JLA (amped) vs. This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Batman 1 Million (WITH the motherbox)
Superman Prime
Wonder Woman with all weapons and God Wave
Flash Prime
Hourman 1 Million
Classic Ion

vs.

Exitar
Odin
Galactus
Imperiex
Eternity
Nabu
Death
Mr. Mxyzptlk

Who wins?

Accel
Flash Prime drops the multiverse on them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eternity and Mr. Mxy laughs at even being in this fight.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Eternity and Mr. Mxy laughs at even being in this fight.

Do you understand the power that this JLA team wields? huh

galan7777777
though the 1st team described would be an unbeatable earthly team, no mortals could compete with the likes of galactus or eternity, they could litterally wave their hand and make it as though the first team never existed.........the 2nd team hands down!

batdude123
Originally posted by galan7777777
though the 1st team described would be an unbeatable earthly team, no mortals could compete with the likes of galactus or eternity, they could litterally wave their hand and make it as though the first team never existed.........the 2nd team hands down!

Do you even understand what Classic Ion, or Flash Prime, or Hourman 1 Million were even capable of??? erm

UniOmni
Cosmic God team wins this. The biggest gun on the other team is easily Ion.
And he isn't definitely over Odin, much less the other bigger guns on the team.

CosmicGods win, and with little fanfare.

Any team with concepts like Eternity and Death are beyond power. The only ones who can beat them are those capable of creating them.
Nobody on the JLA has been shown to be able to create conceptual beings.

complexbrother
Originally posted by batdude123
Do you even understand what Classic Ion, or Flash Prime, or Hourman 1 Million were even capable of??? erm

Do you understand about concepual entites ? most people act like they cam be beat easily. the only one who could beat Eternity is the Living Tribunal, or the Source, or The one above all, or classic Beyonder.

batdude123
Originally posted by complexbrother
Do you understand about concepual entites ? most people act like they cam be beat easily. the only one who could beat Eternity is the Living Tribunal, or the Source, or The one above all, or classic Beyonder.

Fine, take out Eternity.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni

CosmicGods win, and with little fanfare.

Easily Ion? Sorry, but Hourman 1 Million could rewrite the timeline of the universe with just a thought.

UniOmni
Hourman 1Million i believe needed the Worloggog to do so. Does he get that in this match?
And that still doesn't put him above Eternity or Death, or possibly Galactus.
Galactus has manipulated time and space before, as well.

galan7777777
yes i do batdude, but you must understand that galactus in omniscent he alone would know whats these beings were thinking before they themselves thought it, and death could literally wave his hand and destroy the 1st team, and plus if either death, eternity, or galactus were somehow destroyed, then the balance of the universe would be thrown off and destroyed, as they are the 3 elements required in the marvel universe, so i guess either way the second team would win

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes i do batdude, but you must understand that galactus in omniscent he alone would know whats these beings were thinking before they themselves thought it, and death could literally wave his hand and destroy the 1st team, and plus if either death, eternity, or galactus were somehow destroyed, then the balance of the universe would be thrown off and destroyed, as they are the 3 elements required in the marvel universe, so i guess either way the second team would win

IT has been quoted that Mr. Mxlplyx is the most powerful of the cosmics and to him every thing is a joke. He is so powerful that he could turn Galactus into a bannana. And Galactus would stomp crush anyone less than that. Especially if he had two or three planets to eat. Galactus is like Anti-Monitor Powerful. Or The nebula man or something. Eternity would simply end the fight before it begins. Or give himself the IG.

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IT has been quoted that Mr. Mxlplyx is the most powerful of the cosmics and to him every thing is a joke. He is so powerful that he could turn Galactus into a bannana. And Galactus would stomp crush anyone less than that. Especially if he had two or three planets to eat. Galactus is like Anti-Monitor Powerful. Or The nebula man or something. Eternity would simply end the fight before it begins. Or give himself the IG.

what did that hafta do with my post? sounds like u agree with me?

nvrbeenwthagirl
what did that hafta do with my post? sounds like u agree with me?

I do, Any one of team 2 can mop up the floor with team 1. I totally think Team 2 has a chance at beating the presence. Not that they could, but they sure would make him show himself. :P

batdude123
Perhaps I was mistaken about the power of some of the amped up JLA members. They can't really compete.

rotiart
Batman 1 Million (WITH the motherbox)
Superman Prime
Wonder Woman with all weapons and God Wave
Flash Prime
Hourman 1 Million
Classic Ion

vs.

Exitar
Odin
Galactus
Imperiex
Eternity
Nabu
Death
Mr. Mxyzptlk

Who wins?

Classic Ion is probably fit to take on Eternity. Maybe Imperiex... but not Mr. Mxyzptlk.
Classic Ion was a universal power. having dozens of forms. creating a fertile farmland in the desert, quelling wars. he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. he was a god. He was not restrained to earth either. He was easily above Odin skyfather level.

HOwever as the "heroes" best bet, hes going up against imperiex eternity and mxyzptlk.. assuming galactus isn't full potential... heroes lose it...

massive power in strength...

vs.

massiver reality altering, mind reading... time distortion powers..

galan7777777
the only single beings that could beat team 2 would be the living tribunal, the one above all, and thanos with the heart of the universe

batdude123
the only single beings that could beat team 2 would be the living tribunal, the one above all, and thanos with the heart of the universe

And Spectre, Lucifer, Michael, Elaine, the Presence, the Great Evil Beast, and the Anti-Monitor. wink

galan7777777
And Spectre, Lucifer, Michael, Elaine, the Presence, the Great Evil Beast, and the Anti-Monitor. wink

yes, but i was refering only to marvel characters

batdude123
yes, but i was refering only to marvel characters

Gotcha.

Validus

The Guardians Kyle created are probably Odin level or above much less Kyle himself. Anyone with the total store of Oan energy is universal level, easily. Hal simply stepping into the CPB could do some insane stuff.

UniOmni
True, Ion is insanely powerful. But Odin is the King of the Skyfathers, imo.
He has some feats like galaxy busting and cosmo repairing, that make him a threat.

Validus
He another together busted a galaxy. Don't think he ever it did it himself though.

Still isn't on Kyle's level.

MattDay
superman prime is powerful enough to take on galactus one on one, believe me, get someone to post superman primes feats... he wasnt even trying in the series he was in!

Galactus will need to be at his best and sharp without underestimating superman prime to beat him, he looks like the herald version of superman from the crossover as well, odd huh?

draxx_tOfU
ion>>>>>>>odin

come on guys.........

mighty adam
Fine, take out Eternity. why don't try to make the jla win. i think the jla can put up a hell of a fight. but they just can't win

mighty adam
Originally posted by MattDay
superman prime is powerful enough to take on galactus one on one, believe me, get someone to post superman primes feats... he wasnt even trying in the series he was in!

Galactus will need to be at his best and sharp without underestimating superman prime to beat him, he looks like the herald version of superman from the crossover as well, odd huh? big grin your too funny no expression stop hypeing supes.

bigbran
that he is. and its weird that batdude would make a spite thread towards dc...

Psyquis52
Originally posted by mighty adam
big grin your too funny no expression stop hypeing supes. Good call.

Somewhere along here I heard someone mention Hourman altering the timeline of the Universe?

I'm not sure that, that would affect Galactus and Eternity very much seeing as they predate this universe. It would probably just tick them off.

I'm suprised at you batdude. This was very much an unintentional spite thread. I thought you knew these cosmic dudes better than this.

UniOmni
Originally posted by MattDay

Galactus will need to be at his best and sharp without underestimating superman prime to beat him, he looks like the herald version of superman from the crossover as well, odd huh?

^^^^^Key reason why many people hate Superman and all his various versions.
Nothing exists to validate this post, but we're supposed to believe he can take on the third force of the universe??
Overestimating one, while underestimating another.

Superman Prime hasn't done anything to show he can take on classic Mephisto, much less his superior in Galactus.

At best, i see him becoming a power source for Galactus to draw on, like he did hyperstorm, and hyperstorm was taking over realities.
He snatched him up with little effort.

batdude123
Nothing exists to validate this post, but we're supposed to believe he can take on the third force of the universe??

Like Sentry.

batdude123
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'm suprised at you batdude. This was very much an unintentional spite thread. I thought you knew these cosmic dudes better than this.

Be quiet, N00B!!! mad stick out tongue

And I DO know about the cosmic people, it's just that I was mistaken on the amped up JLA part.

UniOmni
Like Sentry.

Sentry wasn't shown taking on Galactus. Spiderman said he did. Until its proven that he did take on Galactus, it never happened imo.

batdude123
Sentry wasn't shown taking on Galactus. Spiderman said he did. Until its proven that he did take on Galactus, it never happened imo.

COSIGNED!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Richv1
The second team. They are more powerful as Cosmic Entities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.