Firestorm vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins this battle?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
Who wins this battle?

...Er...Firestorm.

How is this even a fight? What the f**k?

Blair Wind
Firestorm cant matter manipulate organics can he? What the f**k?

Blair Wind
http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1dgreenlanternfirestormcircleo.jpg

Validus
The only Firestorm I see beating KMC Iceman is the elemental demi-god version.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind

You're right. He can't. But that doesn't mean he can'd do pretty much everything else.

Firestorm could immediately transmutate the air around Bobby into an adamantium sphere, so that no moisture from Bobby would be able to get out. Firestorm wins by incapacitation.

That's just one theory.

Blair Wind
It doesnt need to "get out" He is connected to it even if hes not "in" it. Therefore he could transfer his concisouness around him. erm gotta go do College work but thats all I have for now

batdude123

So? confused Is Bobby's body really organic (besides his consciousness)?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
So? confused Is Bobby's body really organic (besides his consciousness)?

Isn't it organic ice that covers his body.

batdude123
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Isn't it organic ice that covers his body.

My point is, Bobby can spread his consciousness to any water source around. So therefore, his body wouldn't be organic, but his consciousness would be.

Accel
In ice form, Bobby's body isn't really organic any more, so Firestorm should be able to affect it just fine.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
In ice form, Bobby's body isn't really organic any more, so Firestorm should be able to affect it just fine.

That's what I thought. cool

Juntai
Firestorm ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why not turn all the Water Molecules into Hydrodren and blow Iceman UP with a little nuclear fire.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why not turn all the Water Molecules into Hydrodren and blow Iceman UP with a little nuclear fire.

Exactly.

Metalmanx
It doesnt need to "get out" He is connected to it even if hes not "in" it. Therefore he could transfer his concisouness around him. erm gotta go do College work but thats all I have for now

I think you may be assuming Iceman can transfer his consciousness to other water that he is not in contact with. If he is COMPLETELY cut off from all sorts of water, he has no options.

montrail
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think you may be assuming Iceman can transfer his consciousness to other water that he is not in contact with. If he is COMPLETELY cut off from all sorts of water, he has no options.
This is not true. He froze an entire ship and was actually mist and was "everywhere" and he didn't need ice.

batdude123
Originally posted by montrail
This is not true. He froze an entire ship and was actually mist and was "everywhere" and he didn't need ice.

Meh, that doesn't even really matter especially when somebody can transmutate your entire body (because Iceman's body is inorganic) into tar. erm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by montrail

I know what he did. He was still "connected" to the ice via the amient moisture in the air. If he is completely cut off, and thus, powerless against anyone on the outside of said adamantium ball.

Grimm22
Firestorm turns the earth into a muffin stick out tongue

Blair Wind
http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1dgreenlanternfirestormcircleo.jpg

Metal yet alive.....anyone else see a connection to Ice yet alive? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK so how can ice man beat Firestorm if he turns intangible? Firestorm could lace all the air and water around with Hydrogen or some other flamable element and totally abuse Ice Man.

Rols
Stalemate, Firestorm has got more firepower than Iceman but does not have the ability to destoy his consciousness therefore cant beat him. Firestorm is no stranger so dont know how Iceman could defeat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.