Recent Video Game Purchases

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
THUG 2 - PS2

StinkFist462
God of War - PS2

kamikz
Hitman Blood Money, PS2.

Smasandian
FIFA World.

I havnt bought a game in a pretty long time actually. But that might change in Augest with Dead Rising, Saints Row and my favourite game Madden 07.

Cerberus
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - PS2

El_NINO
Day of Defeat - PC

LockJaw is lol
New super Mario bros

H. S. 6
I think it was GRAW - 360

Koala MeatPie
Guild Wars - Factions

$noopbert
Half Life 2 - Episode 1

Halo PC

JToTheP
Paper Mario:Thousand Year Door
Disgaea
Marc Ecko's:Getting Up

Impediment
Kingdom Hearts II

crazy_shadow
Battle for Middle Earth II -360
Prey - 360

i bought prey the day after, so i just put em together stick out tongue

PINBALL
NCAA 07 XBox

AstroFan
Accessories count?

Plantronics GameCon X30 headset for 360. stick out tongue

CheeseMeUpYO
Devil May Cry 3 Se - Ps2

Vinny Valentine
Amped 3

Tekno Boy
Guitar Hero

H. S. 6
Dead Rising - 360

Burning thought
Rygar for ps 2

NINJ4_BL4D3
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams PS2
Devil May Cry Spec Ed PS2
Guitar Hero PS2

Kurosaki Ichigo
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Naruto: Clash Of Ninjas
Resident Evil 4

C-Dic
Hmmph. I never knew this thread existed. I've been doing some pseud0-serious gaming as of late, having just bought a PS2. I work next door to a GameCrazy, so it kind of rubs off on me. Anywho..

Godzilla: Save the Earth - $8
Firefighter FD 18 - $7
Silent Hill 2 - $7
MLB 2006 - $23
Amplitude - $10
Frequency - $7
Crazy Taxi - $5
SSX Tricky - $5

I'm looking at getting "Godfather" for PS2, because I can't seem to put it down, having played it for hours on end the past 4 days.

C-Dic
Originally posted by JToTheP
Paper Mario:Thousand Year Door
Disgaea
Marc Ecko's:Getting Up

Err..for the PS2? That game fetches $150 or more on eBay. 2 was just released, though.

crazy_shadow
enchanted arms - 360

InnerRise
Metroid Prim Hunters DS

is it comprehensible.....

The Vice King
Saint's Row- 360

BackFire
NHL 07 - 360

Impediment
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (PS2)
Reservoir Dogs (PS2)
The Sopranos: Road to Respect (PS2)

My next two purchases will most likely be Tony Hawk's Project 8 (PS2) and Twilight Princess (GC).

Phat J
just bought the 360 along with oblivion, fear and gears of war. im thinking about picking up DOA 4 and perfect dark zero.. anybody played these? are they good choices?

crazy_shadow
Phantasy Star Universe -360
FEAR - 360
Gears of War -360
Defender - 360

dirkdirden
FF 3 - DS
valkrie profile 2 - PS2
Tales of the abyss - Ps2
FF12 - PS2
GOW -360
PSU -PS2
Disgea 2 -ps2
Children of Mana-ds
FinalFantasy5 -GBA
Magical Starsign - DS
Contact -DS
and a Snazy new M3 for my DS....now I can watch movies play mp3, and emulators.

Infinity
valkyrie profile 2 sylmeria
final fantasy 12
smackdown vs raw 2007
final fantasy tactics advance
final fantasy 5
final fantasy 9

InnerRise
1. Final Fantasy XII

2. Final Fantasy III

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Howard_Jones
Gears of War big grin

K73SK
small arms...

JToTheP
The last games I bought was:

Scarface:The World Is Yours
Tales Of The Abyss
Mega Man ZX

Lana
Got FFXII a couple weeks ago; tonight I bought a DS and Mario 64 DS.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Lana
I bought a DS and Mario 64 DS.

Lana caved! eek!

Mario 64 blows on DS though, analog is so much better. sad Buy New Super Mario Bros next, Yoshi's Island DS, Super Princess Peach, REbig grinS, Mario Kart DS, and Mario & Luigi:Partners in time

InnerRise
Lana caved! eek!

Mario 64 blows on DS though, analog is so much better. sad Buy New Super Mario Bros next, Yoshi's Island DS, Super Princess Peach, REbig grinS, Mario Kart DS, and Mario & Luigi:Partners in time Was Resident Evil any good on the DS, I didn't think it was.

Lana
Lana caved! eek!

Mario 64 blows on DS though, analog is so much better. sad Buy New Super Mario Bros next, Yoshi's Island DS, Super Princess Peach, REbig grinS, Mario Kart DS, and Mario & Luigi:Partners in time

Hey, I like Mario64 on the DS! It takes getting used to playing without the analog stick, but it's fun and there's a ton more stuff in it. The minigames are addictive as all hell.

Most of those games I plan on getting...except for RE, I don't really care for the RE series.

And technically I'm not supposed to have my DS at all yet, it's supposed to be a Christmas present from my mom stick out tongue

Röland
I got a 360 Pro and Gears of War this past Friday for my b-day. happy

BackFire
Hey, I like Mario64 on the DS! It takes getting used to playing without the analog stick, but it's fun and there's a ton more stuff in it. The minigames are addictive as all hell.

Most of those games I plan on getting...except for RE, I don't really care for the RE series.

And technically I'm not supposed to have my DS at all yet, it's supposed to be a Christmas present from my mom stick out tongue

Resident Evil isn't worth owning on the DS.

However, I believe it's illegal to own a DS without the amazing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. And the new Castlevania game coming out this week looks awesome too.

Final Fantasy III is pretty fun too.

Glad you like Mario 64, I can't get past the lack of analog stick, renders the game unplayable for me, the control pad is simply broken for that game, and the stylus is too sloppy and loose.

Mišt
Jade Empire -Xbox
Mark of Chaos - PC

JToTheP
Originally posted by BackFire
Resident Evil isn't worth owning on the DS.

However, I believe it's illegal to own a DS without the amazing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. And the new Castlevania game coming out this week looks awesome too.

Final Fantasy III is pretty fun too.

Glad you like Mario 64, I can't get past the lack of analog stick, renders the game unplayable for me, the control pad is simply broken for that game, and the stylus is too sloppy and loose.

How could the Original, and best Resident Evil, not be worth owning?

I am sick of people raving about the Castlevania series. Maybe it's cuz I played the 3D ones, but it was pure generic trash when I tried it.

And I am plenty sure FF3>>any current FF, since 3 is a classic, by Japan.

InnerRise
Latest Purchase: Nintendo Wii!!!! youpi

JToTheP
Originally posted by InnerRise
Latest Purchase: Nintendo Wii!!!! youpi

crybaby I HATE YOU, I WANT A WII!!!!!!!!! crybaby

jon84
I haven't bought an game in months, but the last few ones i got were:

Hitman: Blood Money (PC)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology (PS2)
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS2)

I might pick up a copy of Splinter Cell: Double Agent for PC tommorow.

Ricodrayz
Metal gear Solid Portable Op-Psp(Not a card battle game or a remake) best game ever =O

I dn if I might get Jump Ultimate stars(Jump super stars 2) for Ds

I might get aWii near Christmas, and maybe castlevania soon. BAH, I have no money so BAHHH.

InnerRise
crybaby I HATE YOU, I WANT A WII!!!!!!!!! crybaby Get up early!! Get up in them lines!! Wait for hours!!! Get a Wii!!! DUBIOUSLY!!! youpi

Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Metal gear Solid Portable Op-Psp(Not a card battle game or a remake) best game ever =O

I dn if I might get Jump Ultimate stars(Jump super stars 2) for Ds

I might get aWii near Christmas, and maybe castlevania soon. BAH, I have no money so BAHHH. How do you plan on obtaining Jump Ultimate Stars? It's not available in America is it?

Ricodrayz
Get up early!! Get up in them lines!! Wait for hours!!! Get a Wii!!! DUBIOUSLY!!! youpi

How do you plan on obtaining Jump Ultimate Stars? It's not available in America is it?

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... lol I got Jump Super Stars in China Town(not to far from my School). they sell every imported games. They will have Jump Ultimate Stars there too, I just need to find about 55 dollars for it.

If any of your stores don't sell imports(Do not check main game stores like Gamestop,Crazy,Eb and so on, it gotta be one of those bigger stores that also sell other things like anime =O)

InnerRise
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
lol I got Jump Super Stars in China Town(not to far from my School). they sell every imported games. They will have Jump Ultimate Stars there too, I just need to find about 55 dollars for it.

If any of your stores don't sell imports(Do not check main game stores like Gamestop,Crazy,Eb and so on, it gotta be one of those bigger stores that also sell other things like anime =O) $55!!!!!!!!!!!!! shock

What bigger stores are you talking about?

Ricodrayz
lol All imports cost an extra 10=20 dollars. Like J and H, or those huge anime stores lol that sell them in japanese and stuff. Bah even the little unheard of stores have imports on the side.

You could just order it offline if you want. Play asia is the most trusted one if you do want to order it.

InnerRise
That's what I intendo to do. Thanks. wink

JToTheP
Get up early!! Get up in them lines!! Wait for hours!!! Get a Wii!!! DUBIOUSLY!!! youpi

Not in New Jersey, we have a Wii drought here, and everytime some dumbass store puts an ad out, 200+ people show up.

Why the hell would you put an ad out for a new console, and not expect problems?

InnerRise
Well it wasn't that easy to get one here as well. I mean you have to call from store to store with no Ads anywhere to let you know.

I mean everybody must be calling b/c I'll show up and there would already a long @$$ line.

JToTheP
Well it wasn't that easy to get one here as well. I mean you have to call from store to store with no Ads anywhere to let you know.

I mean everybody must be calling b/c I'll show up and there would already a long @$$ line.

No, they put ads out like dumbasses, like Best Buy and EBGames/GameSpot and hundreds of people show up.

Lana
That's because corporate sucks ass and is retarded. The stores themselves have zero control over advertising and displays.

*is sick to death of being asked if we have any ****ing PS3s*

JToTheP
That's because corporate sucks ass and is retarded. The stores themselves have zero control over advertising and displays.

*is sick to death of being asked if we have any ****ing PS3s*

I wouldn't even bother to send our ads, word of mouth is fair enough.

Impediment
I got my income tax return back today, and I decided to spoil myself with a Playstation3 (60 gig HD) package. I bought the DVD remote, Tony Hawk's Project 8 and Resistance: Fall of Man.

droolio I'm loving it so far!

My only gripe is that I really miss the rumble feature. ermm

DarkC
WoW: BC.

InnerRise
Are you new to World of Warcraft or were you playing it before the expansion?

jon84
Recently bought:

Splinter Cell Double Agent
Half-Life 2: Episode I

Ordered:

Bully
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

JToTheP
Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn Of Souls GBA

K73SK
was going to be worms today, but might have to be next week :]

cruel jedi
the games that ive bought in the last 2 weeks:
need for speed carbon:completed
enchanted arms:44%
fifa07stick out tongueile no expression
nest game im getting is lost planet which will be on thursday happy

Pulse2
Hmm, I haven't purchased a game since last year summer, none have particually interested me, however, the likes of GOW2 and FFXII are out, so think I'll prepare my wallet once again, theres also a few PSP games I want.

((The_Anomaly))
DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

I friggin love this game, its really very good, despite the first budokai tenkaichi game being a pile of crap. #2 is on a whole different level then the first budokai tenkaichi, 2 is even better then Budokai 3 IMO.

Impediment
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS3)

I decided to do something nice for my little cousin on his birthday, and I gave him my PS2 and a few PS2 games, including my first version of Ultimate Alliance. That way, it gave me an excuse to get the nicer looking PS3 version.

InnerRise
Viva Pinata.

Lana
Last game I got was FFIII a couple weeks ago. Trying to decide what to get next.

BackFire
Got a Wii and Zelda a few days ago.

Also got Burning Crusade

and in a week will get FFVI advance, and will play my favorite video game of all time all over again

JToTheP
Well, if Virtual Console counts, I d/l Link To The Past, and Mario 1. big grin I love Link To The Past, it's one of the greatest games ever made. <3

jon84
Last bought Resident Evil 4 for PC.

Impediment
Bought a Wii today, along with the classic controller and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

My daughter was thrilled to see the new "toy" that I bought.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Matts003.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Matts001.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/Matts002.jpg

All I need now is an XBox 360, if only so I can play Gears of War.

JToTheP
I bought Final Fantasy IV Advance off amazon yesterday.

Oh yeah, Impediment, your daughter is really cute.

K73SK
impediment you rich bastard >.>

jon84
I bought a Black PSP today with Tekken 5: DR, Tenchu San & GTA: Vice City Stories.

Kazenji
How could the Original, and best Resident Evil, not be worth owning?.

I've still got the first one for the PS1 stick out tongue

The last game that i brought was the Sega Mega drive collection or to some other people Sega Genesis collection

Impediment
Bought a used edition of Blazing Angels: Squadrons of World War II (PS3) for just $25 today. Visually, the game is beautiful. It's a fun game to play, but not too difficult or challenging, IMO. It kinda reminds me of that old school arcade game 1941. Anyone remember that?

Jack of Light
Oblivion - 360

SnakeEyes
Bully - PS2

Impediment
I finished paying off my pre-order of Motorstorm (PS3), and all I have to do is go pick it up when it's released next week.

InnerRise
The Sims 2 Expansion Pack: "Seasons" - PC

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MadMel
diablo 2
SSBM
wii sports
star wars battlefront 2

InnerRise
You purchased Wii Sports?

I thought you had Super Smash Brother's Melee.

Kazenji
purchased Wii Sports ?? i thought that came with the Wii

well i got recently.....

X-men Legends 1 and 2
X-men 2: Wolverines revenge

jon84
I received Bully & MGS3 from the postman a few days ago. I also bought a 2 GB SanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo & a USB cable for my PSP.

AstroFan
New Sharp 42" 1080p HDTV Happy Dance

MadMel
You purchased Wii Sports?

I thought you had Super Smash Brother's Melee.

***** WRONG THREAD!!
*runs away crying*

§uffer§noopy
My most recent is Dreamfall.

JToTheP
Vice City Stories on Ps2 yesterday.

mith fox
dragonball:tenkieachi 2 (sry for spelling) i rented it first i wish i did that was a waste of time. GO OUT AND BUY THIS GAME.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by mith fox
dragonball:tenkieachi 2 (sry for spelling) i rented it first i wish i did that was a waste of time. GO OUT AND BUY THIS GAME.

Yea DBZ: BT2 is prolly in the top 5 Wii games at the moment.

Zelda, DBZ: BT2, and SSX Blur are probably the best IMO. There are other good games too, like Trauma Center, and Elebits, and Red Steel, and Excite Truck, but those three are on a different level of awesomeness, with Zelda being on a higher plateau completely.

InnerRise
Rayman Rabbid Rabbits is a pretty good game for the Nintendo Wii.

K73SK
almost purchased worms today for the XBLA...thank god i got the demo first...disappointed me MAJORLY...it's like a damn flash version of worms rather then a classic game.

jon84
Bought Burnout Legends for PSP today. I also got a black Hori silicone cover.

Impediment
Picked up my copy of Motorstorm yesterday, and it's very, very good. Worth every cent, IMO. My only gripe is the semi-generic butt-rock soundtrack. It has a few good selections, like Slipknot and others, but the majority is really generic.

Kazenji
Got the ghost Rider game the other day its a good game don't belive what you see on some of the gaming sites

ESB -1138
The most recent game I bought was Sonic & the Secret Rings. Best 3D Sonic game ever!!

Swe_Bum
Battlefield 2

Lana
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

jon84
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirrior

I really need to stop buying PSP games.

Impediment
God of War II (PS2)

A totally amazing game!

jon84
Star Wars: Lethal Alliance

grey fox
FF IX, highly under-rated.

JToTheP
No, it's that bad grey fox, for $12 a month? Hell yes it is. HDD makes it worth it.

BackFire
9, not 11.

JToTheP
Oh, whoops, I'm not up on my romans. embarrasment

grey fox
No, it's that bad grey fox, for $12 a month? Hell yes it is. HDD makes it worth it.

I meant 9 but your right 11 IS a shit-fest , the only admirable thing about it was it's graphics really....

Smasandian
STALKER

Had my problems (bugs and shit), unforgiving difficulty, but after restarting on a lower setting, its actually getting really good. The gunfights are pretty intense, and I love the setting of the game. Just needed a few more months to iron out all the kinks and seriously figure out the whole computer specs. I'm running on minimum details, 800x600 and I still get a few hiccups along the way....and considering I can play Company of Heroes with medium settings and this game looks roughly 2 years old, something is really wrong.

MadMel
yup..somethings wrong there

JToTheP
Originally posted by grey fox
I meant 9 but your right 11 IS a shit-fest , the only admirable thing about it was it's graphics really....

If 11 were FREE I could tolerate it a bit more I think.

I love 8 & 9, always will, I also like 3 a lot on DS, I'm sure I'll like the other original 5 also. Before the series sold out for 7, and the failure that is 10. (I'm not going into it, stay far back.)

Big Sexy
Warriors PSP
God of War Ps2
Def Jam icon

MadMel
hopefully my next post will include spidy 3 wii version big grin
that looks awesome big grin

grey fox
If 11 were FREE I could tolerate it a bit more I think.

I love 8 & 9, always will, I also like 3 a lot on DS, I'm sure I'll like the other original 5 also. Before the series sold out for 7, and the failure that is 10. (I'm not going into it, stay far back.)

1 on GBA is VERY good (at least IMO) has a very cool retro feel to it.

Lana
Advance Wars for DS

Tekno Boy
A few weeks ago I bought SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Devil May Cry 3.

I've also just ordered an old PSone game off the internet called Dragon Valor.

MadMel
ultimate spiderman
havent the chance to play it yet

Impediment
Super Paper Mario (Wii).

Great game, very innovative and amazingly fun, even if the visuals are last-gen.

Sweet Escape
Last game I bought: Resident Evil 4

InnerRise
Super Paper Mario.

SaTsuJiN
Command and Conquer 3

Impediment
Spider-Man 3 (PS3)

AstroFan
Xbox 360 Elite
Spider-Man 3

Barker
Ratchet and Clank, ATF Off-Road Fury 2, THUG.

All old ass games, gotta love buy 2 get one free. no expression

Sai1
Bleach DS 2

jon84
Miami Vice: The Game - PSP

Joe K
Tom Clancys rainbow 6- 360

Some alien game..Dont remember name lol - 360

JToTheP
The last game I bought was Super Paper Mario, Tomb Raider will be next. Unless you count what I get for my birthday.

Joe K
OH PREY! That's it.

jon84
Rachet and Clank: Size Matters

SaTsuJiN
-Marvel Nemesis : Rise of the Imperfects (Ps2) - 20 bucks

-Art of Fighting Anthology (Ps2) - 20 bucks

now I just gotta get Quake 4 (PC) for 20 bucks big grin

Impediment
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Wii) used $39.99

Not a bad game. It has kind've a steep lurning curve, but, being the THPS veteran I am, it was easy to learn. Project 8 is more fun, IMO.

Thunder Fox
Naruto Ninja Council 3 (DS) new $30

fun in its own repeditive way its good when you have nothing else to do

JToTheP
God Of War II, technically, birthday exchange, but I paid the difference.

Impediment
Family Guy (PS2).

It's actually a load of fun! I bought it used for just $15, half-expecting it to be mediocre. It's actually quite fun, and funny, especially if you're devout Family Guy fan, like me.

The neat little twist is that all of the non-sequitir cut-scenes/flashbacks from the series are in the game, but they are playable min-games.

BackFire
Forza 2.

Best racing game on 360 right now, by far.

AstroFan
Forza 2 also. stick out tongue

BackFire
Copycat!

Banned.

Lana
Puzzle Quest for the DS. Definitely a very addicting game.

JToTheP
FF6 on GBA! big grin

Tomb Raider:Anniversary pre-order next week! big grin

The UK got a Collector's Edition with 3 discs, I want a Collector's. sad

Bicnarok
Purchase?? have you never heard of Bit torrent?

The only games Ive ever bought are from ID software, because I know they are quality.

ESB -1138
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Sonic Rush Adventure

All of them are paid off in full at Gamespot. Now all I have to do is wait for them to come out. And so begins the waiting game......the waiting game is boring.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ESB -1138
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Sonic Rush Adventure

All of them are paid off in full at Gamespot. Now all I have to do is wait for them to come out. And so begins the waiting game......the waiting game is boring. I was about to say. I thought you had these games already before I read the last bit.

Thought I had missed something.

JToTheP
Tomb Raider:Anniversaryyyy! big grin!

Blue_Hefner
I just got Half-Life 2 a few weeks ago, and it's by far the best game I've played

ESB -1138
I was about to say. I thought you had these games already before I read the last bit.

Thought I had missed something.

I have a confession. I'm from the future here to tell you this. Samus is actually a turkey.

History Buff
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories for the PSP!

I love it!!! Especially when i'm bored at work!!!

Violent2Dope
Fable:Lost Chapters. Took me a while to get it but it was awesome. I beat the game and got everything.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>