Captain Atom; One year Later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
ok I'd like to start out saying how hard it is for me to buy comics nowadays i live in an area where the nearest comic store is 45 minutes away :-/ anyway i heard in issue 7 of the bludhaven arc captain atom wears the monarch suit?

care to explain?

HellMaster93
Isnt hein the WS universe? confused

marvelprince
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Isnt hein the WS universe? confused

Close to the end of Infinite Crisis we see some guy explode and Captain Atom reappears after the explosion

HellMaster93
He did!? AWESOME! Da Capsta is back in town, baby!!!!

Redatom65
sigh Captain Atom left Wildstorm in June.

He reappeared in Infinite Crisis 7

I've heard rumors of him joining the newly reformed league

But Seriously from what i hear from One year later in bludhaven Captain Atom is nuts and wearing the monarch armor. O.o

Validus
They put him in the Monarch armor to contain his leaking energy. Then he went and absorbed Major Force for the millionth time and blew up Bludhaven.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
They put him in the Monarch armor to contain his leaking energy. Then he went and absorbed Major Force for the millionth time and blew up Bludhaven.

Captain Atom: I wish I knew how to quit you, Major Force!

Major Force: It's hard! We...we...can't be together!

Captain Atom: We can always go to California. Build a log cabin of our own. Just us. Nobody else.

Robin: What...the...f*ck?

Wonder Girl: We...should leave these two alone.

Green Lantern: Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell...

Redatom65
not funny -_-

aton_ra
Originally posted by Draco69
Captain Atom: I wish I knew how to quit you, Major Force!

Major Force: It's hard! We...we...can't be together!

Captain Atom: We can always go to California. Build a log cabin of our own. Just us. Nobody else.

Robin: What...the...f*ck?

Wonder Girl: We...should leave these two alone.

Green Lantern: Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell Don't ask, don't tell...

sounds like the sequel to brokeback mountain messed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.