Does Time Travel exist in the Star Wars Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
If so, I've never heard of it until i read a piece on Lucasart's website claiming that time travel did occur in the KOTOR era.

Escape81
Doubtful, but some dumbass comic book author will come along to give a Force user that ability.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Nope, I'm afraid it doesn't...otherwise the Empire would have been all over it!

Dirty Vader
Originally posted by Escape81
Doubtful, but some dumbass comic book author will come along to give a Force user that ability.

Haha, so true

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Nope, I'm afraid it doesn't...otherwise the Empire would have been all over it!

yep... i guess >.<

haha...

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Some EU-authors should get the deathpenalty for coming up with such crap.
Like, how can we spoil SW as much as possible, GL already did a piss poor job with the Midichlorian Force-explanation......

overlord
Time travel is teh gheyest concept evar.

exanda kane
Right...I do hope its not Dr.Who

Tangible God
Time trvael in SW is gonna revolve the Force spinning the galaxy the other way to make time reverse, ala Superman.

ESB -1138
That or some Sith Lord will appear that can throw entire galaxies around and controls all of space and time.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by ESB -1138
That or some Sith Lord will appear that can throw entire galaxies around and controls all of space and time. And he'll have a name so stupid that everyone will die laughing upon reading/hearing it?

Darth Sexy
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I read this somewhere, but didn't Mace Windu get some Orb and go back in time? And during the KOTOR era or something there was a statue of Mace Windu? Or was that some SS crap?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I read this somewhere, but didn't Mace Windu get some Orb and go back in time? And during the KOTOR era or something there was a statue of Mace Windu? Or was that some SS crap? SS crap FTW.

GM Nebaris
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I read this somewhere, but didn't Mace Windu get some Orb and go back in time? And during the KOTOR era or something there was a statue of Mace Windu? Or was that some SS crap?

Yes, but I don't think that it was canon.

Tangible God
Obviously a Sith who can traverse time will be called Darth Cronus... or something.

Spartan ll
laughing

Darth Kreiger
The New Jedi Order or the crap in like 100 years after ROTJ will have a book come out with that, I would bet my life on it

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
The New Jedi Order or the crap in like 100 years after ROTJ will have a book come out with that, I would bet my life on it ...no expression...

Captain REX

It was a story in Star Wars Tales. Most stories in Tales are considered non-canon, even if they do not contradict.

Blue_Hefner
I heard Jacen could travel in time, but I don't remember where I heard it.

General Zink
Doubt it.

There's interdimensional travel, but not time travel.

Kraken
no or they would of done it already.

DarthBanevv
I thought I remembered Jacen Solo using Time Travel in TJK.

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by J.M FcThumbs-Up
Some EU-authors should get the deathpenalty for coming up with such crap.
Like, how can we spoil SW as much as possible, GL already did a piss poor job with the Midichlorian Force-explanation......

what does he mean EXACTLY?

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
what does he mean EXACTLY?

About little creatures residing inside your cells who interact with the Force, so that you as a Force-sensitive can actually USE the force.
He'd better kept it the ObiWan(Ep4) way>>"The Force is an energyfield created by all living things, it penetrates us and binds us...it keeps the Galaxy together!"
That was a mystery explanation, NO bullshit midichlorian explanation so that 3 year old kids can actually understand what the Force is about.

Infinity
if it existed han woulda traveled back when chewie died.

Darth Kreiger
I think I read on Wikipedia or Wookiepedia Jacen used it to father Anakin Skywalker, I'm not making this up

Infinity
nupe ... it dozent exist.

Lord Saboteur
I think I read on Wikipedia or Wookiepedia Jacen used it to father Anakin Skywalker, I'm not making this up Lies.

Infinity
it dozent exist because han wouldve travelled back to sabe chewy..

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by J.M FcThumbs-Up
About little creatures residing inside your cells who interact with the Force, so that you as a Force-sensitive can actually USE the force.
He'd better kept it the ObiWan(Ep4) way>>"The Force is an energyfield created by all living things, it penetrates us and binds us...it keeps the Galaxy together!"
That was a mystery explanation, NO bullshit midichlorian explanation so that 3 year old kids can actually understand what the Force is about.

thanks for the update embarrasment

Sith Lord Windu
I think I read on Wikipedia or Wookiepedia Jacen used it to father Anakin Skywalker, I'm not making this up

no way that exists..

are you supershadow?? just kidding laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.