Ghost Rider Vs. He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
If Skeletor managed to break Ghost Rider free out of Hell, and then magically take control of him to attack He-Man, do you think he could do it? Does a magically controlled Spirit of Vengeance take down Eternia's protector????

By the Power of Grayskull, get ready for....................

HE-MAN, THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE UNIVERSE

VS.

GHOST RIDER, THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE

Grimm22
GR uses Penetance Stare and He-Man is forced to remember the fact that he dosent wear pants stick out tongue

rotiart
He-man... with magical sword and great fighting skill vs wolverine... :P
I'd go with He-man. Just off the old cartoons, he was a g..

BTW. if you haven't watched Ultimate avengers watch it!
cause the sequel is coming out suppsoedly august 8.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
He-man... with magical sword and great fighting skill vs wolverine... :P
I'd go with He-man. Just off the old cartoons, he was a g..

BTW. if you haven't watched Ultimate avengers watch it!
cause the sequel is coming out suppsoedly august 8.

The ultimate avengers was great...if you turned off the sound big grin

Seriously the voice acting was awful sad

Tassadar
The Ghost Rider thats in hell is Johnny Blaze GR, so no Penance Stare, He-Man wins so long as he doesnt let GR take away his sword with the chains.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Grimm22
The ultimate avengers was great...if you turned off the sound big grin

Seriously the voice acting was awful sad

Better than most dubbed Anime.

Comicbook_kid
I would just like to mention that the penance stare isn't an option here....for TWO reasons....

1. The penace stare only works on the "guilty". Those who have shed innocent blood in the past. He-Man has never been guilty of this....he has never killed another living being, much less an innocent one....

2. As mentioned, this Ghost Rider is the current Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider...the one that is currently trapped in Hell. This Ghost Rider does not possess the power of the Penace Stare.....but does possess a few other powers that was not seen with the original Ghost Rider in his first series....

badabing
Watch this and decide.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=psTt1aOflps&search=what%27s%20up

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
Watch this and decide.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=psTt1aOflps&search=what%27s%20up shifty

backspace
Watch this and decide.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=psTt1aOflps&search=what%27s%20up hysterical laughing eek!

Comicbook_kid
Watch this and decide.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=psTt1aOflps&search=what%27s%20up

Gotta admit, that was pretty funny.....but seriously, who takes this???

guy222
Blaze is the Angel of Vengeance on his way to hell to defeat the rogue Angel

Like em both

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by guy222

Like em both

I don't think He-Man has ever faced down an opponent quite like Ghost Rider. He has faced down magically based opponents before, but no one like GR. How do the rest of you feel about this battle???

Mindset
Originally posted by guy222

Like em both You mean heaven?

guy222
Indeed

Zadkiel easily dispatched the angels

Blaze and the Riders have a battle on their hand

Blaze FTW

Mindset
guy is that you in your ava/sig?

guy222
and my fiancee' Jaime

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I don't think He-Man has ever faced down an opponent quite like Ghost Rider. He has faced down magically based opponents before, but no one like GR. How do the rest of you feel about this battle???

http://www.wassernixchen.de/MAXX/commissions/Skeletor-at-Snakemountain/Scareglow.jpg

TricksterPriest
Is that Skeletor? thumb up Did you draw that?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Is that Skeletor? thumb up Did you draw that?

No, it is Scare Glow, the Ghost of Skeletor. He has superhuman strength and durability, as well as the ability to project and control Fear. He is also immune to any mystical attacks that are specific to beings with living souls.

TricksterPriest
Ghost? Skeletor is dead and came back as a wraith?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ghost? Skeletor is dead and came back as a wraith?

Good question. I know they made a figure of Scare Glow, but I don't ever remember him from any of the comics or even in either one of the cartoon series. I never knew his back story.

How did Skeletor die?

Who killed him?

How did he come back?

Did he stay this way after his death?

I never knew He-Man ever faced him. Maybe he would do pretty well then against Ghost Rider having some experience here.

Anything you could tell me about him would be very insightful and helpful.

Adam_PoE

Kazenji
How did Skeletor die?

I know with that new series of He-Man he got acid thrown onto him.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He appears in "The Search for Keldor," "Enter the Ninjor," and "The Power of Fear."

Adam, I have tried looking for these episodes. They are not from the original 80's series, or from the crappy 1990 "New Adventures of He-Man" series, or the short-lived (but awesome) 2002 re-vamped He-Man series.

Are these featured in a cartoon or are these from the He-Man comics? I really wanna check these Scare Glow stories out.

Adam_PoE
Adam, I have tried looking for these episodes. They are not from the original 80's series, or from the crappy 1990 "New Adventures of He-Man" series, or the short-lived (but awesome) 2002 re-vamped He-Man series.

Are these featured in a cartoon or are these from the He-Man comics? I really wanna check these Scare Glow stories out.

"The Search for Keldor" is an issue of the 1987 Masters of the Universe miniature comic book series; "Enter the Ninjor" is an issue of the Masters of the Universe Annual Magazine (UK); and "The Power of Fear" is an issue of the 2002 MVCreations Masters of the Universe comic book series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.