Capitan Marvel (full power) Vrs Averege Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
PIS on and CIS on
616 hulk
whiz comics
New york city (Marvel), Central Park.
Without prep they just come out from Good will

Milkie
You're Kidding...

Why you have to underestimate Billy like that?

Huh?

Tell Me.

Now.

Sea King
Hulk dies wink

Dalak
Average Hulk? Is this hulk wearing a sport-coat and Glasses all of a sudden? big grin

badabing
Captain Marvel wins. no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by badabing
Captain Marvel wins. no expression

Fourty-three times.

Sea King
Originally posted by Soljer
Fourty-three times.

out of one no expression

batdude123
The kid said PIS and CIS were ON. So, you never know... erm

magneto1992
Yeah actually I agree to

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
The kid said PIS and CIS were ON. So, you never know... erm

all ok then its Captin Marvel 1/ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

He kills hulk in the first fight no expression

batdude123
Yeah, but Hulk is one of the most PIS/CIS filled character ever conceived.

rotiart
no superchangeling???

hulk.. um.. farts when he dies from billy... and .. its so bad.. cause its mexican.. it kills billy too... the hulk regenerates from fart. stick out tonguepppp bwhahahhahahhahahha...

hulk dies. easily.

Dalak
Originally posted by rotiart
no superchangeling???

hulk.. um.. farts when he dies from billy... and .. its so bad.. cause its mexican.. it kills billy too... the hulk regenerates from fart. stick out tonguepppp bwhahahhahahhahahha...

hulk dies. easily.

I'm no SuperChangeling but I DO have a pic of Average Hulk for you all!

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg

Priest
amm i think batman is roll eyes (sarcastic)

badabing
Why are you acting difficult?

Dalak
Originally posted by Priest

"Bat-Kick"

batdude123

Nope. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hulk is.

Priest

nope

badabing
No, Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Grimm22
Hulk = Overrated wink

Just like Supes, Shazem kicks the crap out of the jolly green giant big grin

batdude123
nope

Um, anytime someone like the Hulk can take down Namor and Silver Surfer at the same time, not to mention beating Thor in three punches has got to be the most PIS filled. I realize you said Batman is just to take a stab at me, but whatever....

batdude123
No, Hulk is the strongest one there is.

And for that reason alone some people think that he can beat Superman. erm

badabing
And for that reason alone some people think that he can beat Superman. erm
The Hulk can't?

Priest
Um, anytime someone like the Hulk can take down Namor and Silver Surfer at the same time, not to mention beating Thor in three punches has got to be the most PIS filled. I realize you said Batman is just to take a stab at me, but whatever....
and u were takin a stab at the hulk for no reason. obbvioulsy the hulk would loose in this fight.
u wanna talk about CIS/PIS, how the hell is batmanis still alive, takin punches from darseid, superman, and other top teir characters. he only human.

batdude123
The Hulk can't?

no expression

Grimm22
no expression

confused

happybday

batdude123
and u were takin a stab at the hulk for no reason. obbvioulsy the hulk would loose in this fight.
u wanna talk about CIS/PIS, how the hell is batmanis still alive, takin punches from darseid, superman, and other top teir characters. he only human.

"He only human." roll eyes (sarcastic) Please, don't insult him by just grouping him into the "just human" category. He trained his body and his mind to exceed the physical limitations of mere humans. Besides, he's a COMIC character. There's nothing human about what he does. However, Superman never hits him as hard as he can (I don't know WHERE the hell you came up with that one), Darkseid hit him when Batman had the motherbox so nice try there. roll eyes (sarcastic) And listen, I said Hulk's filled with PIS because he is. I didn't take a stab at him for no reason.

badabing
no expression
bnone

batdude123
bnone

You're cool too. love

Grimm22

Dont bring other characters into this nono

Dalak
Originally posted by Grimm22
Dont bring other characters into this nono

Aww, I thought this was a discussion about overrated characters. I know of several easy ones off the top of my head, but instead of creating more angst . . .

I repost the little sketch I made of Average Hulk

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg

Dalak
And thus ends my night of masquerading as SC. It was funny to not jsut me I hope, and if enough public outcry occurs there might be COntinuing Adventures of Average Hulk.

Like in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxOc3iR5pA big grin

Dinalfos

That would't be PIS, that would be jobbing. Or possibly even CIS. But not PIS, because it ain't out of character for Hulk to smack them.

EvilDead666
Excuse me for being the stupid noob, but I feel I would better grasp the entire thread if someone could please tell me what PIS/CIS means. Thanks in advance for being terribly nice and not flaming me because I think that confrontations are terrible and they make my armpits sweat something nasty. The doctor says I should start taking these pills but the thought is just too much. Pills are the devil my mother always said...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by EvilDead666
Excuse me for being the stupid noob, but I feel I would better grasp the entire thread if someone could please tell me what PIS/CIS means. Thanks in advance for being terribly nice and not flaming me because I think that confrontations are terrible and they make my armpits sweat something nasty. The doctor says I should start taking these pills but the thought is just too much. Pills are the devil my mother always said...

Noob.

EvilDead666
Well, I figured it out through my own inquisitive mouse clicking. Plot Induced Stupidity and Character IS. Interesting. Well, this has really been fun.

P.S. Hulk wins. Remember in like issue 397 or so of the 616 Hulk during the 'ghosts of the past' storyline when Vector blasted away like 80% of his muscle mass, then Hulk just regenerated it in like 3 panels? That's friggin' tough.

Accel
No he ain't.
He never took down Namor and Surfer at the same time....Originally posted by EvilDead666
Well, I figured it out through my own inquisitive mouse clicking. Plot Induced Stupidity and Character IS. Interesting. Well, this has really been fun.

P.S. Hulk wins. Remember in like issue 397 or so of the 616 Hulk during the 'ghosts of the past' storyline when Vector blasted away like 80% of his muscle mass, then Hulk just regenerated it in like 3 panels? That's friggin' tough.
N00b!

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
No he ain't.

God people. roll eyes (sarcastic) I said he's ONE OF the most PIS/CIS filled characters. Half the stuff he does puts jobber mode online for the other characters. If you can't see that, well then.... sad

Originally posted by Accel
He never took down Namor and Surfer at the same time....

Did you not see the crap scans SuperChangeling posted?

Dinalfos
What does jobbing have to do with PIS?

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
What does jobbing have to do with PIS?

Plot Induced Stupididty and Character Induced Stupidity has everything to do with jobbing. no expression

Dinalfos
Plot Induced Stupididty and Character Induced Stupidity has everything to do with jobbing. no expression

Not necessarily. Jobbing can be a genuine character trait that doesn't make for a stupid plot. If it fits the character, then it's not PIS. It would be PIS if the outcome is virtually impossible, but that's not always the case.

batdude123
Not necessarily. Jobbing can be a genuine character trait that doesn't make for a stupid plot. If it fits the character, then it's not PIS. It would be PIS if the outcome is virtually impossible, but that's not always the case.

Which as I was saying, happens a lot with the Hulk.

Dinalfos
Which as I was saying, happens a lot with the Hulk.

Which, as I'm telling, is not the case.

batdude123
Which, as I'm telling, is not the case.

Which, as I'm telling, IS the case. ninja

Dinalfos
Which, as I'm telling, IS the case. ninja

Wrong! mad

Broly92
Wrong! mad
Or is it????? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.