squall and cloud vs seifer and sepiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anakin 106
anythin goes

NINJ4_BL4D3
Bad guys always lose...............but bad guys are so cool

Kayne Archeron
seifer'd go down easy, he's the weakest of the four, then squall and cloud could double-team sephiroth, which would be pretty challenging, but Squall and Cloud are two of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, FF main characters

Superboy Prime
Zidane has the potential to be the most powerful of FF main chars.

Or rather he had the potential to be the most powerful, but I don't remember him unleashing devastating forces like his fellow genome Kuja.

Draco69
Seifer has a one-hit kill Limit Break as demostrated in Disc Three against the GF Odin.

It's basically Zanmato.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Zidane has the potential to be the most powerful of FF main chars.

Or rather he had the potential to be the most powerful, but I don't remember him unleashing devastating forces like his fellow genome Kuja.

I basically beat Kuja by myself eek! everyone else died on me sad

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Draco69
Seifer has a one-hit kill Limit Break as demostrated in Disc Three against the GF Odin.

It's basically Zanmato.

but doesn't odin come back as gilgamesh and kill seifer?

Superboy Prime
It does come back, but it doesn't kill him.

Draco69
Gilgamesh is an entirely different being. Odin died. Gilgamesh used Zanmato on Seifer but it didn't work on him.

Seifer's Zanmato attack has the potential to kill them both. If it works on a Norse God...

Kayne Archeron
it still goes to squall and cloud considering they were both able to defeat those two already

Superboy Prime
Exactly, my bad I didn't make that precise enough. A GF does come back to kick Seifer in the ass, but it isn't Odin. In fact Gilgamesh grabs hold of Odin's sword.

Kayne Archeron
see, i knew a GF killed seifer, i just forgot which one, it's been awhile x-x

Superboy Prime
Er...the GF didn't kill Seifer, but it does end the boss fight.

ESB -1138
Squall defeated Seifer 4 times
Cloud defeated Sephiroth 2 times

No contest

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ESB -1138

No contest

second that

Infinity

No contest

says it all..

Mesirus
yeah, this is one sided, cloud can beat sephiroth, because sephiroth keep making the number one bad guy mistake! and squal can crush seifer without paying much attention

A better battle in my eyes with the guys you've chosen would be cloud and seifer vs squall and sephiroth

Pyron_is_God
Squall defeated Seifer 4 time.

Correction:
-Seifer stalemated Squall 1 time.
Squall beat Seifer 1 time.
Squall and 2 other people beat Seifer 2 other times. (unless we count the mini fight before you take on Edea on Disk2 where Seifer is majorly weakened)

Dark-Jaxx
Team 2.

SHM
Anakin 106, are you comparing Post-Nibel Sephiroth with Seifer?!?!

Sephiroth rapes the three of them. Speedblitz, or TK, or intangibility + magic, you choose.

Pyron_is_God
I don't get why people think Zantetsuken Reverse is a limit.
Limits in FFVIII only work when low on health or using Aura. Seifer was neither when he cut Odin in half.

GrieverSquall
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Limits in FFVIII only work when low on health or using Aura. Seifer was neither when he cut Odin in half.

Despite of that Seifer pretty much performs his Limit Breaks, low health or not. That's a game mechanic.

On topic, Squall owns Seifer and Sephiroth owns Cloud. Draw.

darge

No contest

reviving the post

yes cloud has always beaten sephiroth no matter how difficult it was

but when did squall defeated seifer 4 times?, at the first match in balamb it was a draw, then later squall defeated seifer on 1 on 1 before the fight with edea, all the other fights dont count cause the number was not equal, when seifer kills odin with one hit, gilgamesh atacks seifer but doesnt kill him either, all the next battles where:

squall + 2 party members vs seifer, not other 1 on 1's

the number was his advantage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.