More...Starwars/Linkin Park stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican Hydra
ya'll have seen this one before.

Click?

Just found this one.

Click?

Had this one for awhile, my favourite of the three.

Click?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
ya'll have seen this one before.

Click?

Just found this one.

Click?

Had this one for awhile, my favourite of the three.

Click? Not to be rude or anything but.. we couldn't just find it on YouTube? One of the hugest video sites on teh web? confused

GM Nebaris
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Not to be rude or anything but.. we couldn't just find it on YouTube? One of the hugest video sites on teh web? confused

Not everyone bothers to check, and sometimes it's nice to be pointed in the right direction, dumbo....

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Not everyone bothers to check, and sometimes it's nice to be pointed in the right direction, dumbo.... Dumbo? LMAO. And for those who don't bother to check should, never hurts to try. no expression

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Not to be rude or anything but.. we couldn't just find it on YouTube? One of the hugest video sites on teh web? confused

Why does it matter? Whats the differance between looking at it on Myspace and Utube?

overlord
That was horrible.. pirate

exanda kane
I hate Linkin Park. End of.

overlord
Who doesn't..

GM Nebaris
Fort Minor rock though.

Anthony$Billy
linkin park is the best alternative rock band of all time. all of them have great talent. and aslo there much better than green day, coldplay, S.O.A.D and any other rock band or other losers that no1 has heard about

overlord
Fort Minor rock though. Originally posted by Anthony$Billy
linkin park is the best alternative rock band of all time. all of them have great talent. and aslo there much better than green day, coldplay, S.O.A.D and any other rock band or other losers that no1 has heard about These are all shit bands. There are way better ones, you just don't know 'em yet.

Anthony$Billy
w/e white people like u have no taste in music

exanda kane
Originally posted by Anthony$Billy
w/e white people like u have no taste in music

Are you being racist on a public forum?

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by exanda kane
Are you being racist on a public forum?

Are you being an idiot on a public forum? No.

Deus Venèficus
I hate Linkin Park. End of.

GM Nebaris
lol Exanda got burned.

aj_vader
Linkin Park Kick Ass! They Rule!

Blaxican Hydra
lol Exanda got burned.

Word.

exanda kane
Excuse me kiddies? Didn't get that one bit.

Someone who cannot even write standard english is being racist and I'm the idiot big grin?

Linkin Park were a fad for twelve year olds, didn't really have anything to say and just weren't important. Like 'em if you want but no ones gonna give you a medal.

They also have nothing to do with Star Wars than some sweaty little chap editing Star wars clips to it. Thank god.

Blaxican Hydra
Excuse me kiddies? Didn't get that one bit.

Someone who cannot even write standard english is being racist and I'm the idiot big grin?

Linkin Park were a fad for twelve year olds, didn't really have anything to say and just weren't important. Like 'em if you want but no ones gonna give you a medal.

They also have nothing to do with Star Wars than some sweaty little chap editing Star wars clips to it. Thank god.

Dude you made your point in this thread, you don't like Linkin Park. So why in the hell must you go botherig us now?

And I agree with what Billy said anyway. And yes, you are an idiot. Not having good grammar does nto specificly inquire stupidity. So please, gtfo of my thread.

exanda kane
Jonathan? Amuse me.

Blaxican Hydra
I edited it not even a minute after I posted. Read the name wrong.

exanda kane
I feel that your moral sense of self and your prioties considering ethics are confused.

Someone who finds another being particular offensive by inciting racial hatred is an idiot, yet you agree with the the person inciting the hatred?

overlord
Originally posted by Anthony$Billy
w/e white people like u have no taste in music I know, all black people listen to shit like Fort Minor and Linkin Park.Originally posted by GM Nebaris
lol Exanda got burned. Uhmm.. No. Blaxican asked whether Exanda was being an idiot and already answered the question by saying no.Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Dude you made your point in this thread, you don't like Linkin Park. So why in the hell must you go botherig us now?

And I agree with what Billy said anyway. And yes, you are an idiot. Not having good grammar does nto specificly inquire stupidity. So please, gtfo of my thread. No, everyone with bad spelling/grammar should get the hell out of my internets.

Blaxican Hydra
Not necessarily.

Racist comments are made every day in tons of threads in these forums. A lot right in front of you. Yet, I doubt that start riding someones ass every time someone makes a racist remark, even if its not aimed toward you. He made comment, no one else took it seriously, everyone took it as a joke. But not you. You jump on him, specifically because the comment was aimed at you , even though if that same comment was made to another person, or the races were reversed you wouldn't give a damn.

Also, take into consideration that it was YOU who started it in the first place. This isn't a "bash Linkin Park" or a "What do you think of linkin Park" thread. i was just showing off some videos that I, as well as a few other people enjoyed. Your comments about them sucking was completely unnecessary. What did you POSSIBLY think was goig to happen if you went into a LINKIN PARK thread, and made a negative comment about LINKIN PARK?

So, as I said earlier I don't find his comment insulting, because A) those type of comments are made everyday, all day. B) He was joking. C) Your lucky I wasn't the one to comment first on that.

exanda kane
Overlord already gave the opinion I had of them, bad editing and bad music. A bad idea all together. I was merely ellborating, yet did so in a way that would not incite racial hatred. Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like snide racist remarks?

Ushgarak
This just seems to be causing aggravation.

Closed.

overlord
You forgot to push the closing button or something.. pirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.