runescape autominer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nokia11111
(link) rsweb.5u.com
Page where u can downlaod free & working RUNESCAPE (rs2) ralfs powerminer. Turn it on..... sit back, watch tv or just relax at same time when autominer makes all dirty work for usmile

JacopeX
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/Nickk09/spam.jpg

ChakraStrings
Er, first of all, you are in the wrong thread. And second of all, you shouldn't even post things like autominers. I say:

Ban and Close.

Krone
Yer thats just crapola

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Er, first of all, you are in the wrong thread. And second of all, you shouldn't even post things like autominers. I say:

Ban and Close.

Sora The Brave
Um... Nothing happened here... stick out tongue

K Tragedy
OoOoOohhhh! You're in trouble!!!!

*Tattles to Ush*

Thunder Fox
lol

Sora The Brave
:O I no wanna be banndeded!!!

K Tragedy
*Bans Sora with evil giggle*

Nah, I'm not that mean *Hug*

Sora The Brave
*Cries, and then becomes unbandeded and huggles K.* Cookies for everyone! *Hands out randomness.*

K Tragedy
*Nibbles on her cookie* Yummy, yummy in my tummy goodness!!

Thunder Fox
laughing

Sexy_Camille
Originally posted by JacopeX
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/Nickk09/spam.jpg

Be nice now..

JacopeX
aww come on yo this thread is already stupid in the first page

The big EH

Ban and Close. give the kid a break he just joined, he's new he didn't know, and nokia, thanks for this tip, but it goes in the video game thread

ihatejagex2
heres the best autominer i ever tried!!!

~B@ckB0n3~

Ban and Close.

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by K Tragedy
*Nibbles on her cookie* Yummy, yummy in my tummy goodness!! Hey..I wanna cookie cry

The big EH

Ban and Close. i say just temp ban, after all he is still really really new

A_broken_smile
Why do people bump these old noob threads?

JacopeX
Cuz they suck.

The big EH
i didn't bump it i thought it was new cause it was at the top so i commented and then say a post i made three months ago or something like that and remembered this but the person that posted before me bumped it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.