Master Chief vs Elder Predator vs Armored Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
who wins

Grimm22
Master Cheif with relative ease wink

srankmissingnin
Spider-man wins easily armor or not.

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Spider-man wins easily armor or not.

Spidey cant beat Cheif no

Skeets
Originally posted by Grimm22
Spidey cant beat Cheif no
Why not? What's so special about master chief?

golem370
Master Chief- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Chief_%28Halo%29

H. S. 6
Master Chief should take this.

DigiMark007
Advanced carbide ceramic material grafted onto bones to increase durability and strength
Protein complex injections to increase muscle density and lower recovery time after injury
Body growth hormone pellet injections to boost skeletal and muscle tissue growth
Occipital capillary reversal to increase blood flow to the eyes, resulting in enhanced vision and perceptiveness
Superconducting neurofilament fibers added to nerve endings, resulting in 300% increase in reflexes and increases in intelligence, memory, and creativity.

How is this beyond Spidey?

Skeets
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Advanced carbide ceramic material grafted onto bones to increase durability and strength
Protein complex injections to increase muscle density and lower recovery time after injury
Body growth hormone pellet injections to boost skeletal and muscle tissue growth
Occipital capillary reversal to increase blood flow to the eyes, resulting in enhanced vision and perceptiveness
Superconducting neurofilament fibers added to nerve endings, resulting in 300% increase in reflexes and increases in intelligence, memory, and creativity.

Exactly he's beaten spider slayers more impressive then that.

H. S. 6

I'd say the Cheif's armor would give Petey a run for his money, though.

Skeets
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Bah! Spidey rips it off him.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Skeets
Bah! Spidey rips it off him.

There are layers upon layers of it. I doubt Spidey's going to get through it before the Cheif snaps his neck. stick out tongue

By the way, does the Cheif have weapons?

DigiMark007

Fair enough.

But I just saw Spidey tear Titanium Man a new one in a recent ASM. And I also remember an odd fight Pete had against a dude with a nigh-impenetrable mining-suit that he stole and was using to rob banks. It took him a while to beat the guy, but eventually he did (and at one point webbed and swung a few tons of concrete straight on top of the guy).

A decent fight, sure, but if we're going Iron Spidey that means he's bullet-proof too, so MC's not the only one with some armor.

golem370
Remember Spider-Man has Armor the Iron Man Armor

Skeets
There are layers upon layers of it. I doubt Spidey's going to get through it before the Cheif snaps his neck. stick out tongue

By the way, does the Cheif have weapons?
How strong is he exactly?

golem370
They said that MC fliped over a armored vehicle weighing between 40 and 60 tons

H. S. 6
Fair enough.

But I just saw Spidey tear Titanium Man a new one in a recent ASM. And I also remember an odd fight Pete had against a dude with a nigh-impenetrable mining-suit that he stole and was using to rob banks. It took him a while to beat the guy, but eventually he did (and at one point webbed and swung a few tons of concrete straight on top of the guy).

A decent fight, sure, but if we're going Iron Spidey that means he's bullet-proof too, so MC's not the only one with some armor.

But I doubt Titanium Man's armor can rival that of Master Cheif's, which was created some 500 years in the future.

Don't forget the plasma shield that surrounds the Chief's armor, too.

Soljer
Spiderman takes the win here.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
Spiderman takes the win here.

Why's that?

DigiMark007

golem370
The Boris Bullski was my favorite. http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Titanium_Man_%28Boris_Bullski%29

DigiMark007
But I doubt Titanium Man's armor can rival that of Master Cheif's, which was created some 500 years in the future.

Don't forget the plasma shield that surrounds the Chief's armor, too.

Interesting. I didn't figure this would be this hard. But kudos for backing your boy effectively. thumb up

My problem here is that no gun/bullet in the history of existence has touched Spider-Man. Bullseye can't touch him, and I doubt MC is a better shot.

I realize it would be a long fight. MC is armored out the ass compared to what Spidey is used to dealing with.

But, is MC Class 15? I saw nothing in the bio (or the games) to suggest this. Someone mentioned he'd snap Spidey's neck. And while this might be possible if Spidey was standing still, he's been hit by guys a lot stronger than MC and walked away from it....many, many times. I have a hard time believing Parker would go down terribly easy.

I'm not saying MC wouldn't get hits in. He would. But closing the deal against someone as durable as Spidey will be very tough, especially given how many shots he'll dodge. And Pete will win the battle of attrition, even with all the shielding. It'll just take him a while. He's done it before (in the fights I mentioned earlier and others) and he can do it again.

Soljer
Why's that?

DigiMark is telling you exactly why. Master Chief is nothing Spiderman hasn't dealt with before. Master Chief is FAR slower than Spiderman, could never hope to hit him with any sort of weapon, and, eventually, will just be overwhelmed by spiderman.

Skeets
Spidey's been shot more then once...erm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Skeets
Spidey's been shot more then once...erm

Pfft!

By who? Off-hand I can't think of a specific instance (he tried to catch two bullets once and got hit by one). And the number of times he has dodged multiple guns firing is much more often than getting hit.

H. S. 6
Interesting. I didn't figure this would be this hard. But kudos for backing your boy effectively. thumb up

My problem here is that no gun/bullet in the history of existence has touched Spider-Man. Bullseye can't touch him, and I doubt MC is a better shot.

I realize it would be a long fight. MC is armored out the ass compared to what Spidey is used to dealing with.

But, is MC Class 15? I saw nothing in the bio (or the games) to suggest this. Someone mentioned he'd snap Spidey's neck. And while this might be possible if Spidey was standing still, he's been hit by guys a lot stronger than MC and walked away from it....many, many times. I have a hard time believing Parker would go down terribly easy.

I'm not saying MC wouldn't get hits in. He would. But closing the deal against someone as durable as Spidey will be very tough, especially given how many shots he'll dodge. And Pete will win the battle of attrition, even with all the shielding. It'll just take him a while. He's done it before (in the fights I mentioned earlier and others) and he can do it again.

Spidey's my boy, too. stick out tongue

I just don't know if I can see him 1) getting past the energy shielding, 2) then hitting MC hard enough to actually hurt him, what with his regular armor along with his great durability.

Master Chief's armor grants him amazing reactive abilities. That, along with Cortana, make them rival Spidey's easily. People injured themselves trying to simply control the SPARTAN armor because it was so fast that they would break their arms or legs with a mere thought. Not to mention Cortana; she boosts his reflexes to an even higher level, all while being able to give him tactical information, analyzing the fight, etc.

The Chief's strength is kind of vague, given the lack of feats thereof. He's easily on Spidey's level, though, I'd say. He can flip armored Warthogs, and drug that Covenant bomb by himself. (Mind you, this bomb must have been extremely heavy, for when he opened the seal doors, it resisted the vacuum pull of space for several moments.)

No doubt it would be an awesome fight, either way. yes

DigiMark007
Spidey's my boy, too. stick out tongue

I just don't know if I can see him 1) getting past the energy shielding, 2) then hitting MC hard enough to actually hurt him, what with his regular armor along with his great durability.

Master Chief's armor grants him amazing reactive abilities. That, along with Cortana, make them rival Spidey's easily. People injured themselves trying to simply control the SPARTAN armor because it was so fast that they would break their arms or legs with a mere thought. Not to mention Cortana; she boosts his reflexes to an even higher level, all while being able to give him tactical information, analyzing the fight, etc.

The Chief's strength is kind of vague, given the lack of feats thereof. He's easily on Spidey's level, though, I'd say. He can flip armored Warthogs, and drug that Covenant bomb by himself. (Mind you, this bomb must have been extremely heavy, for when he opened the seal doors, it resisted the vacuum pull of space for several moments.)

No doubt it would be an awesome fight, either way. yes

Yes, a good fight...I agree. I think that's as far as we'll get here.

*coughSpideywinscough*

wink

H. S. 6
Aw, quitting out on me already?

*coughMCwinscough*

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Aw, quitting out on me already?

*coughMCwinscough*

stick out tongue

Not quitting. Just realizing when we're not going to make any more headway.

A lot of fights are like that...it's a fairly even match-up and you have the two opposing sides. We probably brought the other closer to accepting that it might go either way, but we're still on other sides of the fence.

At this point, too many people keep beating a dead horse, rather than agreeing to disagree. Me, I just call it a day and move on....it's much less frustrating than getting into an argument that, given the number of people on both sides of this fight, I'll never fully win. ...same reason I haven't touched Spider-Man/Wolverine with a 10-foot pole for ages now. I love debating it (sometimes), but I'll never win someone over who doesn't want to be, so it's much too pointless.

H. S. 6
Not quitting. Just realizing when we're not going to make any more headway.

A lot of fights are like that...it's a fairly even match-up and you have the two opposing sides. We probably brought the other closer to accepting that it might go either way, but we're still on other sides of the fence.

At this point, too many people keep beating a dead horse, rather than agreeing to disagree. Me, I just call it a day and move on....it's much less frustrating than getting into an argument that, given the number of people on both sides of this fight, I'll never fully win. ...same reason I haven't touched Spider-Man/Wolverine with a 10-foot pole for ages now. I love debating it (sometimes), but I'll never win someone over who doesn't want to be, so it's much too pointless.

Fair enough.

Besides, we all know John and Petey would wind up at the bar together for a few drinks, becoming best of friends (having already murdered the Predator). stick out tongue

lilnutta12
armoured spidey is stronger than the original right - he murks master chief in that case - even if it dont amp his strength he can get away from any of his bullets or grenades.

elder preds is nothing unless he sets of that f*ck*ng suicide bomb

golem370
It's funny that nobody is defending Elder Predator

Jarlaxle
May I mention, Master chief has an unknown number of years of battle behind him (possibly hundreds of years)....Has far more futuristic technology at his disposal...

Jarlaxle
Master Chief has faced opponents way tougher.

Jarlaxle
He has faced entire armies of aliens with superhuman powers, and crazy technology and laid them to waste.

golem370
Now does the Iron Man armor increase his strength speed agility and reflexes and does it had to his weight?

golem370
What about I take out Elder Predator and add Luther Manning aka Deathlok- http://www.marveldirectory.com/misc/deathloksbionicsystem.htm

Metalmanx
Alright, I'm gonna try and shed some light here if I can, being a big fan of both Spider-Man and Halo (Master Chief).

By the way, the Pred goes down hard from the get-go, so he's not really worth mentioning.

Alright. The Master Cheif.
-Superhumanly strong: Able to lift and flip the Scorpion Tank (weighing in at 66 tons) as well as Banshees (I'm not sure about this one, probably 10 or so tons). He fights Elites hand-to-hand, who are also superhumanly strong (probably around the 10 ton range).
-Superhuman reflexes: He (John, by the way) was upgraded several times throughout his training with advanced, futuristic military science. And then the suit offers him even more upgrades to reflexes. And if Cortana is in there with him, she basically gives him a 360-degree angle of what's going on. He's able to dodge plasma blast and deflect missles with his bare hands.
-Superhuman durability: Also something that was greatly enhanced by the military. Before even donning the suit, he had his bones and skin genetically-altered to make them near-unbreakable. The suit, of course, upgrades his durability 10-fold. Then, well, there's the plasma shield that follows. That itself would be hard to break through, though not impossible.
-Superhuman speed: He's basically just REALLY fast, not sure of an exact speed.
-Highly-skilled training and accuracy: He'd give Cap a beating hand-to-hand and impress Bullseye with his weapons' accuracy (though, not really be better than Bullseye of course).

And well, we all know Spider-Man already.

And while I think Spider-Man would EVENTUALLY win, I just wanted to get all that info out there, so people don't think this is such a curbstomping. Master Cheif would definitely make Spidey work for it, would not come easy at all.

Spider-Man 6-7/10.

Grimm22
Cheif is smarter, tougher, more skilled, ect...

Oh and Cheif's Suit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spidey's Suit wink

Cheif grabs spidey and blows his head off big grin

Superboy Prime
The Chief doesn't have hundreds of years of experience, but he does have a lot of experience. He is a trained assassin and a super soldier. Think of Captain America on steroids with a bad attitutde and a mean armor.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The Chief doesn't have hundreds of years of experience, but he does have a lot of experience. He is a trained assassin and a super soldier. Think of Captain America on steroids with a bad attitutde and a mean armor.

I was thinking that as well. yes

He's been training since he was roughly 6 years old.

IronDave
I'm going to play the devil's advocate and back the person that everyone seems to be ignoring; the elder predator. Aren't they hundreds of years old, and almost all of those years are combat experience. This guy is probably gonna be the best straight-up fighter here, and his tactics would probably be flawless.

Not only does he have the edge in experience, but he's gotta some pretty sick weaponry and armor. He's got those disks, and the plasma cannon (which is comprable to the plasma weaponry in Halo that takes down the Cheif's sheilds fairly quickly) could do some serious damage to either of the other competitors. And if it gets close the pred's got claws and the combi-stick, which wikipedia refers to a one of the sharpest tools ever discovered. I believe he is a force to be reckoned with and shouldn't be ignored in this fight.

I'm not saying who I think would win, b/c I think this is an awesome fight (props to the maker), but its pretty evenly matched in all 3 competitors. Just my two-cents...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.