Jack and Liz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sparrowsgirl
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVED THAT THEY KISSED! I really <3 Jack so it really shocked me in the movie theater when the kissed. Even though I already knew that they were going to kiss because of a trailer, ( those darn trailers) lol. But what did you guys think of the movie? big grin

chez
Disappointed with the movie. And try the POTC forum a few forums down. yes

Myth
Jesus Christ

LovelyOne
dont know why you were shocked...the whole movie was building up to it..she was gagging for it by the end. laughing out loud

lady_captinjack
so true..thought that movie was amazing!

blackpearl44
There is already like 3 threads exactly like this........and yea^^ I agree, the movie was amazing.....just like the first one.......

katelovespirate
OMGSH too many threads I CANT KEEP UP!!!!! hahahahaha.
yeah its beautiful, eh???
but the kiss they show in the trailer only shows up for half a second, i honestly didnt ever catch that and had no idea what i was in for...

blackpearl44
^^ Yea, I didn't catch the kiss in the trailor either LOL.....hopefully the trailors for the next POTC will be slower than the one for POTC 2....the trailors will be on the DVD for 2......so you can like...freeze frame it or something LOL.....

LovelyOne
I DID HAHA^^ eek!

blackpearl44
^^^ laughing

LovelyOne
I was like "did you see that?" and no one did laughing out loud they were like "oh yeah right"

katelovespirate
oh the trailers the trailers.... i can already imagine how much they are going to torment us... hahahaha.... i would bet money there will be shots of liz-will kisses, and shots of liz-jack kisses (okay wishful thinking maybe) or at least shots where we still cant decide who she is more likely to be with.
I would also bet we see FLASHBACKS!!! haha i am on this flashback kick, and it think we are going to get some flashbacks to young Jack in this film... hehehee....

rumrunner
Fisrt a polite introduction of myself-->>Hello, my name is Veronica, i love this forum. please, excuse my bad english-->Now if u excuse me...well, this is just my point of view but... don't you think that ,,,like...she kills him???!!! i wasn't shock about the kiss it was like "omg, HOW COULD SHE??" She seduced him and abandoned right there!!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by rumrunner
Fisrt a polite introduction of myself-->>Hello, my name is Veronica, i love this forum. please, excuse my bad english-->Now if u excuse me...well, this is just my point of view but... don't you think that ,,,like...she kills him???!!! i wasn't shock about the kiss it was like "omg, HOW COULD SHE??" She seduced him and abandoned right there!!

Actually Jack seduced her too. He made her want to do that to him. He said to her that she would want do something selfish and that she wouldn't be able to resist. And when she did it, he was smiling at her. He knew he had won her over to his side and that she had become a pirate.

Also Liz had really wanted Jack through out the movie but she was in big denial about it. So it built up until the very end and she went a bit too far with her desire to kiss him and to also do something really bad like a pirate.

Afterward you can see that she felt really bad about doing that to Jack. She realised that she had gone too far and that she had just lost the one man who she was falling for. She knew Jack could have got away on the boat with them when she betrayed him but by that point in the Movie she just wanted to Kiss him too much and she wanted to get the thrill of doing something really selfish.

Thats my opinion on it anyway.

katelovespirate
yeah Liz just wanted to be a pirate, she didnt want to kill anyone IMO or she would have shot beckett in the beginning.

blackpearl44
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Actually Jack seduced her too. He made her want to do that to him. He said to her that she would want do something selfish and that she wouldn't be able to resist. And when she did it, he was smiling at her. He knew he had won her over to his side and that she had become a pirate.

Also Liz had really wanted Jack through out the movie but she was in big denial about it. So it built up until the very end and she went a bit too far with her desire to kiss him and to also do something really bad like a pirate.

Afterward you can see that she felt really bad about doing that to Jack. She realised that she had gone too far and that she had just lost the one man who she was falling for. She knew Jack could have got away on the boat with them when she betrayed him but by that point in the Movie she just wanted to Kiss him too much and she wanted to get the thrill of doing something really selfish.

Thats my opinion on it anyway.

I agree.......but then again, he really didn't die.........so I wonder what the first reactions from the two are going to be when they first see eachother in the next movie......

brokenxxheart14
sameee how are they going to act around each other?

LovelyOne
Judging from the last scene..Jack doesn't even care..he is happy she has just come down to his level as a pirate. He basicaly won her over

Liz will probably be in denial again about what her heart truly wants. She seemed to be regretting the fact she had just done something so stupid on the spur of the moment and lost the one man who made her feel more alive than anyone else. We will ahve to wait and see if she will finally drop the denial and follow her heart. The ending may have hinted that they had both dropped the denial.. but it still didnt confirm that they had. Gonna have to wait.

brokenxxheart14
i suck at waitingg no

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by blackpearl44
I agree.......but then again, he really didn't die.........so I wonder what the first reactions from the two are going to be when they first see eachother in the next movie......

This is so funny I just pretty much got through asking this same question on the new Jack and Liz thread..too funny how much we all think alike.......

We all love Jack, we all think Jack and Liz belong together and we all understand all the implications that Disney has gone through so much trouble to implement in this movie.....maybe - hopefully we will be the only ones not in shock when Liz chooses Jack over Will - but I still think Will will bow out gracefully - to make us all feel good since it is disney

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by brokenxxheart14
i suck at waitingg no

ME TOOO - I think that's why I am so addicted to this forum and the youtube.com -gosh if all I had ever seen was those videos and not seen the movie yet - I'd be convinced that Jack and Liz are the couple Disney wants us to focus on....you know everyone keeps saying Disney will end up making her go with Will cuz the good guy always wins - but don't forget Jack is basically a good guy too - he's just led a different life. Also, the title of the movie is "PIRATES of the Caribbean", savvy!

sparrowsgirl
well i knew the kiss was coming and everything but he is still my man

brokenxxheart14
lol yeahh i love watching youtube. it is soo addictive! i luv watching the liz/jack moments over and over big grin

brokenxxheart14
i dont know i didnt even see the kiss comming in the 2nd movie i wasnt thinking about it but once it happend i was happy =] and like seeing it more then once i understand everything muchh more like the hidden unspoken lines and stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.