Batman Beyond Vs Night Wing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sea King
both have full access to all their weapons and gadgets

(except Batman Beyond does not get his invisabilty)

bigbran
batman beyond.

Sea King
Originally posted by bigbran
batman beyond.

Co-Signed

Reaper777
I really dont know much about either, but you guys seem pretty sure about Batman Beyond, so I'm gonna go with him.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Sea King
Co-Signed

Co Signed too

Sea King
Originally posted by Reaper777
I really dont know much about either, but you guys seem pretty sure about Batman Beyond, so I'm gonna go with him.

batman beyond has enhanced strength&speed. rocket boots and wing gliders under his arm that allow him flight. he has sencers in the fingure tips of his cotume that link to his mask right by his ears that allows him to hear through solid objects when he places his hand on it. he has a direct com link to bruce so they can talk back and fourth. he has diffrent typs of sencers in the eyes of his mask allowing him infered and such when it is needed. he has pretty much all the weapons that batman had but they are on a more advance level then reg bat gear.

he has also shown enough skill to take out the costume with old school bat gear(that was when the suit was taken over by AI)

and bat beyond has invisabilty but its not allowed in this fight.

Reaper777
batman beyond has enhanced strength&speed. rocket boots and wing gliders under his arm that allow him flight. he has sencers in the fingure tips of his cotume that link to his mask right by his ears that allows him to hear through solid objects when he places his hand on it. he has a direct com link to bruce so they can talk back and fourth. he has diffrent typs of sencers in the eyes of his mask allowing him infered and such when it is needed. he has pretty much all the weapons that batman had but they are on a more advance level then reg bat gear.

he has also shown enough skill to take out the costume with old school bat gear(that was when the suit was taken over by AI)

and bat beyond has invisabilty but its not allowed in this fight.

wow, I'm rootin for him.

Sea King
Batman Beyond and Bizzro

Redatom65
that's not Terry mcguiness

Bruce called him

my gess is Tim Drake

Sea King
Originally posted by Redatom65
that's not Terry mcguiness

Bruce called him

my gess is Tim Drake

yeah i read that it was a mistake by the writers and they said they are gonna be doing re prints to fix it

Redatom65
thanks didn't know that

Sea King
Originally posted by Redatom65
thanks didn't know that

np,

i think i should have restricted some of the abiltys of bats in this cause the more i think about it i may have put Night Wing at a disadvantage here. what should i take from bats in this to make it even?

Grimm22
Considering that Batman Beyond has all the tech enchancements and whatnot, I give it to him erm

That and he's Bruce Wayne's biological son so yeah stick out tongue

Sea King
Originally posted by Grimm22
Considering that Batman Beyond has all the tech enchancements and whatnot, I give it to him erm

That and he's Bruce Wayne's biological son so yeah stick out tongue

well tecnicley he was a compleat clone of him

Grimm22
well tecnicley he was a compleat clone of him

Nah erm

He has Bruce's dna, mixed with Terry's mother's DNA so he is his son wink

Sea King
Nah erm

He has Bruce's dna, mixed with Terry's mother's DNA so he is his son wink

terry thought so aswell but he learned from barbra that his dna was remade to be an exact copy of bruce's

bigbran
this is too funny not to post http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/3.html

Sea King
wow that is F***ed up

is that a real comic??

bigbran
yup.

MrHeavySilence
Nightwing is obviously going to win. For one, he is ten times more experienced than Batman Beyond. Nightwing is also ten times more intelligent than Terry because he can design his own weapons. It doesn't matter how many freakin type of sensors Terry has, Nightwing is a detective TRAINED BY BATMAN. He doesn't even need sensors to deduce where Terry is standing.

Nightwing would acrobatically jump around in the shadows while impaling Terry with numerous projectiles before Terry could even DO anything. Plus, Batman Beyond needs Bruce Wayne to guide him through a comlink, he's at a disadvantage because he relies on Bruce's advice. Nightwing on the other hand, functions autonomously and would hand Terry an ass whooping.

Grimm22
terry thought so aswell but he learned from barbra that his dna was remade to be an exact copy of bruce's

Impossible no

In the episode of JLU, Epilouge, Terry finds out that Bruce is his father.

He's not a clone

Tron

Barbara never told him that. Hell, I doubt she even knows. You're thinking of Amanda Waller.

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Nightwing is obviously going to win. For one, he is ten times more experienced than Batman Beyond. Nightwing is also ten times more intelligent than Terry because he can design his own weapons. It doesn't matter how many freakin type of sensors Terry has, Nightwing is a detective TRAINED BY BATMAN. He doesn't even need sensors to deduce where Terry is standing.

Nightwing would acrobatically jump around in the shadows while impaling Terry with numerous projectiles before Terry could even DO anything. Plus, Batman Beyond needs Bruce Wayne to guide him through a comlink, he's at a disadvantage because he relies on Bruce's advice. Nightwing on the other hand, functions autonomously and would hand Terry an ass whooping.

I'm inclined to agree on that one.

sexyking
Impossible no

In the episode of JLU, Epilouge, Terry finds out that Bruce is his father.

He's not a clone

Your right on a level Bruce waynes Genes and Terrys mums Genes does equate to Terry been Bruces Biological child.

Sea King
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

now that is a good reasion for him to win but terry can still fly(not really sure how it helps but it could do some good).

as for his skill he fought the suit itself and it of course had all of its abiltys and such. terry took night wings mask and an old school batarang.

i also dont really think he'es just gonna stand their while he gets stuff thrown at him.

also on a side note im not sure if their goona do re-prints now the writers did say it was a mistake on their part but i think they may wait to fix it leater on

Sea King
Originally posted by Tron
Barbara never told him that. Hell, I doubt she even knows. You're thinking of Amanda Waller.

thanks i dont know why i was thinking of barbara

Jarlaxle
Terry's suit is a suit from the FUTURE, with built in weapons...flight...claws...which gives him SUPER STRENGTH, Has ARMOR, and has sensors, and weapon systems...There is no way he loses this one..

Jarlaxle
By the way, his suit is built by Bruce Wayne himself, in his old age, in an attempt to still be able to be batman, (since he is too old and frail to do it without the suit). I dont think he ever uses the suit because he meets terry shortly after making it. If the suit is made by batman, its pretty killer...and you gotta remember this is way in the future, so this thing is pretty high tech. I'll admit night wing is a better fighter, but Terry takes this one for sure, this suit he has, and his skills, puts him on par with Bruce Wayne when he was batman in his prime.

Soljer
Anywho, this goes to Terry, with relative ease.

Take away both of their weapons, make it a hand to hand fight, and Nightwing scores wins.

Take away Terry's tech advantage, and give him some of the 'old school' batarangs and grapple guns, and Nightwing scores some wins.

As it is now? Terry is too fast, too strong, and too Teched-up for Nighwing to match him.

Sea King
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
By the way, his suit is built by Bruce Wayne himself, in his old age, in an attempt to still be able to be batman, (since he is too old and frail to do it without the suit). I dont think he ever uses the suit because he meets terry shortly after making it. If the suit is made by batman, its pretty killer...and you gotta remember this is way in the future, so this thing is pretty high tech. I'll admit night wing is a better fighter, but Terry takes this one for sure, this suit he has, and his skills, puts him on par with Bruce Wayne when he was batman in his prime.

actually yeah bruce use'es it for a littel while before terry

Darth Martin
BB would demolish NW.

Longinus
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
Terry's suit is a suit from the FUTURE, with built in weapons...flight...claws...which gives him SUPER STRENGTH, Has ARMOR, and has sensors, and weapon systems...There is no way he loses this one..

Actually in the series for BMB, the suit was actually built I believe 40 years before Terry aquires it but because it's so technologically advanced it's still 1 step ahead of the majority of the tech they have in the future. Wikipedia also has this info, but yea I don't see Nightwing winning this, especially if it's the mature adult experienced Terry.

Sea King
Originally posted by Longinus
Actually in the series for BMB, the suit was actually built I believe 40 years before Terry aquires it but because it's so technologically advanced it's still 1 step ahead of the majority of the tech they have in the future. Wikipedia also has this info, but yea I don't see Nightwing winning this, especially if it's the mature adult experienced Terry.

what do you type in to find it on wiki? just Batman Beyond? and does it have good pics?

Darth Martin
what do you type in to find it on wiki? just Batman Beyond? and does it have good pics? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_Beyond

Sea King
Originally posted by Darth Martin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_Beyond

much thanks big grin

great pic of terry fighing derek powers

Darth Martin
much thanks big grin

great pic of terry fighing derek powers No Problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.