marvel zeus vs surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
im not sure if this has been done before..if it has, my bad, dont bite my head off...

anyway, surtur invades olympus with zeus absent..zeus returns to find olympus burned down and all the other gods defeated..he turns bloodlust..who owns who?

K3VIL
Odin and Zeus are equal.
Olympian Might and Odin Force are equal.
Zeus will beat Surtur.

draxx_tOfU
i think so too..thanks!

Skeets
If surtur has his Sword he'll win.

draxx_tOfU
sh*t! how could i forget twighlight! **kicks self**

twighlight isnt allowed..

Skeets
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
sh*t! how could i forget twighlight! **kicks self**

twighlight isnt allowed..
Then probably Zeus olympus would be destoyed though.

draxx_tOfU
still? even without twilight? i thought hed have a go..zeus would be missin an arm and his head might be burned bald, but..still..win..

Alfheim
This would be quite even, didnt Odin fight Surt before? That means Surt is on the similar level as Odin and Zeus.

Scoobless
Yeah.... but Odin died while fighting Surtur.... and that was with the help of Thor, Tarene and most of the Asgardian wariors

leonidas
the sword prevented odin from summoning all of the odinpower. no reason to think it would affect zeus in anyway OTHER than as a really big sword. in later issues, i'm pretty sure the odinpower was shown to be greater than surtur. if odin>surtur, then it follows zeus>surtur. but i think the levels of power are very close.

guy222
zeus

CaptainStoic
The Odinforce is greater than Zeus' personal power. Odin's full power was augmented by his brothers, so in essence Odin is three in one, and even with this might he struggles with Surtur. Zeus will lose this one guys.

Surtur FTW.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Odinforce is greater than Zeus' personal power. Odin's full power was augmented by his brothers, so in essence Odin is three in one, and even with this might he struggles with Surtur. Zeus will lose this one guys.

Surtur FTW.

yes

I concur

hunbu04
Odinforce is a form of magical manipulation, zeus also possessed a vast form of magial manipulation, plus he is an elemental with the powers of the heavens his to control and he have precognition that make the spidey sense look like crap zeus is by all means odin equal as marvel have stated and even if you read the profiles of other skyfather their energy powers are either said to be on par with odin or zeus or below odin and zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.