Iron Man, Thor & The Hulk vs Professor X, Juggernaut, Apocalypse & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Fight is to the death...if that's even possible?

Who's left alive at the end of this one?

H. S. 6
I'd give the edge to the Prof. X team.

Juggs and Apoc fight Thor and Hulk, and Magneto goes after Iron Man. The Professor sits back and mindrapes anybody who comes near him.

Reaper777
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Juggs and Apoc fight Thor and Hulk, and Magneto goes after Iron Man. The Professor sits back and mindrapes anybody who comes near him.

Yeah, what he said.

stupendous man
How bout if Iron Man et al have the element of surprise?

....or is this just a rubbish thread? embarrasment

Reaper777
It would be a good fight, but the Prof X team would win.

jollyjim311
Yeah, Iron Man is probably going to hurt his team more then help it with Magneto and Professor X around.

Dalak
This is a war of the minds, and Xavier wins it. He's one guy not even I can argue against because of Hulk's resistance.

Cause he's the Professor, *****!!

I'll mindrape yo ass Cain! I'll beat yo ass WITH Cain!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dalak
This is a war of the minds, and Xavier wins it. He's one guy not even I can argue against because of Hulk's resistance.

Cause he's the Professor, *****!!

I'll mindrape yo ass Cain! I'll beat yo ass WITH Cain!

Oh IM tripping off ACID!!!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Oh IM tripping off ACID!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have kicked it with them spider monkeys!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Co-sign.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I knew I shouldn't have kicked it with them spider monkeys! laughing what about some dancin banans Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.