WATCHER vs GALACTUS vs THANOS vs RUNE KING THOR VS ETERNITY with a very SPECIAL twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ok all of these uber powerful guys take a wondefuk new york girl out on a DATE! describe scenarios and tell me who u think does better. {they ARE in love with their dates and have to find a way of asking them out, planning the date n everything in it n later have to try their luck with askin the woman to marry them.

Rols
They all have a GANGBANG roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!. Or they all make a clone of this beautifull woman..So they're you go, they dont have to destroy the universe to get this woman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
They all have a GANGBANG roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!. Or they all make a clone of this beautifull woman..So they're you go, they dont have to destroy the universe to get this woman.

the watcher plays with himself while she showers

Galactus' pee pee is too big. he splits her in half

Thanos kills her

Eternity is not turned on by her

Thor bangs her and moves on to the next wench.

leonheartmm
lmao.

Dinalfos
Cosmic Cube. Girls love that shit.

Rols
Well i think Mistress Death gets pretty jealous and takes this woman. They cant do anything about it.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the watcher plays with himself while she showers

Galactus' pee pee is too big. he splits her in half

Thanos kills her

Eternity is not turned on by her

Thor bangs her and moves on to the next wench.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

rotiart
WATCHER vs GALACTUS vs THANOS vs RUNE KING THOR VS ETERNITY with a very SPECIAL twist

Seriously?

Watcher is a peeping tom. He's like the shy introverted guy that stands around waiting like a wallflower. Unless they end up at the same phi beta kapa toga party, Watch is SOL.

Galactus is a scientist first and foremost. He's also a glutton and eats too much. At dinner Galan would take his date to a buffet and eat the place out of business. The date is so disgusted with it, she sneaks out the back, takes a taxi home, and galan never notices.

Thanos is the ultimate planner. He will treat the girl like he treated death. He'll wine her, dine her. He'll promise her the universe, and he'll actually deliver. One day just like lady death, the girl will finally say "I've come to accept you as my mate" and Thanos will toss the girl to the side. (How the hell you reject a person like Death is beyond me)

The minute Eternity walks up to the girl, Infinity shows up and beats the crud out of him. Reminding him that they are bonding forever and for all eternity, as she beats him to a cosmic pulp.

RKT. Well Thor, even as Donald Blake, was a ladies man. He never spent sheet time with the Enchantress. All he does is walk by, flex his muscles, shake his pony tail, and the girl chases after him. In the end RKT gets the girl. But the girl ends up being Laurana Bobbit. erm

Rols
lololol

leonheartmm
how about we add LUCIFER to the mix.?

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by leonheartmm
how about we add LUCIFER to the mix.? yay he steals ther women and if they try to fight he annhilates... Lucifer can get any and every girl .... He will make a new universe just for her and the bang her so hard she like a crack addict she can't get enough he do this to anybody he so pleases ..... he steals everbody else girlls and does all this for them .... besides hes the ultimate chrasimatic force period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.