Captain America vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Standard forum rules, no prep, PIS, CIS etc.

She has all her weapons. All.

smile

JOE NUNEZ
ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

smile

Xmarks, I love you.

marvelprince
Just waiting on someone who'll say that cause Cap can give Hulk a good fight he can beat Wonder Woman

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Xmarks, I love you. You'll have to join the queue. It's a long queue. But it's worth the wait 'cause once you get to the front.. me love you long time.
Originally posted by marvelprince
Just waiting on someone who'll say that cause Cap can give Hulk a good fight he can beat Wonder Woman This is really a test of my faith in humanity. No one can possibly be that credulous. However WW vs Wolverine somehow got past 20 pages....

Metalmanx
You'll have to join the queue. It's a long queue. But it's worth the wait 'cause once you get to the front.. me love you long time.

Oh, I'll join your queue alright. And I definitely look forward to my turn. wink

Soleran
Captain America, of course. There i said it, actually could WW's sword or tiarra cut or damage his shield. That would be interesting actually.

xmarksthespot
Oh, I'll join your queue alright. And I definitely look forward to my turn. wink confused shifty shock

marvelprince
Originally posted by Soleran
Captain America, of course. There i said it, actually could WW's sword or tiarra cut or damage his shield. That would be interesting actually.

Just to clarify before I slit my wrists in a tub of warm water, are you SERIOUSLY saying Cap beat Diana?

BTW, doubt her weapons can damage his shield, really besides the point though

Soleran
No, no way Cap can beat WW, I was just saying that because this is an obvious spite thread and several Cap threads have been posted as of late to bait cap folks.

So I just say itsmile

xmarksthespot
These are a process of education... shifty

I would say the sword can. 1. It's magical and forged by Hephaestus. 2. It's said to be able to slice the electrons from an atom iirc.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by marvelprince
Just waiting on someone who'll say that cause Cap can give Hulk a good fight he can beat Wonder Woman

laughing

JOE NUNEZ
Oh, I'll join your queue alright. And I definitely look forward to my turn. wink xmarks is a guy. sick

willRules
Cap wins, why? He will use the spirit of American Patriotism to laughing Sorry I can't finish that sentence with a serious face laughing

Without Prep the Amazon rips his head off 10/10 yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO

Metalmanx
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
xmarks is a guy. sick

Hahaha, I know, man.

It's called joking. wink

JOE NUNEZ
Hahaha, I know, man.

It's called joking. wink ok. dude. big grin sick

Tron
You'll have to join the queue. It's a long queue. But it's worth the wait 'cause once you get to the front.. me love you long time.
This is really a test of my faith in humanity. No one can possibly be that credulous. However WW vs Wolverine somehow got past 20 pages....

So, it's basically a spite thread. I'll leave it open for now, since it hasn't really got out of hand yet, but I can't stop Digi if he decides to close it.

Skeets
Cap wins 10/10 the guy can throw his shield at the speed of light nuff said.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Tron
So, it's basically a spite thread. I'll leave it open for now, since it hasn't really got out of hand yet, but I can't stop Digi if he decides to close it. Spare us from this mockery of a thread....

Soljer
*sigh* Spite thread. Wonder Woman crushes his skull into the ground before he can begin to move.

But then again...he DID floor Rune King Thor shifty .

Just kidding.

big grin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Soljer
*sigh* Spite thread. big grin It's more a logical extrapolation. According to some... Captain America can give Namor a fight.. And Namor can give Wonder Woman a fight...

I'm just taking it to it's logical conclusion.Originally posted by Skeets
Cap wins 10/10 the guy can throw his shield at the speed of light nuff said. Indubitably.

Draco69
Captain America tosses his shield at WW. Despite being able to deflect bullets, the 70 mph shield hits Diana at a precise nerve cluster with an area diameter of .000002 millimeters and causes her to have a seizure.

Cap wins! big grin

UniOmni
Spite thread.
We all know that Wondy can't take 3/10 from Wolverine, so hows she gonna take it from his superior in Cap??

One shield toss and she's back on the rag.
Plus Caps outfit is so much better than a bathing suit/unitard/onepiece.

She looks like a hooker. A cheap one at that.

He sends her back to her mannish females island with a easy sonning.

This Wonder Woman overestimation is mindboggling indeed.

H. S. 6
I wonder if Captain America can fly if he throws his shield hard enough... and keeps a hold of it.

Yeah, he probably can, now that I think of it.

Tha C-Master
Well... Wolverine slashed Silver Surfer, and he resisted the Phoenix, so if Cap's can put him on his ass, then what's Diana compared to that, she'll look like a peak human.

Broly92
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well... Wolverine slashed Silver Surfer, and he resisted the Phoenix, so if Cap's can put him on his ass, then what's Diana compared to that, she'll look like a peak human.
Exactly Wolverine wins big grin

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Broly92
Exactly Wolverine wins big grin If only the fanboys would see that the best DC characters do nothing against even street level Marvel characters, KMC would be a better place.

Jarlaxle
When did wolverine slash the silver surfer? does anyone have screens?

Tha C-Master
Well actually he gutted him, I don't have a scanner however.

Priest
cap wins 5/10 at least..the jobber aura has to count for something.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Priest
cap wins 5/10 at least..the jobber aura has to count for something.

Apparently Batman took out wonderwan with a nerve Strike, and batman and Capts Jobber auras are about equal, so I see Capt at least taking 8-9/10 here by way of pressure point strikes that WW cannot evade even though she can keep up with Superman in a fight.

willRules
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I wonder if Captain America can fly if he throws his shield hard enough... and keeps a hold of it.

Yeah, he probably can, now that I think of it.

laughing

MrHeavySilence
Nice try guys.

Wonder Woman could effortlessly catch the shield and throw it right back, cutting Captain America's head right off. And if things really get it out of hand, she'll just pull a Maxlord and twist his head right off.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Nice try guys.

Wonder Woman could effortlessly catch the shield and throw it right back, cutting Captain America's head right off. And if things really get it out of hand, she'll just pull a Maxlord and twist his head right off.

Wonder Woman isn't strong enough to get past his aura. Duh!

Superboy Prime
You mean Cap will pull a ThorxMJOLNIR with his shield...?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You mean Cap will pull a ThorxMJOLNIR with his shield...?

Precisely, my dear boy... precisely...

nvrbeenwthagirl
mad UG Ihate you all. :P

Broly92
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
mad UG Ihate you all. :P
We hate you too big grin

batdude123
Alright, here's how it goes down....

Wonder Woman flies at him close to the speed of light wanting to kick the crap outta Cap badly. Captain then somehow manages to get his shield up in time before she can reach him. It's as if he has the power of the writers themselves!! Wonder Woman smashes into Captain America's shield, shattering all of her teeth.

Then, after she gets up, she decides to lasso him up. She pulls out the lasso and manages to get him in the lasso.

Wonder Woman: HA! Now you have to tell the truth...

Captain America: Silly primitave woman... you can't summon the truth out of the American spirit. And I'm the living embodiment of that patriotism!!!!!

Captain America then casually takes the lasso off of him, and cracks WW right in the jaw. He leaves WW a red, white, and blue mess on the ground.

THE END!

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123

Wonder Woman flies at him close to the speed of light wanting to kick the crap outta Cap badly. Captain then somehow manages to get his shield up in time before she can reach him. It's as if he has the power of the writers themselves!! Wonder Woman smashes into Captain America's shield, shattering all of her teeth.

Then, after she gets up, she decides to lasso him up. She pulls out the lasso and manages to get him in the lasso.

Captain America: Silly primitave woman... you can't summon the truth out of the American spirit. And I'm the living embodiment of that patriotism!!!!!

Captain America then casually takes the lasso off of him, and cracks WW right in the jaw. He leaves WW a red, white, and blue mess on the ground.

THE END!
I actually would pay to see a comic like that laughing

xmarksthespot

THE END! Do you know whats really sad? That could probably actually happen in a Captain America comic...

herbshock

ExodusCloak

THE END!

You forget the Capt "I'll find a way" speech? stick out tongue

batdude123
Do you know whats really sad? That could probably actually happen in a Captain America comic...

herbshock

I know. stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You forget the Capt "I'll find a way" speech? stick out tongue

OH YEAH! doh laughing

Sea King
wow cap loeses

Broly92
Cap has a huge jobber aura but don't knock his speaches no expression

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Broly92
Cap has a huge jobber aura but don't knock his speaches no expression

Course not his solution to the Wanda Maximoff problem was priceless...joking aside though he can be quite cool in his own little unique way.

Richv1
Hey Captain America would find a way. Thats what he does. Thats his special ability.

IronDave
I see no point in arguing for cap under the current stipulations, b/c the outcome is obvious, cap loses super hard 10/10. However this thread did make me realize that a powerless wonderwoman vs cap might actually be a good fight....

badabing

smile
What the hell?!? He loses, big time.

Soleran
Originally posted by badabing
What the hell?!? He loses, big time.

You're wrong, so wrong. Especially if this is Ultimate Captain, then it would be even worse for WW!

badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
You're wrong, so wrong. Especially if this is Ultimate Captain, then it would be even worse for WW!
Wow, how could I have been so blind?

Soleran
Wow, how could I have been so blind?

Seriously, thats what I was thinking! pirate shifty

batdude123

THE END!

shifty

badabing

THE END!
God bless you sir. big grin

batdude123
God bless you sir. big grin

laughing

xmarksthespot
Bump.

batdude123
The good old Captain beats her to a pulp 10/10. whistle ninja pirate

DarkCrawler
This means that Cap will win.

MrHeavySilence
http://www.superherorugby.com/CAPTAIN%20AMERICA.JPG

Captain America: I'll find a way.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/bd/150px-WWMax.jpg

Milkie
WOW

JUST WOW

Black Adam can't beat her but Captain America can

WOW JUST WOW

olympian
When did BA fougth WW?

badabing
Originally posted by Milkie
WOW

JUST WOW

Black Adam can't beat her but Captain America can

WOW JUST WOW
I don't find it surprising. whistle

Milkie
Originally posted by olympian
When did BA fougth WW?

It was in a vs topic

Some WW Fanboys were saying WW beats Black Adam 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.