some people dont find it funny but i sure do, and i guess you do as well. laughing
i also use it instead of the vomit smiley, you can use it too.
I found it funny the first three times but after that it was annoying

Mordum
I cant stop laughing.

Tassadar
Surfer takes both their powers away(red sun radiation, takes Hulks gamma radiation), turns them into happy meals, and eats them.

Brutacus
Surfer wins.

AcousticDoc

then surfer shrinks himself to the microlevel, flies inside hulk's ear and plants an atomic bomb level cosmic blast there.

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
Golem defending Superman. shock
nope hes actually defending the hulk stick out tongue

backspace
surfer

Tron
Edited
this one?

I'm gonna ask nicely to stop posting that...

And a bloodlusted Surfer turns them both into Cheez-It's.

bigbran
what noone is going to argue for the team???

Dalak
Average Hulk Audits the Surfers head off with his gamma powers!!

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg

bigbran
Originally posted by Dalak
Average Hulk Audits the Surfers head off with his gamma powers!!

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg laughing laughing laughing

MattDay
yea make it pre crisis sun dipped superman then we got a fight on our hands lol

bigbran
its 2 against one, and people like to argue that supes is on a ss level, so why not add hulk?

Dalak
its 2 against one, and people like to argue that supes is on a ss level, so why not add hulk?

Because then you have Superpope and Average Hulk on one side against a Living-Oscar knockoff big grin

They control the Secular and Religious secotrs of the world and rule us all behind the scenes.

Oh no, I've said too much!!

*drowns under a pile of unbreakable green-glowing red tape after being married to an Ape*

bigbran
im just going to ignore whatever the hell you said.

Dalak
im just going to ignore whatever the hell you said.

What? You don't know about Superpope? Or Average Hulk's Gamma-Bureaucracy powers?

Come on man, you have to keep up with the times. Characters are constantly changing and you have to keep up with the flow. big grin

bigbran
bump.

juggernaut66666
www.leaderslair.com/hulk/hulkvssurfer

RUNMAN
Surfer coz I'm a surfer!

juggernaut66666
sorry double post www.leaderslair.com/hulk/hulkvssurfer

nvrbeenwthagirl
How come Silver Surfer can't just whip around the both of them so fast that they can't even touch him. Then suck the yellow energy out of Superman's Body. He can transmute the Hulk into a statue or something.

bigbran
it can happen.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How come Silver Surfer can't just whip around the both of them so fast that they can't even touch him. Then suck the yellow energy out of Superman's Body. He can transmute the Hulk into a statue or something.

He can. That's why Norrin wins this fight, 11/10.

He can absorb the Gamma from the Hulk, and the Sun energy from Superman.

Then it's a cosmic-god, versus a reporter and a physicist.

Hmmm....

OR, Surfer could speedblitz Superman and the Hulk. That's right. Superman gets speedblitzed. wink.

Or, he could transmute them both into popsicles and then throw them into the sun.

Inhuman
surfer wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just dont' see the point of putting bricks up against Silver Surfer unless the bricks got some magic or shields or something protecting them against his transmuting powers. Thor and WW could possibly beat the Silver Surfer. Maybe. Superman and Hulk are too vulnerable to Surfers transmuting powers. Thor and WW have enemies who can do what surfer can and for some reason it doesn't really work on them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.