Digimon: The Next Generation Of The Digi-Destined RP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
*In the Digital World*
A human male was walking through the Digital world. It was clear that this guy was bad news because he had peicing red eyes and jet black hair with tips of rid in it. He smirked as he pushed a button on a small box and a screeching sound was heard and many Digimon were becoming tainte dby dark energy. Several Digimon who were waiting for the digidestined, were un affected because there was a barrier around the 8 Digimon. The great gaurdian of the Digital world sent out the Digivices. So that maybe the Digidestined would come and save them.

*In the human world.*
Eight ordinary kids all recieved a mysterious Email.
A boy was checking his E-mail when he recieved the message. He read it. "Ichigo Kurosaki, You are needed to save two worlds from danger. Are you up for it. If so click yes at the bottom of this page." Ichigo shrugged, "Must be some new computer game. He clicked Yes and was instantly transported into the Digital world via computer. Other kids were also sucked in just like that.

Sora The Brave
"Have a good day at school?"

"Yeah Mom!" Called Alex, from his room upstairs. He immediately turned on his computer, and checked his Email. 'Alex, you have been selected to save the galaxy!' was the first thing he saw there.
"Sweet! My new computer game is here!" He smiled, and quickly opened the link. Poof He was gone in a flash. This was gonna be some video game...

trademark
A different boy across the world was checking his E-mail when he received two messages. he opened one that said are you in He read it. "Zack Holland, You you have a heart of a protector will you protect two worlds from danger. Are you up for it. If so click yes at the bottom of this page."is this the game i ordered lets see"

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo looked at the others who were here. "So it's not just me eh." He said and walked over to the two helping them up. "So how did you get here?" He said sighing and looking around. This place is beautiful Ichigo said stratching his head and sitting down as he began to think. Okay i was checking my E-mail and suddenly i'm here. He said and stood up as he turned around and seen a small bridge. Leading to lots of water, he seen the trees and birds chirping but not your normal, average birds. Giant, colored, loud birds.

trademark
"i thought i was about to play a game"*looks around* i guess not whats this on my arm

Sora The Brave
"Read my Email... Teleported... Am I dreaming?" ALex muttered, as he was a bit dazed from the trip. He laughed at the rather large birds, and then stood up. "Well... Let's explore, then!"

Kurosaki Ichigo
(You don't get them yet...)
Ichigo nodded to Zack. "I was about to check my E-Mail. Since my friends wanted to surprise me but i doubt this is the surprise." He said sighing as he brushed himself off. "Maybe other kids will come here as well. I thought i was the only one here then you guys come." He said sighing and turned to Alex. "Well let's get to know our surroundings." He said smileing at Alex as he giggled. "This is cool. Maybe it's a T.V show or something." He said smileing.

trademark
((ok got you(((
"a tv show my ass how could we get suck in to are computer but i am with the looking around and oh my name is Zack Holland nice to meet you both"

Sora The Brave
Alex was already off behind some trees, looking at the plants and animals that he saw. A big, slimy, bubbly thing popped out of nowhere, right in Alex's face. It smelled like old gym socks too. "Aah!" He screamed, and jumped back out of the forest, the slimy thing walking right beside him and into the distance.

Deit
Zen: *he was home on his computer when a window in the corner of the moniter informed him he had an e-mail, he opened went to his inbox, and looked for it, he had so many it wasn't funny. When he found it he opened the page and read the message. ~Zen You are needed to save two worlds from danger. Are you up for it. If so click yes at the bottom of this page.~* "hmmm. strange, but ok." *he clicked yes, and was transported to the digital world....*

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Hi my name is Ichigo Kurosaki." He said and walked off as he started laughing. He was kicking a plant and each time he got close it hissed. "Wow sorry little guy." He said rubbing it as he hissed friendly. Ichigo giggled at it as he walked over to the bridge. And put his feet in the water then stood up. He walked over to a Bird that had landed. He cawed loudly and it had giant eggs and a giant nest. Ichigo took a step back as it swooshed down and grabbed his shirt. It picked him up and then flew into the air. He smiled. "Yahoo!" He yelled putting his arms out like he was flying.

(Trademark post longer.)

K Tragedy
Audio smiled, watching his pet puppy run around into circles. He giggled, leaping after it. The puppy barked, but nothing came out of its opened jaws. It growled, but no rumbling was heard. Everything was quiet, as if the world was put on mute. But that didn't matter to Audio... He pounced at the puppy again, only to have himself roll around in the grass, the labradoodle on his chest. He giggled, pushing the puppy off. With another yap the puppy stole his headphones, racing off with them, almost tripping with the stubby legs it had.

"Give that back!"

Despite the silence of the world, Audio could still talk normally. His voice had a slight slur to it, but that was all. He smiled widely, chasing the puppy into the apartment. The only reason the landlady let him keep the dog was because she felt sorry for the teen. He had no friends, was quiet, and anti-social. She figured the puppy was his only companion, so she allowed only him to have a dog.

The two raced up the stairs, the puppy one step ahead. Audio giggled, getting himself into the apartment room. He scooped the panting puppy up and hugged it tightly. The young dog yapped softly, nuzzling his face against his owners and giving a tired yawn. Audio's eyes melted warmly, nuzzling into the white fur of the dog. He set him down upon his bed, looking around for his foster mother, she was home when he was most of the time. His foster father was never there, however. He always worked late, but he came home in the morning and was there for Audio to steal his bacon. It was their ritual, and a very happy one.

He scooped up his headphones, wiping them free of puppy slobber. He walked to the fridge, spotting a note on the freezer door. Snatching it off, he read it carefully.

Honey,

Had to run to work. Be back as soon as I can. Promise! There's a pizza in the freezer - or right in front of your nose - and some cake in the microwave. Love you.

Mom

His expression saddened slightly. He didn't like to call Judy "mom". She was a foster mother, not his real mom. He rubbed his arms slowly, wishing his world hadn't fallen apart. He reached into the freezer after a moment, digging through the plastic and to the pizza. He took it out, setting it off of the cardboard and onto the pan. He set the timer for 25 minutes, knowing that when the buzzer went off Inu would inform him.

He undressed, taking off his school uniform with a sigh. He didn't know why he had to go to the private school. Everyone was so mean there. He didn't need to hear to know that they talked about him behind his back. He was the freak there, always breaking rules. He snatched up his regular clothes, slipping on his kanji thermal - the kanji upon said shirt saying 'Tiger' one of his favorite animals - and slipping on his baggy, comfortable jeans.

Once donned in his normal wear, he decided to go on the computer. That was the one thing he felt normal in. He didn't need to hear what people said. Just as he was signing into an instant messenger, an email popped up. His eyes scanned it, blinking a bit. Violet, azure mixed orbs studied the words carefully, then looked down at the 'Accept' button below. He shrugged his shoulders, oh what could it hurt? He clicked the button, gasping as he felt himself being sucked into the screen, falling through the computer and into an unknown world...

trademark
"what on this guys mind is he crazy if so man i sure like to be his friend hay wait up shouldn't we stick together"

ShinobiRikari
Tokyo, Japan...

Hearing her mother's car finally pull out of the drive way, Elie jumped out of bed and stretched. Her ruse had worked, now all she had to do was tell Kazu that she could go to the concert today instead of attending school.

Pulling on a t-shirt, she heard her laptop beep. 'Mail? I wonder who it could be from. Probably just Kazu reminding me not to be late.' Tugging a beanie down over her short, black hair, Elie dropped into the chair and looked at the screen.

-Ishimaru Elie
A sinister force has awoken and our two world are in peril. I our desperate need, we require your assitance. Will you help us?

Scrolling down the page, Elie looked for a promotional tag or something. Finding none, she scrolled back up and looked at her two choices. "I've never seen a gaming company try so hard to get people to play a game. Well, whatever. I can test the demo later."

Clicking 'Yes', the tomboy vanished, leaving the room void of all life.

Sora The Brave
Alex was still a bit starteled from the slimy green thing, and jumped about five or so feet in the air when the two otehrs arrived. One boy, and one girl. He smiled and yelled, "Hey Ichigo?! We have more people!" Alex yelled to Ichigo, over the roar of the bird's tremendous wings.

"Hello." He said, holding out a hand to the boy and one to the girl. "Th' name's Alex."

Deit
Zen: *he found himself face first on the ground, he quickly got up and looked around, he was confused as to how he got here but on the other hand he kinda liked it in the digital world. he wasn't paying attention and backed up into Zack. he quickly turned around* "I'm sorry....."

Kurosaki Ichigo
The bird swooped down over the water. Ichigo stuck his feet out as it looked like he was running over the water. "Awesome!" He yelled and turned to the bird. "I'm making friends already." He said smileing and turned his head then seen someone else. Infact three people he quickly started to struggle to get free. When the bird dropped him as he landed on the bridge. He ran over to the two new people smileing. "Hey!" He yelled and reached the Tomboy. He was breathing hard. "Hey nice to meet you i'm Ichigo Kurosaki." He stuck out his hand then turned to Audio. He stuck out his hand as well. "Hi i'm Ichigo Kurosaki." He said breathing hard as he continued to smile.

trademark
Oh its ok hi my name is Zack nice to meet you and i wonder how many people are coming to this weird place"

trademark
((what type stage where in world 12345))

K Tragedy
Audio whimpered, looking around in terror. Where was he? Where was Inu? Where was his room? He couldn't hear anything, he could only see unfamiliar plants, creatures, and people. This game was scary. He wanted to run back to Judy's arms. He wanted to be back in his bed. He wanted to go back. He looked behind him, spinning around and breathing hard. Where was back? Where had he come from? Where was he now?

Digits trembled as he backed away from the people. His eyes filled with white, trapping his yoked orbs within them, making his pupils larger and larger with fright. He wanted to go home. Home, home, home! Around him, the atmosphere felt humid, like a rainforest. Trees towered over him, making shadows loom over him like an omnious spirit. He looked around for a moment, swallowing a lump in his throat.

A large bird made him jump, trembling as he ducked, afraid he'd become its lunch. He touched the dirt, gasping when he realized how much it felt like real dirt. When your sense of hearing goes, your sight, touch, smell, and taste enhances. Touch was one of the most acute senses he had now. He knew real dirt when he felt it, and this felt real. His eyes scanned the faces, wondering if they were hostile or not.

He read their lips, as clearly as if he had heard their words. Names...? He chewed on his lower lip, glancing down at his heartagram Vans. Just because he lived in Japan didn't mean he gave up his fashion. He looked back up at the unfamiliar faces, swallowing a lump in his throat.

"Audio."

He squeaked out weakly, his lips barely making the words audible. He rubbed his arm slowly, closing his eyes and pleading for the nightmare to fade. He snapped them open, seeing only the strange world and the strange people. He felt around for his headphones, relieved to find them around his neck. He put them on, comforted by them and glad to have them near him. He stared at the faces, turning to look down at his shoes timidly.

Sexy_Camille
(where can i come in?)

Deit
Zen: "I'm Zen Chiru, nice to meet you too." *he walked around some more and seen Audio, and Ichigo, he walked towards him and stopped* "Hello," *he said with a smile* "I'm Zen Chiru....Does anyone know where we are????"

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
The bird swooped down over the water. Ichigo stuck his feet out as it looked like he was running over the water. "Awesome!" He yelled and turned to the bird. "I'm making friends already." He said smileing and turned his head then seen someone else. Infact three people he quickly started to struggle to get free. When the bird dropped him as he landed on the bridge. He ran over to the two new people smileing. "Hey!" He yelled and reached the Tomboy. He was breathing hard. "Hey nice to meet you i'm Ichigo Kurosaki." He stuck out his hand then turned to Audio. He stuck out his hand as well. "Hi i'm Ichigo Kurosaki." He said breathing hard as he continued to smile.
"Ishimaru Elie. Hey," Grabbing Ichigo by the back of his collar she turned him around. "You seem decently at home here, kid. How 'bout you tell us what's going on."

Having just climbed out of the pond she was damp, dripping in fact. Some weird creature had tried to eat here and to make matters worst, she was missing her concert. The circumstances didn't make her the most pleasant person to be around and the hyper-active kid was getting on her nerves.

trademark
((come in any time we just got here))
"man no one know where we are its all new to me at lest"

Sora The Brave
"Hm..." Alex shrugged and backed away from the group. He sat down next to the small creek, staring at his reflection in the water. He wanted to go back... This place just felt weird...

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Trademark post longer.)
Ichigo turned around to be staring at Elie. "I don't know i was sucked into this place. My friend had just sent me a E-mail i check it and i'm here. But i doubt this was the surprise they were talking about." He said smileing and turned to Audio. "Hi." He then walked over to Zen. "Hello i'm Ichigo Kurosaki." He said sticking his hand out smileing.

ShinobiRikari
"Dammit! I'm missing a sold out concert just 'cause I answered some freaking e-mail!!!!" Elie kicked what she thought to be a rock, but it moved. Jumping back, she stared as the so-called 'rock' stood up and shook black dirt off of its blue hair. Then it blinked.

"It blinked...." she was backing up into the others now. "What the hell is that?" She pointed at it...or rather at them. Four more 'things' popped out of the ground and they had their red eyes fixed on the kids.

trademark
(((OK if you say so))
"Hay people i think we should really pick a leader since i said the idea i nominate me but if none wants to do that i think we should be looking for a way home"

Deit
Zen: *he shook Ichigo's hand* "I'm Zen Chiru." *he continued to look around* "........*sigh*..........I wonder why we're all here?" *he walked around again and decided to climb a tree.* "Not that I don't like it here because it's kinda cool, I'm just confused, sorta kinda." *he sat on a branch.*

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Hey don't be so scared. And i think i should be leader since i was here first." Ichigo said smileing and walked over to it. "They may be weird creatures but there nice." He said and put his hand on it when it suddenly bit him with it's rock hard teeth. Ichigo jumped back from it falling. "Well sometimes." He said looking at Elie. The little rock like creatures started to take steps forward. "Maybe we should run now." He said holding were it had bit him. When suddenly Ichigo grabbed Elie and who was right next to him. "Come on!" He yelled at the others as a creature ran at Alex who was away from the group. Ichigo took off running pulling Elie with him.

Sora The Brave
Alex continued to stare at the water, his shoes getting soaked. He watched the water move swiftly, and then something, a blue worm of sorts, popped out of the water, big white eyes bulging. Alex smiled, and stroked the thing on top of it's head. It made a loud purring sound, and then plopped back in the water. Alex sighed and rested his head on his knees.

Well, as Alex wasn't paying attention, luckily he had made friends. The little blue thing jumped out of the water, snarling and growling, baring very sharp teeth at the rock creatures. Alex jumped back, and watched the blue thing scare them off. Alex laughed as it squirmed around on land, and he picked it up and put it back in the water. "Thanks, friend." Alex petted the thing one last time, and it swam away with the water.

K Tragedy
Audio felt someone looking at him. He looked up, catching the 'uhee' in hi and waving timidly. He hugged his knees close to him, resting his chin on the caps. Tears filled his fearful eyes. He wanted to go home. He brushed the tears away, deciding it wouldn't do any good to cry. He felt something tug on the cord of his headphones, yelping as his ears gave in to the cold air around him. He chewed on his lower lip, watching his beloved phones be dragged away.

Wasting no time, he stood up, taking off after them. He dove for them, landing in a clump of ferns, but having a grip on the cord all the same. He grinned, but it faded quickly when he saw what had it. A small, green sludgy creature - much like a snail without a shell and huge teeth - smiled up at him, the phones in its lipless mouth. Audio squeaked loudly, not truly knowing what a scream sounded like. He pulled his headphones free, putting them on his head and whimpering. He wanted to go home.

He looked around, gulping when he realized he was seperated from the others. He tore through the undergrowth, gasping when he tripped and knocked the breath out of himself. He looked up, confused and scared. He finally managed to smell something like cologne or perfume. That had to be a human smell. He took after the scent, finally appearing out of the forest and blinking slightly. He took another sniff. One of them smelled like old ramen...

He realized he must look foolish, darting his eyes down at his vans and crossing them. He chewed on his lower lip, wanting to just leave and go home. What would Judy do when she found him gone? And don't even get him started on Mark. His foster father would flip out! He didn't care how much his foster rents screamed at him or how long they grounded him, he'd give anything to be back with them. He chewed on his lower lip, whimpering softly. He just wanted to go home.

He yelped, feeling someone grab his arm. He looked at Ichigo, his mouth agape in surprise. He looked up, his face paling when he saw something pretty big coming towards them. He whimpered loudly, a whine rising in his throat. He felt the vibration, but didn't hear the strange gurgling that followed it. he spun around, his legs carrying him over sticks and stones. He followed after the other boy, afraid to look anyone in the eye, but even more afraid of the thing that was chasing them.

Deit
Zen: *he jumped out of the tree and quickly followed behind Ichigo, Audio, and Elie.* "AAH!!! Why did you kick it!!!" *he couldn't run any faster than he was, he was surprised he could run this fast.*

Sexy_Camille
((do i have my egg or my degemon yet??))((and i have no freaken clue where to start >&ltwink)

ShinobiRikari
"Hey don't be so scared. And i think i should be leader since i was here first." Ichigo said smileing and walked over to it. "They may be weird creatures but there nice." He said and put his hand on it when it suddenly bit him with it's rock hard teeth. Ichigo jumped back from it falling. "Well sometimes." He said looking at Elie. The little rock like creatures started to take steps forward. "Maybe we should run now." He said holding were it had bit him. When suddenly Ichigo grabbed Elie and Audio who were right next to him. "Come on!" He yelled at the others as a creature ran at Alex who was away from the group. Ichigo took off running pulling Elie and Audio with him.
(Thanks for actually noticing my post.)

"Oi! Watch out! Watch where you're running!!!!" But it was too late. Sidetracked my the creatures behind them, Elie hadn't seen where Ichigo was pulling them. A meager three feet infront of her was a large bolder. Elie braced herself for a head on collision but never felt one. They had stopped now and were standing inside of what seemed to be a small room (Hehe. Season 1, Izzy inside the rock???).

"That was close. Where are we?"

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Lol! laughing Np.)
Ichigo was confused he turned to Elie. "I have no clue?" He said as looking into the air. "Hello!" He yelled as his voice echoed. He smiled. "Hey!" He yelled as it echoed again. He then went from smileing to laughing as he contiued screaming things and hearing it echoe off something.

Sexy_Camille
Originally posted by Sexy_Camille
((do i have my egg or my degemon yet??))((and i have no freaken clue where to start >&ltwink)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Why won't you just do what everyone else did? And we have nothing yet.)

trademark
((not yet i wanna know when do we get them ((
"they did not hear me but whatever i guess i try to stick near people just in case any of us find something but it is some weird stuff here i hope everyone will not get hurt"

K Tragedy
Audio gasped, feeling his foot catch on a large stick. He whimpered, the stick digging into his cloth and through the flesh. He felt the warmth of blood start to trickle down from the cut but that was the last of his worries. Rock creatures... MOVING ROCKS! Where was he? He wondered if he was dreaming. Yes, it was all a dream! He had just fallen asleep on the computer.

As they headed for a rock his jaw fell open. A rock..? Weren't they going to...? He screamed, expecting himself to shatter as his body made contact with it. However, he slid right through it. His flinching body relaxed as he opened his eyes to stare around the room. Odd? Definately.

He stared at Ichigo, and then to the girl. He'd managed to catch her name. Elie. Wait, perhaps he had gotten it wrong? Allie? Eliot? He blushed, wondering what he'd do if he need to say her name. He cursed his mute bubble. His eyes followed the markings on the wall. His hand reached out cautiously, touching the sides with a slight smile on his lips. The carvings swarmed into his sense of touch, spreading throughout his body. His eyes studied them, wondering if there were noises outside.

He remembered the rock creatures and gasped, coming back to the group. As much as he hated strangers, and groups, he would rather risk embarrassment than have himself torn apart by the unknown creatures in their unknown world. He was terrified to leave this room. At least it was safe here. He sat down, hugging his knees close to him again, burying his face there. He felt his hair fall over his legs. He willed the nightmare to end. But it didn't help when he peeked out, only to see what he had seen a moment before.

ShinobiRikari
(Lol! laughing Np.)
Ichigo was confused he turned to Elie. "I have no clue?" He said as looking into the air. "Hello!" He yelled as his voice echoed. He smiled. "Hey!" He yelled as it echoed again. He then went from smileing to laughing as he contiued screaming things and hearing it echoe off something.
(One of the few things I remember from those first few episodes)

Laughing with relief, Elie sat down. This entire world was too weird to comprehend. She pulled the beanie down further so that it almost covered her eyes. "What do we do now?" It was a question she didn't really mean for anyone, and yet it voiced everyone's thoughts.

(So, how are we suppose to work out the whole: no digimon/no digivicles(sp?) yet, thing?)

trademark
(runs to where everyone was)"hay every one why are we playing around we don't know where we are i for one want to know"

Kurosaki Ichigo
(We'll be getting them soon enough. Trademark post longer. >&ltwink
"Huh? I don't know nothing i guess." He said and started to bang on the walls. Or what he thought of as walls. "What's wrong with you?" He said turning to Elie.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by trademark
(runs to where everyone was)"hay every one why are we playing around we don't know where we are i for one want to know"
(Ichigo, Elie, and Audio are inside of a digitally created rock that looks totally real from the outside. How did your character find them?)

trademark
)))i was watching the whole thing from where i was standing so i followed sorry for confuseion))

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Seriously. And post atleast three sentences. >< We were already inside of the Rock by then. And how can you follow when it just got us?)

K Tragedy
(When they ran through the 'forest' .. Or so I think it was such you were watching them? blink

Ichigo's right. Up your posts, and don't fall asleep in English class so much. Your grammar is... not that great... *Forces a calm smile upon her face*)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(I told him three times now. "If you say so" Posts the same amount.)

trademark
((time out damn you guy are uptight first its not about how long the post is its about the quality to i sorry for grammar i flunk that subject three its not like i going to help u guy and end up getting chase to))

ShinobiRikari
(We'll be getting them soon enough. Trademark post longer. >&ltwink
"Huh? I don't know nothing i guess." He said and started to bang on the walls. Or what he thought of as walls. "What's wrong with you?" He said turning to Elie.
"Nothing," looking over at Audio, she tugged at his shirt sleeve to make him look up. "Hey, Audio, right? You okay?"

They were a mixed batch of kids. There were some that they had left back in the clearing that Elie figure were probably American. Or at least not Japanese. Looking back over at Ichigo, she figured that he wasn't one of them. 'Ichigo' kind of gave that away.

Turning back to the kid who hadn't answered her yet, Elie began to introduce herself. "Hi, so...I'm Elie. Erm... I know this might sound weird but... did you get an e-mail for some type of game, as well?""

K Tragedy
(Ok. English isn't the point, don't give us a sob story. Also, your posts don't have quality. Thus they are horrid. Good try though buddy.

*Waddles off to post back to Shinobi*)

trademark
(((i right hahahaha now back to post i be back in a haft)))

trademark
((OK forget it you will never understand and i never followed you guys or nothing to make you happy OK)))
"i wonder where everyone went they should know not to go and not know where your at thats dumb but it all leads back to why we are her and where is here i got to stop think that deep" {is this better}

K Tragedy
Audio wanted his ipod. He wanted to listen to the music he so much craved. He fingers his pocket, only finding lint and a nerds rope. He'd save it for later. He willed himself back home. He wanted to pet Inu, to watch tv, to just do nothing but wait for Judy to come home. If he ever got back, he'd never call her foster mom again. It'd be mom. Mark would be dad. He was so stupid not to realize that before.

He jerked his head up at the tug and blinked. He read her lips carefully, making sure not to miss anything, thus saving himself the awkward embarrassment of a strange reply. He had been right the first time. Elie. She seemed american, just like him. But there was something about her that gave her that japanese appearance. Clothes perhaps? He couldn't figure it out.

"I'm fine."

His answer to her first question was shakey, almost unable to be understood passed the trembling of his lips. His eyes stared at her for a moment, 'listening' to her next question. The email? Yes. It all made sense. They had all received a strange email. That was what transported them there. He gave a timid nod.

"Yeah. I... I thought it was just a game though."

He looked down at his shoes. He vowed to himself that any email he didn't know about he'd delete. No more internet for him. He couldn't believe Judy was right. The internet was an evil place. And now he was trapped in it!

Sora The Brave
Alex was still staring at the water when he noticed everyone was gone. Everyone... Not only was he in some odd world, he was in some odd world, alone. Alex sighed and stood up, walking off to a small cliff that he saw earlier. A number of rocks and such were surrounding it, and he swore he heard voices... Oh well... Alex started to lean against a certain boulder, when a Giant Bird roared, and flew up from the trees. Alex gasped and jumped backwards, expecting his head to bang into the rock, but instead, he flew. He flew inside the rock. "Holy shit!!!" He yelled, and then landed at Elie and Ichigo's feet. "Um... What the hell just happened?"

ShinobiRikari
"Aw man!" Standing up suddenly, Elie walked over to what seemed to be the wall. Why us? We're just kids. What can a bunch of kids do to save the world? No, it has to be a nightmare. And this was just a figment of her imagination. Yes, yes. She must have fallen from the chair and hit her head. But...

That didn't explain the others. They were much too real to be creations of her mind. What was that movies she had watched? The one about those kids who co communicated through their dreams? Indigo children. What if.....

Who was she kidding? Sure, Elie could admit she was bright, but not that bright. Those kids were geniuses. Hyper-active boy and the American. Wait... American. If he was speaking Eglish then....

"Hey, Audio!" She knelt next to him. "You're speaking English, but you understand me, don't you?"

K Tragedy
Audio blinked, wondering if he'd helped at all. Probably not. He rubbed his pants, gasping as his hand ran across the cut. He pulled the leg of his pants up, staring at the cut and frowning. It wasn't too bad, but enough to make him say 'ouch'. He rubbed the cut slowly, feeling the crimson droplets over his fingers. Blood always had a way of embracing him into curiosity. It was sticky, yet fluid-like, and warm, yet felt so cold... It was a mystery.

He wiped the droplets on his pants, not minding if they became dirty. He pulled down the leg of his jeans, hoping no one else had noticed. The last thing he needed was more eyes on him. He wanted to cry, but held the tears back. Nothing was working for him. He was trapped in this anti-reality world, not knowing what was going to happen to them.

He jumped when Elie spoke to him. He read her lips, tilting his head to the side in slight confusion. He knew both japanese and english. It was strange for him to speak, since he spoke both languages. He understood both of them, but sometimes - Without meaning to - he spoke english when he wanted to speak japanese, and vice versa.

Deciding not to confuse her, he nodded. He blinked, slightly puzzled by her question, and even more by how intently her eyes seemed on something. He cupped his hand over his nose, sneezing. He blinked. It wasn't a dream... You can't sneeze in dreams! ... Can you? He shook his head, it'd be better if he just stopped thinking. He was getting a headache. He kept his eyes on her, still blinking in great confusion.

Sora The Brave
Alex continued to sit at Elie and Audio's feet, trying to find some way out of the rock, seeing as no one would tell him what it was. He sighed, and lay back down.

ShinobiRikari
'Nothing/s making sense nothing at all. And the new guy. He's the one from the clearing, the one who helped me out of the water...' Turning, Elie was about to ask him the same question she had asked Audio but at that moment, something fuzzy flew through the invisible door and hit her on the hear, knocking her out.

trademark
)))do we get are digimon yet))0

trademark
"everyones gone I'm alone i guess I'm by myself for now I'm going to explore""so this where you guys been hiding"

The big EH
"this is by far the coolest place ever!" james said with ethusiasm looking around and bumped into a kid that was talking to some girl while "sorry i wasn't looking, but this place is cool eh?" james said to the kid pulling his headphones down off his ears ~he ran into audio and ellie~

trademark
((they going to say how you get to us where in a rock that is hollow so if i were you do what everyone else did and make self fall in the rock))0

The big EH
~okay... then how the heck are you by a river~

trademark
((its all near each other forest and rivers grass and i fell thought the rock to))

The big EH
~wat the hell~

trademark
((where in the digiworld OK where in a rock that is a hologram OK))

ZekeHumanslayer
Zeke was just getting home from football practice and he went up to his room and got on his computer & checked his email & saw that he had a email that said are you ready Zeke was cofu sed at 1st ad the he clicked the the email & he clicke the yes & he was teleported to a alter world

(s orry every1 the latter after a & m stuck

The big EH
i'll stand by my post

trademark
((ok i did not go to the rock instead you bumped into me ok hows that)))

Wild-Cherry
{ Thx for waiting mhm Whats happened so far? }

Deit
(y/w. We've pretty much started, we walked around and got chased by digimon. and now we're pretty much just talking. jump in....I SAID JUMP IN!!!!!!!!!! j/p but yeah we are pretty much talking.))

The big EH
no clue

trademark
((yeah i wont to get my digimon already))

ShinobiRikari

Wild-Cherry
{ How and where do I jump in? }

The big EH
"i can sometimes read it to a degree, it forms symbols the zeros and ones do, i hardly ever have to read it though" james said ~wat is it?~

trademark
((ok you just get the email that is a gate to the digiwolrd ok))
"hay girl wait for me Zack was sitting there the whole time watching the girl talk to her self what do you think your doing do you know where that leads i dint i dint wont you to get hurt so i;m coming with you is that OK"

Deit
(ok HOW: look at the first page and do something like every one else did. WHERE: where you can talk to some one. outside the rock thing people are in, they'll question how you got in there.)

The big EH
wtf that makes no sense, use better grammer this is directed to trademark

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
{ How and where do I jump in? }
(Hey, Jill. So, most of us happen to have run into a seemingly real rock while being chased by digimon. Fortunately, the rock is a sort of hologram, so the kids are hiding out inside of it. Just say you climbing up it to get a look out and you can fall through as well. stick out tongue)

trademark
((its a hologram so just like fall in it run into or somthing along thises lines ok))

Deit
(Everyone is in the rock but me, I climbed the blasted tree!!!! nah, I'll just say I'm in the so called "Rock"wink

trademark
((ok now can we go get are digimon))

Deit
(I'm not the creator, the creator decides when we get the digimon.....)

trademark
((damn it damn it damnit im over it now ))

Wild-Cherry
{ Kk, this may be odd, but. oh well stick out tongue Ill try my best. }

Cheyyene bolted across the street in front of an angrilly blaring taxi cab. Her home was 14 blocks away , sitting quaint little 13th street.
She grinned.
Ok, maybe not quiant. But the street was relatively quiet compared to some of her friends houses. She arrived on this street minutes later, and dashed up the stairs. After flinging her bag onto her bed, she made a bee line for the kitchen, threw the refrigerator door open, and grabbed a pineapple soda.

She stood with the fridge door open, gulping the carbonated drink quickly down. It was relieving, consider summer was in full swing, and incredibly hot. A sudden beeping called her attention, and she peered out from behind the cold door.

An Email.

Cheyenne pushed the door closed and walked over to the computer, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She narrowed her eyes curiously as she noted the mail was still loading. It was odd that it took so long.

" Must be a large file. "

As she baced away the image came to view a little better. As it pixelized she could make out a few words.

" Bear...mountain...woods? "

She recited. Huh. She hadn't been there in forever.
Wonder what that means...am i supposed to go? Maybe its just Cara. She always has those random little parties and camp outs....should i go now?
A sudden beep startled and confirmed these thoughts.

Oh well. Her mom, who she lived with, was on vacation the whole summer, and she had nothing better to do. Sighing she vhanged and locked up, then headed out. When she reached Penn station she payed for an AMtrack ticket, and finally borded. After an hour ride, she arrived.

There was a designated entrance to the woods, with a long winding path. This she followed for a while, but saw nothing. She was about to head back when her phone buzzed. A text. She read it, her eyes widening slightly.

" Don't turn around? "

A horrible fear enveloped her, and as she whipped her head around two sillohuettes startled her. One about hwer size, the other that of a smaller, odd creature. She couldn't make it out... No time. Just run.

Unconciously her body forced itself forward, heart pounding, bretahs short. She could tell they were closing in, and, on an instinctive movement she jumped behind a large blouder protruding from the ground. She squatted behind it, and sighed, relieved as they passed. When she leaned against it, however, she felt her body being swallowed, consumed by the ground.

She hit with a hard thud, her eyes squinted tightly.
Where am I?!

Sora The Brave
(o.O)

Well... Obviously Alex just continued to search for an exit, eventually just falling through the rock as if it blurred for a moment. He fell to the ground, but quickly picked himself back up, and walked back to the creek from wich he came.

trademark
"i better help her*Zack runs over to her and tries to help pick her up* are you OK he asked

Deit
Zen: *he stayed in his tree by the rock, he seen Alex and Zack leave, and also the girl on the ground. he dropped out of the tree and landed on his feet by the girl* "Are you ok? Who are you??? I'm Zen Chiru." *he was trying to be very nice. he wasn't one to be rude anyway.*

Wild-Cherry
Cheyenne looked up startled. Her eyes were widened with a new sense of fear. Two

trademark
"hay don't fear us we are just as you we all opened a E-mail and was sent hear

Deit
Zen: "What??? Is it something I said??? I'm sorry. If I startled you I didn't mean to. What is your name???" *he continued to stare at her.* "Where did you come from???" *he tried to help her up.*

K Tragedy
(Give Jillo a chance to post something you two. Trademark up the posts. I'm not Ichigo but I know what he'd say.)

Wild-Cherry
{ XD Damn, i hate this comp stick out tongue Ill re-type my post in a min wink }

ZekeHumanslayer
(ok every1 im going to redo my post ok im on my friends computer right now so i can actually type now until i go home tonight)

Zeke had just gotten home from his football practice and he saw that he had a new email and he thought to himself " O i'll just check it when i get out of the shower." Zeke went and took his shower and then he got out and put some boxers and shorts on and went to his computer and looked at the email saying "WE NEED YOU ARE YOU READY!" Zeke thought it was a email from another football coach so he clicked on the link and started to read the email and it said " Zeke you are needed to save two worlds. yours and another worlds if you chose to accept this please click on the yes button." Zeke was confused at first because now he knew it wasnt a football email but then again he thought it was a email about a army game he wanted so he clicked yes and was teleported to another world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Digital World
Zeke landed on the ground and he was a little freaked out that he had gotten sucked into his computer and now was in some other world and he only had shorts on so his feet hurt after walking for awhile and he had no shirt but he didnt care about that because it was hot so Zeke went walking around and tried to find some other people if there were any there. " Hello is anybody here or can anybody hear me?"

Sexy_Camille
Camille hurryed around freaked out from this world she ran her bag hiting her back.Her skate bord now into her hands.Her eyes looked around as she ran she skatborded now.Her hair pulled back out of the pont tail and went back from the wind.She looked around for ansers.

trademark
((i will post as much as i want leave me alone no disrespect))
*By now Zack was sitting on the ground looking at all the unknown creatures*

ChakraStrings
Astuki Konamoten flipped off the T.V. He had been watching the news for the past two hours and was utterly disgusted with the way people acted in this world. He gritted his teeth and walked into his room. Making sure the door was locked and flipped on his labtop... he was utterly bored with everything around him. He looked over at his emails... fourteen. The majority of them were just colleges asking for him. But one of them struck his eye, it read: "Help Me." At first he thought it was one of those stupid chain letters he always recieved, and deleted for that matter. He wanted to amuse himself, so he clicked open the link... before he knew what happend he lay face down in the dirt.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked himself, slowing standing up and shaking his head. He wiped the dirt off his mouth. He heard a voice nearby, and, with instincts walked towards it. A boy was standing there wearing shorts and a T shirt. Astuki had been wearing a white furred coat with a black band shirt underneath. He wore faded blue jeans and black shoes. "I can hear you." He said, walking through underbrush to reach him. He shoved his hands into his pockets, "My name is Astuki Konamoten, now it is poliete to tell me your name as well." He said reaching his hand out to Zeke in a form of shaking it.

Kuchiki Rukia
"So other humans have arrived in this world, I can not let them corrupt it.
Let's see my own digimon shouldn't be neccasary, Rhinomon I am counting on you to protect the digital world.'
((http://www.digimonpalace.nl/analyzer/R/Rhinomon.html))

ShinobiRikari
(Man I'm so confused. So there's people in the forest and people inside of a rock, and someone on/in a castle... @_@. Is anyone else not following this? I feel like a baka. And are we suppose to start the real fights/battles soon?)

trademark
((i understand people in rock are not on rock is in forest and the castle thing shes evil or has a misconception of the people in the rock witch is in the forest i hop i confuse you more)))

Kuchiki Rukia
((It's He not She))

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(Man I'm so confused. So there's people in the forest and people inside of a rock, and someone on/in a castle... @_@. Is anyone else not following this? I feel like a baka. And are we suppose to start the real fights/battles soon?)

(Dude, I'm just about as lost as you.)

The big EH
how about we friggin start over, make everybody happy, lets just start this ting over tommorrow, and this time we stay together

ChakraStrings
(Yeah, but not tommorow, how about right now)

trademark
((OK people are in a fake rock thats in the forest and a guy is evil that will join us after we beat him and i sitting on the ground diet is in a tree or something and thats it OK))

The big EH
i say we start the rpg over we arn't far in it either

ShinobiRikari
(Yeah, whatever. I'm off to download Naruto.)

ChakraStrings
(Rikari, I keep thinking your Ichigo because of your sig... ehhh....)

The big EH
can you send it to me? i love naruto, my e-mail is [email protected]

trademark
((or every goes to the rock and we past though a portal and we get are digimon))

The big EH
i guess, or we can stop copying season 1's beginning and 2's story

ChakraStrings
(Hey, okay, this is the RP Thread, let's not turn this into a chat thread. Now, we'll just wait for Ichigo and take a vote on starting this over.)

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
(Rikari, I keep thinking your Ichigo because of your sig... ehhh....)
(Eh? Yeah, I need to get a new siggy. Got any good pics from Naruto?)

Originally posted by The big EH
can you send it to me? i love naruto, my e-mail is [email protected]
(Sure, I'll send you the file)

The big EH
slackers unite!....tommorrow

ChakraStrings
(Eh, I just go to like... Narutocentral and that good stuff. Google it.)

Kuchiki Rukia
((Slackers Unite!! Super Slacker Robo!!))

ChakraStrings
(Slackers don't accomplish anything in life... that's nothing to be proud of.)

ShinobiRikari
(I vote we move over to the chat thread to uh... chat!)

trademark
((i vote we start Rping in this RP))

ChakraStrings
(Done)

trademark
*hay watch it I don't go around laying on you why did you decide to lay on me*"what the hell you can talk"*R-of course why wouldn't i be able to*"because your a rock"*R-A rock I'm no ordinary rock i am rockmon*
"Z-Rockmon um no disrespect but what are you"*R-somone who was awaken by a human thats who now get loss*

ZekeHumanslayer
ok some1 plz use my character so i am with u all like trademark,ichigo,2727cat plz ima go away for camp & vacatio

trademark
(((ok i see if someone can))

ZekeHumanslayer
well u also ok to u got my permish just go off my last post

trademark
((ok i guess))

ChakraStrings
(Guys! Keep the chatting in the other Thread. 'Kay? Good. Oh and Zeke, my guy is talking to you...)

ZekeHumanslayer
(ok guys im on break until about 4 so after i get off chakera plz control zeke for me because i wont be able to get on campus computers till prolly tuesday)

Astuki Konamoten flipped off the T.V. He had been watching the news for the past two hours and was utterly disgusted with the way people acted in this world. He gritted his teeth and walked into his room. Making sure the door was locked and flipped on his labtop... he was utterly bored with everything around him. He looked over at his emails... fourteen. The majority of them were just colleges asking for him. But one of them struck his eye, it read: "Help Me." At first he thought it was one of those stupid chain letters he always recieved, and deleted for that matter. He wanted to amuse himself, so he clicked open the link... before he knew what happend he lay face down in the dirt.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked himself, slowing standing up and shaking his head. He wiped the dirt off his mouth. He heard a voice nearby, and, with instincts walked towards it. A boy was standing there wearing shorts and a T shirt. Astuki had been wearing a white furred coat with a black band shirt underneath. He wore faded blue jeans and black shoes. "I can hear you." He said, walking through underbrush to reach him. He shoved his hands into his pockets, "My name is Astuki Konamoten, now it is poliete to tell me your name as well." He said reaching his hand out to Zeke in a form of shaking it.

Zeke heard the kids voice and then saw him and answered his question.

"hello my name is Zeke McCoy its nice to meet you. Are we the only tow people here in this world?"

ChakraStrings
Astuki thought for a moment, he'd never met this boy before. He responded to the question, "I'd find it illogical that we were the only two here. There's got to be others." He stared at him, he seemed to be strong. He kicked the some dirt in front of him, "We should take a look around the area, I'm pretty sure we'll find something here." Astuki sounded confindent, but felt out of place. At least, I hope we find some others... He beckoned Zeke over, and the two trudged through the Digital World. What was going on? "So, how'd you get sent here? I got sent here via email... I never even got a chance to see what it read." He looked over at Zeke, wondering.

ZekeHumanslayer
Zeke walked with the kid and then he looked at him with a sorta confused look on his face.

"wait the same thing happened to but atleast i got to read it"

ChakraStrings
Astuki felt puzzled, Strange. The email had done something... but how? "That's weird. If we find some others, we should ask them how they got here as well. I have a feeling that the email was sent to more people than just us. So, erm, Zeke, what's your life story?" Astuki wanted to find a way to kill some time, it may take awhile before they find any others... so he did the best he could. The area around him was like one big forest, trees had been popped out of random areas. Rocks and boulders lay scattered everywhere... and the smell of pine filled his nostrils as he inhaled the clean air. This world seems to perfect... a land without crime. A utopia? Something that Earth needs. He began thinking of a way to make Earth the same... then realized that he may never get back to Earth again. He shoved his hands in his coat pockets and looked at the ground, listening to Zeke.

trademark
"this is some wired shit i wonder if its any new people here""Hi my name is Zack and I'm a take a wild guess and say you where sent here by E-mail"

ZekeHumanslayer
Zeke looked at the boy and was puzzled and then he said.

" um ok my name is Zeke McCoy and how did you know we got her by email???"

Zeke looked at the kid next to him

trademark
"everyone that was sent here came by e-mail and i dot no much but what i figure out is this place is a digital world it there are some strange creatures and thats all i know"

ChakraStrings
Astuki didn't accept the shake, he didn't really trust him. He trusted Zeke, because he had seen him first... but something about this Zack just couldn't be trusted. "My name is Astuki. I won't tell you my last name until you prove that you are indeed a human." His sixth sense warned him that something fishy was going on here. He carefully examined Zack... he seemed normal enough, but maybe that was the problem. Maybe he is... human. I don't know... I guess time will tell. However, after thinking about it, Astuki came to the conclusion that Zack was indeed human, but he would wait for a response.

trademark
"of cruse i'm humen what else would i be this is as new to me as it is to you

ChakraStrings
Astuki let a small grin fade over his face, "Okay then, if you are indeed human," He said, slowly picking up a sharp rock, "Then stab yourself with this." He said handing the rock to Zack. He crossed his arms, This will prove it. He let a small chuckle escape from his lips, if he was indeed human, then he would shake his hand... but if he wasn't... then... he would run. Of course, there was always a possibility that the "human" was just digitalized, for if this was a Digital World, then it could be like a video game... and the 'creature' would merely disappear. Astuki narrowed his eyes, this was the moment of deiciding truth.

ZekeHumanslayer
(chakera plz us my character ima e away till tuesday k plz)

ChakraStrings
(gotcha. I'll use him wisely. Football player kind've guy... I think I can take him)

ZekeHumanslayer
(yep ur right & he's kinda cocky)

ChakraStrings
(Okay, I got it. I'll take control of him, don't worry.)

trademark
Astuki let a small grin fade over his face, "Okay then, if you are indeed human," He said, slowly picking up a sharp rock, "Then stab yourself with this." He said handing the rock to Zack. He crossed his arms, This will prove it. He let a small chuckle escape from his lips, if he was indeed human, then he would shake his hand... but if he wasn't... then... he would run. Of course, there was always a possibility that the "human" was just digitalized, for if this was a Digital World, then it could be like a video game... and the 'creature' would merely disappear. Astuki narrowed his eyes, this was the moment of deiciding truth.

"what the **** is on your mind why would i cut myself for you and take the grin off you face before i make you"now if you don't believe me to bad because i don't plan on prove myself for you or anyone else now we can be friends or enemy's you decide"

ChakraStrings
Astuki smiled. So he was human. "Fine, you pass." He said waving his hand in the air, as if he could care less. After the wave, he shoved his hand back into his pocket and spat on the ground. So, an email was sent to more than one person, there had to be others. "C'mon you two." Astuki said, letting his body relax even more that it had been all ready. He led them through a few forested areas, where exactly would the others be? Not to off he thought, of course, it was merely an estimate. "Zack, have you seen any others?" Astuki said, not caring what the other boy felt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zeke kicked the dirt, well, the other two seemed to be getting along juts fine. He looked over at Zack and shurgged, he was all right. This Astuki on the other hand, he seemed like a real jerk. He walked close to Astuki and said in a whisper, "Hey, dude, lay off him, he didn't do anything to you anyways." Zeke took a deep breath, the sooner they found others... the better.

trademark
"if you say one more word to me i will knock you out got it"

Sexy_Camille
((can i talk or intrack with some one?smile)

ChakraStrings
(Of course you can, come find us)

Astuki chuckled, how pathetic. "Simple-minded, don't make a fool of yourself." He said, narrowing his eyes. This Zack sure had a temper, and he would have to be careful around him. He turned his back, and looked over at Zeke, who seemed worried. Understandable. But right now, he could care less. As him and his 'comrades' trekked through the Digital World, Astuki couldn't help but wonder how big this place was. Perhaps it is a clone of what we call Earth? No, there would be civilization... or maybe it is a new Earth? I don't know... For the first time in his life, Astuki didn't have the answer to a question. He looked over at Zack and spoke, "If you want to hit me, hit me now a get it over it. Come, punch me." He said, sticking his face out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zeke couldn't believe this. He turned towards Zack, what was going to happen next? He shoved his hands deep into his pockets, this was going to be tougher than he thought. Perhaps he should just sit back and let them do their thing? Yeah, that seemed like a good idea. The last thing I want to do is get invovled in this... He let a long sigh escape his lips, I really hope this doesn't turn violent.

trademark
"how was that for you you should never act high then me because i knock you down to size got it "man i hope we are still friends and i know you where thinking of doing that"

ChakraStrings
Astuki fell over on the ground... he felt his nose and blood running from it. He really punched me?!?!?! He got his balance and looked at Zack, who was this kid?!?! "I know now that I can't trust you." Astuki said, he was doing his best at controlling his emotions. He couldn't believe this kid. He let his hand drop to his side, "Heh, if you hate me that bad... go ahead, beat me up." He stood, his nose bleeding and he stood emotionless... he tended to find fighting for narrow-minded people and didn't really care.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zeke shut his eyes as he heard Zack's fist make contact with Astuki's face. Zack gave him a warm smile. "D-Dude you just punched him? How're you acting like this!" He rubbed his eyes, this was difficult... he stopped. No. I won't get inovled in this... He walked over to a nearby tree and rested his head against it, this was going to be a long day... and he needed rest.

trademark
"you know this should hurt but i don't feel a thing"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>