Iron Man Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Tony gets gets one day prep.

xmarksthespot
And can do absolutely nothing with it that would enable him to win.

EvilDead666
Iron Man hath taken on far more powerful a foe. I say Iron Man all the way. Repulser rays GO!

Accel
Tony pulls a Nimrod on Juggs. shifty

lilnutta12
tony finds a way to get him into space like he did to hulk - lol -

Jarlaxle
Tony wins...period...He wouldnt be able to kill Juggs but he would find a way to disable, banish, or contain him. (at least for a while)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Accel
Tony pulls a Nimrod on Juggs. shifty

Yup

ThePittman
Kill him no, "stop" him I would say yes.

Tha C-Master
Do you mean weakened Juggs? Hmmm...

jacobo0o
teleport the end

Reaper777
Tony would win, somehow, but he would in no way shape or form kill him.

stupendous man
Iron Man can't hurt Juggs. Eventually somehow, someday Juggs would get his hands on him and so long Tony.

Okay, he'd probably have to get him drunk first.

Reaper777
Originally posted by stupendous man
Iron Man can't hurt Juggs. Eventually somehow, someday Juggs would get his hands on him and so long Tony.

Okay, he'd probably have to get him drunk first.

Knowing Ironman, he'd figure out something.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Reaper777
Knowing Ironman, he'd figure out something.

Ironman tried to figure out something against Black Panther and look what happend. wink

Reaper777
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Ironman tried to figure out something against Black Panther and look what happend. wink

But Ironman is WAY smarter than Juggernaut, he would out smart him.

Apolloknight
Outside of sonics, There is no way for Ironman to beat Jugges.

Redatom65
Here's the scenario. Tony Preps before the fight he drinks like crazy, juggernaught calls him out. Tony throws up at Juggernaughht's feet. the banna peel sound affect plays. Juggernaught gets mad and say's his catchfraise "i'm the Juggernaught B!tch!" Then the bartender gets mad because he fell on a table and the rumble broke a few of the glasses. So she gets her broom stick and chases Juggernaught throughout the halls while Benny Hill music plays.

Iron Man Drinks some more til he passes out

END

Darth Vegas
Kill Juggernaut?

No way.

Find a way to defeat him with 1 day's worth of prep?

Certainly.

Dalak
Outside of sonics, There is no way for Ironman to beat Jugges.

So with an entire day of prep Tony can't whip up a way to BFR Juggs?

That seems a bit excessive IMO.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dalak
So with an entire day of prep Tony can't whip up a way to BFR Juggs?

That seems a bit excessive IMO.

What BFR him into space, come on, you know better!!!! wink

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lilnutta12
tony finds a way to get him into space like he did to hulk - lol -

Which pissed me off so bad I almost shit myself....Tony should lose fast and hard cuz no matter what Cain is coming back for him and IM has NOTHING in his arsenal that could defeat him

Dalak
What BFR him into space, come on, you know better!!!! wink

Tony can whip up teleporting tech, he can have it hooked up to some powerful radiotelescopes or somethign else and have Juggs beamed to Alpha Centauri or somewhere where he'll have no clue how to get back.

And that's just one example. Tony isn't Doom or Reed by any means, but he can get the job done. Especially if he sets up all his armors on autopilot and they help him in the construction.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Dalak
Tony can whip up teleporting tech, he can have it hooked up to some powerful radiotelescopes or somethign else and have Juggs beamed to Alpha Centauri or somewhere where he'll have no clue how to get back.

And that's just one example. Tony isn't Doom or Reed by any means, but he can get the job done. Especially if he sets up all his armors on autopilot and they help him in the construction. yes

guy222
I-M has a Destroyer like armor

Juggy has a hammer

hmm

the ninjak
Ironman sonics the crap out of Juggs.

DarkSaint85
Sonics, and/or magnets to levitate him into the air

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.