Worst idea for comic character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
There are alot of cool comic heroes and villains out there. What i mean is there are some good ideas for characters. Some who could fly, some that can stick to walls, and some that can even turn to ice. But there are also some characters that just suck. I mean there are some characters that ended up on the pages of comics that surprise me. What are some of the worst ideas that these comic writers ever came up with?

Scoobless
The Joker.... Yeah, I said it!

tru-marvell
The toad imo is the WORST by far! not the movie toad but the oringal from the old days...never liked "sheThing" much either

Reaper777
CAT WOMAN!

Dinalfos
Dazzler.

I win.

Broly92
Superman shifty

***runs away***

Grimm22
Just because a character is a bad idea dosent mean that they arent good characters in the end.

For instance...

A guy who has a green ring and can make anything and the ring is powered by willpower.

Sounds stupid right? Yeah, but GL is still awesome big grin

Reaper777
Originally posted by Broly92
Superman shifty

***runs away***

laughing

I agree.

*also runs away*

Dinalfos
*Runs along*

Reaper777
Originally posted by Grimm22
Just because a character is a bad idea dosent mean that they arent good characters in the end.

For instance...

A guy who has a green ring and can make anything and the ring is powered by willpower.

Sounds stupid right? Yeah, but GL is still awesome big grin

yes

badabing
Jubilee

willRules
I was reading about a real comic character who had the ability to turn anything he touches into a weapon. He died when he accidentally touched his butt and turned it into a hand grenade yes

Darth Ownage
spider woman

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
I was reading about a real comic character who had the ability to turn anything he touches into a weapon. He died when he accidentally touched his butt and turned it into a hand grenade yes

What the f**k?..................... Lier!

Psyquis52
Spiderman.

An irradiated spider bites me and instead of dying I become a super hero? confused

emporerpants
the blob and that four armed mutant, i forget his name. ones power is he's fat while the others power is 4 arms. come to think of it, ha, his mutant power may be the most realistic of them all though. wink

Scoobless
Um... i think his name was "Forearm"........ no expression

Skeets
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Spiderman.

An irradiated spider bites me and instead of dying I become a super hero? confused
His powers are magic in nature...mhm

Reaper777
Originally posted by willRules

Are you serious? That would be funny as hell!

NoFate007
There are a lot of characters that sound stupid at first. GL was mentioned earlier, and I always thought that was one of the worst. I mean, what's threatening about a lantern? Lol. GL's cool though. Let's see what else I can think of:

Two-Face: Oh no, my face is messed up. Aaaah let's go kill people.

Big Wheel: Do I need to explain?

Captain Marvel: C'mon. Shazam? Give me a break.

The Penguin: Dude has a big nose and goes evil lol

Hypno Hustler: ......

Stilt-Man: I don't care what you do with them, stilts aren't threatening.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Scoobless
Um... i think his name was "Forearm"........ no expression

Yep but there is one other person with 4 arms Barbarus.

Scoobless
Originally posted by NoFate007
There are a lot of characters that sound stupid at first. GL was mentioned earlier, and I always thought that was one of the worst. I mean, what's threatening about a lantern? Lol. GL's cool though. Let's see what else I can think of:

Two-Face: Oh no, my face is messed up. Aaaah let's go kill people.

Big Wheel: Do I need to explain?

Captain Marvel: C'mon. Shazam? Give me a break.

The Penguin: Dude has a big nose and goes evil lol

Hypno Hustler: ......

Stilt-Man: I don't care what you do with them, stilts aren't threatening.

Who cares about threatening? Green Lantern is a great idea for a character

thisredbox
batman!

*runs away...into wall*

Sabretooth
How can people be picking Superman or Batman as the worst character ever when SQUIRREL GIRL is out there somewhere mocking all of us? You people give me a headache in my right eye.

Darth Vegas
Hypno-Hustler
Dazzler
Jubilee
Mammomax
Maggot

emporerpants
ok scoobless, sorry for forgetting his name i guess.

superkronick92
catman, ass turned badass

Richv1
Gambit

bigbran
a guy that can fly, lift heavy things, and they have a red and blue costume, with an s on his chest.

IronDave
I seem to recall hearing about a character by the name of Surrender Monkey. He was a 5 foot tall monkey who was gifted with the ability to surrender under any conditions. If this is true, then Surrender Monkey gets my vote for worst idea for a comic character. What kind of superhero has a detrimental power? lame ones

zslick
dude you people are sayin good people compared to auqa man and robin!!

IronDave
How is an oversized ethnic monkey who surrenders in any and every situation better than either Aquaman or robin? I actually like both of those characters...but even if you don't you have to realize that they attempt to win in every situation, rather than always giving up.

Validus
How about naming a character Dick Rider? sad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_%28comics%29

Soljer
She-anything.

I don't mean female superheros, I mean female recreations of current superheros.

She-hulk
She-thing
SpiderWoman
BatGirl
SuperGirl
Et Cetera.

Oh, and younger versions of the same character. Superboy, and all of those.

Pretty much anything that is a DIRECT rip off, pisses me off. Things that are like...

Gladiator, and Superman ,for example? No biggie. Or even a female version of a hulking monster (haha! Get it? huh?) that gets stronger when she is angry. As long as said monster is not green, and doesn't have the word "hulk" in the name.

The writers/creators can be a LITTLE more creative than that.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Scarlet315
There are alot of cool comic heroes and villains out there. What i mean is there are some good ideas for characters. Some who could fly, some that can stick to walls, and some that can even turn to ice. But there are also some characters that just suck. I mean there are some characters that ended up on the pages of comics that surprise me. What are some of the worst ideas that these comic writers ever came up with? iceman, phoenix, and fantastic four.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
iceman, phoenix, and fantastic four.

Yet they all turned out awesome big grin

galan7777777
i pick "bucky" cap america's old sidekick! hes the worst by far

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
women superheroes.

I mean female superheros, they suck hard core!!!

Wonder woman
She-hulk
She-thing
SpiderWoman
BatGirl
SuperGirl
Et Cetera.

Oh, and younger versions of the same character. Superboy, and all of those.

Pretty much anything that is a DIRECT rip off, pisses me off. Things that are like...

Gladiator, and Superman ,for example? No biggie. but a female version of a hulking monster, that gets stronger when she is angry, so stupid.

The writers/creators can be a LITTLE more creative than that. holy in the world of superheroes, we need a female somewhere..

Redatom65
Worst Hero Ever

Grimm22
God, She-Thing yucky

What an awful character.

That and she betrayed Ben...the bit*h mad2

grey fox
Most of Batmans villains

The legion of superheroes and all their respective enemies

All star Batman

bigbran
a gay superheroe.
thats right batdude.
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/4.html

bigbran
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/5.html
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/7.html

bigbran
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/9.html

bigbran
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/24.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.