Ironman vs. Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins????

Sparkz
Cool fight, but I'd give it to IronMan he must have something in his armour that can put Johnny out and I doubt anything short of a nova blast can actuly stop Tony. Although I could be wrong.

Iron Man 7/10

H. S. 6
Doesn't Iron Man's armor absorb heat energy?

I don't really see what Johnny's going to do.

JOE NUNEZ
IF HT, sees himself losing he could direct a close to nova shot at IM...

jacobo0o
im wins this fight and yes im absorbs heat been proven many times the only way for ht to win is if he goes super nova

Sparkz
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Doesn't Iron Man's armor absorb heat energy?

I don't really see what Johnny's going to do.

I forgot about that didnt Tony use that recently? Or was he putting out heat I forget...but Johnny isn't durable enough to take on Iron Man IMO, I think Iron Man could take him out before he gets a chance to use nova.

JOE NUNEZ
HT, has battled Namor various times.....

jacobo0o
ur point is?

JOE NUNEZ
he can hang..

jacobo0o
oh... but still im takes this one

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by jacobo0o
oh... but still im takes this one if that is your opinion, but IM, stands no chance if HT, goes nova.....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
if that is your opinion, but IM, stands no chance if HT, goes nova.....

That's doubtful. Iron Man did absorb the Collective's energy...

jacobo0o
he also absorbed cosmic power before.. iron man wont let him go nova

Draco69
Human Torch's "Supernova" is a misnomer. It's not as hot as a nova so to speak. If it were, He would implode the Earth into a black hole....

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Draco69
Human Torch's "Supernova" is a misnomer. It's not as hot as a nova so to speak. If it were, He would implode the Earth into a black hole.... it is, but he never uses it, for that same reason..

Darth Vegas
it is, but he never uses it, for that same reason..

Which is exactly why IM would take out HT.

DarkCrawler
it is, but he never uses it, for that same reason.. It's not really even close to the heat and energy a Supernova puts out.

Soleran
Human Torch's "Supernova" is a misnomer. It's not as hot as a nova so to speak. If it were, He would implode the Earth into a black hole....

Sorta like Superman's heat vision but hey who's keeping track.

Metalmanx
Iron Man.

Draco69
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It's not really even close to the heat and energy a Supernova puts out.

Ditto.

If Human Torch could actual project the required heat and energy of a supernova, he would be a cosmic. His mass would be immense.

Captain America HID behind his shield when he used it. If it were an actual supernova, the galaxy they're in would die.

Tron
Ditto.

If Human Torch could actual project the required heat and energy of a supernova, he would be a cosmic. His mass would be immense.

Captain America HID behind his shield when he used it. If it were an actual supernova, the galaxy they're in would die.

Thank you.

Scoobless

I think you mean the Solar System they were in.

Draco69
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think you mean the Solar System they were in.

Yeah. Maybe like 30% of a galaxy though....

Sin I AM
IM got this and all too easily...Johnny is just not strong enough

GalacticStorm
if that is your opinion, but IM, stands no chance if HT, goes nova.....

Going Nova isnt something Johnny can do instantly so that isnt a sufficient counter. One repulsor blast and Johnnys down. Game over. Plus Iron Mans demonstrated on many occassions (such as when fighting the Exemplars) that he can amsorb vast amounts of thermal energy and convert it to other uses.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think you mean the Solar System they were in. Depends on the size of the nova and the size of the galaxy. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.