Karnak vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Mutant vs. Inhuman, who wins...

JOE NUNEZ
Anyone?

H. S. 6
What does he do besides find people's weak points?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What does he do besides find people's weak points? HOPE THIS HELPS, http://www.marvel.com/universe/Karnak

H. S. 6
Hmm... this could be a very interesting fight.

His reaction time, endurance, speed, and strength are slightly above Captain America's, and he can contort his body at will.

I don't know, though; Wolverine's healing factor would probably edge out the win here.

Are there any know weaknesses to adamantium?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Hmm... this could be a very interesting fight.

His reaction time, endurance, speed, and strength are slightly above Captain America's, and he can contort his body at will.

I don't know, though; Wolverine's healing factor would probably edge out the win here.

Are there any know weaknesses to adamantium? Karnak, has a healing factor to, maybe not to the degree of wolverine. I think adamantium, can be melted at a very high temp, but thats it...

lilnutta12
if theres no heat theres no win - unless he kicks him off a cliff

DarkCrawler
Karnak can stop his bloodflow at will and feel no pain...

And I think he could possibly find a weakness...but he would probably not have enough strenght to apply it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.