Hulk vs. Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
I'd go with Durge. He has quite an assortment of weapons, and can't really be beat.

Durge is from Star Wars, but origionated in a comic, so, he can count.

Dalak
So what kinds of weapons has he?

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I'd go with Durge. He has quite an assortment of weapons, and can't really be beat.

Durge is from Star Wars, but origionated in a comic, so, he can count.

This is crazy, I have this classic defenders comic book of the Hulk beating Thor. Its called

THE DEFENDERS #10. I used to read this, but know I bet no one does, they just watch Smallville and shut there eyes saying that The Hulk is no match for post-crisis superman, whitch is bull-"(I wont even say it)"

Oh no one beats a guy from star wars! Oh NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO,

"Who could the Hulk beat? NO ONE NO ONE, SING ALONG GOD FFFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK IT HULK IS A LOSER!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

Brutacus
Who in the green hell is durge????????????
Can you give some info about him???

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
This is crazy, I have this classic defenders comic book of the Hulk beating Thor. Its called

THE DEFENDERS #10. I used to read this, but know I bet no one does, they just watch Smallville and shut there eyes saying that The Hulk is no match for post-crisis superman, whitch is bull-"(I wont even say it)"

Oh no one beats a guy from star wars! Oh NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO,

"Who could the Hulk beat? NO ONE NO ONE, SING ALONG GOD FFFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK IT HULK IS A LOSER!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

Don't worry kids, he's been warned for this and other comments he's made recently.

And he's already had a temp ban and multiple warnings, so unless he cleans things up, these Hulk-rants are probably numbered.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Don't worry kids, he's been warned for this and other comments he's made recently.

And he's already had a temp ban and multiple warnings, so unless he cleans things up, these Hulk-rants are probably numbered.

Ahhh..hearing that is like a blessing, Digi. Thanks much!

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007

And he's already had a temp ban and multiple warnings, so unless he cleans things up, these Hulk-rants are probably numbered. ma hero!!!!Jumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.