ultimate cap vs master chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
cap gets guns and grenades and of cource the shield

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by superkronick92
cap gets guns and grenades and of cource the shield cap could have an atom bomb wound not matter chief owns him then has sex the Black Cat and Death

H. S. 6
I'll give it to the Chief. After all, he's like a really, really suped up version of Cap with badass armor. erm

mustachio
Love your thread!

IronDave
Yeah this is a cool fight. But I'd give the decisive victory to the MC. I see ultimate cap as very much the same as an unarmored MC, but if you give him that hardcore armor and weapons, he should take the win.

Grimm22
Like I said before, Cheif is the future version of Cap.

Steve isnt beating John here no

Decay
i was never a captain america fan, not until i started reading the ultimates at least. ultimate cap is a beast, he seemingly has the skill to take on anyone in or above his power class. i dont know about this fight though, cap would presumably be more mobile and agile, and his shield is indestructible. in terms of skill he is second to nobody, but i dont know if he can damage mc.

id go for cap, he made beating a 60 foot fairly muscular man seem like it was routine. hes taken numerous advanced tech soldiers, put down an ultimate silver surfer pretty hard (with help), and fought the hulk one on one for a period of time. he can handle guys stronger than him, guys with superior fire power, guys with other abilities he cant even come close to matching. mc is good but cap has beaten everyone he has the ability to actually damage. shields and fire power would protect mc and give him a chance, but in the end caps own shield is practically indestructable and a very dangerous projectile.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by superkronick92
cap gets guns and grenades and of cource the shield

Although Master Chief still wins, this fight is A LOT closer than 616 Cap's attempt at it.

But yea. John stomps his patriotic ass.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Although Master Chief still wins, this fight is A LOT closer than 616 Cap's attempt at it.

But yea. John stomps his patriotic ass.

but.......Cheif is patriotic stick out tongue

Tassadar
Originally posted by Darth Ownage
cap could have an atom bomb wound not matter chief owns him then has sex the Black Cat and Death

While MC still wins, no he couldnt survive a nuke.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Decay
i was never a captain america fan, not until i started reading the ultimates at least. ultimate cap is a beast, he seemingly has the skill to take on anyone in or above his power class. i dont know about this fight though, cap would presumably be more mobile and agile, and his shield is indestructible. in terms of skill he is second to nobody, but i dont know if he can damage mc.

id go for cap, he made beating a 60 foot fairly muscular man seem like it was routine. hes taken numerous advanced tech soldiers, put down an ultimate silver surfer pretty hard (with help), and fought the hulk one on one for a period of time. he can handle guys stronger than him, guys with superior fire power, guys with other abilities he cant even come close to matching. mc is good but cap has beaten everyone he has the ability to actually damage. shields and fire power would protect mc and give him a chance, but in the end caps own shield is practically indestructable and a very dangerous projectile.

True, but he has never beaten someone who surpasses him in all those areas. Where Cap is skilled, MC is almost if not as skilled. Where Cap is agile, MC is more so. Where Cap is strong, MC is a lot stronger. And if Cap throws the shield MC could catch it, or just shoot him and dodge it. And MC has far faster reflexes (not trying to diminish Cap here, it's the truth, some of MC's reflex feats are better than average Ult Spidermans)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.