Lana and Louis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



allofyousuckkk
I'm lost, are they related? B/C on imdb it says that Lana's last name is Lang, and it would make sense b/c I always thought it was stupid to introduce Louis's cousin or something.


sry if this is obvious, ive just recently started watching the show

Shadow_King
no they are not related.

Darth Macabre
Who's Louis? Do you mean Lois? Because if so then the answer is no...Lana's last name is Lang...Lois' Lane.

Dan-El
When Superboy (the comic) was conceived, they wanted a love interest for young Clark, but didn't want Lois Lane. So, in essence, they used the Lois cookie cutter, shaped the character with it, and slapped her with a different, yet similar name.

Of course, as the years progressed, Lana got her own personality.

AstroFan
Whats with the "L.L."s in the Superman universe? stick out tongue

NoFate007
Idk, writer's have a boner for alliteration or something.

hermione7
Actually when season 1 was played here, I actually thought Lois lane was some kinda related to Lana,because their surnames really sound alike.. then I found later that LAna's Surname is Lang not Lane...

and Lois Lane is the cousin of Chloe sullivan.. haha

Kal875
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
I'm lost, are they related? B/C on imdb it says that Lana's last name is Lang, and it would make sense b/c I always thought it was stupid to introduce Louis's cousin or something.


sry if this is obvious, ive just recently started watching the show You spelt Lois's name wrong, you moron, but on this rare occasion I'll forgive you because I've never seen you here before, but you better not let it happen again

and before you post anything else about her would you be so kind as to read my sig, thank you
Originally posted by hermione7
Actually when season 1 was played here, I actually thought Lois lane was some kinda related to Lana,because their surnames really sound alike.. then I found later that LAna's Surname is Lang not Lane...

and Lois Lane is the cousin of Chloe sullivan.. haha so did I dude


and I find it funny that the 2 hottest people on the show are cousins

Dan-El
Agreed

allofyousuckkk
...oh

hermione7
right right dude

Mr Parker
Originally posted by AstroFan
Whats with the "L.L."s in the Superman universe? stick out tongue

I know its crazy. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.