Iceman vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

partiallyinsane
Alright so who do you think win? Or is it even possible for one to best the other?

Personally I'd take iceman...Ice could take all of the molecular motion from Juggernauts molecules and render him completely inert. I doubt the force field could protect him from that kind of an internal attack.

Sam Z
I doubt iceman can stop Juggernaut.

Accel
Neither one could hurt the other. Another stalemate.

Blair Wind
Juggs is one of the only people that I can see Iceman not completely owning....I dont think "stoppin" him would work (same way I doubt that Flash could steal Juggs speed) Nothing can stop the Juggernaut...that said Juggs cant do anything to Iceman erm

MrHeavySilence
What if Iceman pours ice into Juggernaut's nostrils until they fill his brain? Does that work, or does the gem prevent that?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
Neither one could hurt the other. Another stalemate.

Agreed.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
What if Iceman pours ice into Juggernaut's nostrils until they fill his brain? Does that work, or does the gem prevent that?

Gem prevents that.

montrail
So nobody can get near him because of a forcefield?

MJOILNIR
Stalemate I think. Juggs dosnt need to eat, breath, sleep ect. Bobby can probably slow him but not stop him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by montrail
So nobody can get near him because of a forcefield?

Precisely.

montrail
u can't even touch him? I mean if let you, could you touch him or would the force field still be up?

Metalmanx
u can't even touch him? I mean if let you, could you touch him or would the force field still be up?

If he lets you, then yes, you can touch him.

ThePittman
Well since it's not the Classic Juggernaut yes he can stop him, he is way depowerd from the Classic.

montrail
I know I'm asking a lot of wuestions...but nothing can touch him? not even a rain drop?

Metalmanx
I know I'm asking a lot of wuestions...but nothing can touch him? not even a rain drop?

Not if he doesn't want it to.

Whittdawg92
nothing can STOP, as in kill. a psychic blast or tons of rock can slow him down, but can't stop him. Iceman just sux, he's not even a cool character, people just like him cuz he's "an original"

Dinalfos
Actually, Iceman is an extremely "COOL" character.....Get it? Haha!

Whittdawg92
hilarious.

Dinalfos
I thought so too....

Longinus
Thats so gay, a character can't be hurt because they have some ultra uber forcefield, thats extremely gay. So lemme get this straight, Juggernaut can't be blinked out of existence, can't be mind raped and become a vegitable and he can't be beaten with sheer physical force? Yea this is why I don't like Juggernaut, the concept behind him is dumb.

Whittdawg92
1. juggernaut can be mind raped and banished, but he can get out of those eventually. iceman's the same concept, he's even worse, a stupider character than jugg by a mile. iceman should be removed from vs. forums forever. i doubt phoenix could even beat him

Longinus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
1. juggernaut can be mind raped and banished, but he can get out of those eventually. iceman's the same concept, he's even worse, a stupider character than jugg by a mile. iceman should be removed from vs. forums forever. i doubt phoenix could even beat him

Well, I hate characters like that in general, but how can someone come back after being blinked out of existence if they no longer exist??? confused

Whittdawg92
exactly my point. sometimes marvel's as stupid as DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.