*SPOILER*The clip of Jack going down fighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
Well,here it is Jack and his beloved 'Pearl' going down.sadangel 'Ello Beastie':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAprnYOORJU

FG725
thumb up pirate

sweet_kat22
OMG *Cries again* NOOO JACK lol, just reminded me that there was NO WAY for him to escape so yeah hes dead sniffle

sccch
Originally posted by sweet_kat22
OMG *Cries again* NOOO JACK lol, just reminded me that there was NO WAY for him to escape so yeah hes dead sniffle

He's coming back,don't worry.hug

LovelyOne
If thats not sexually symbolic then I don't know WHAT IS laughing out loud

ladygrim
i have been looking for a clip of this for ages wink tankoo

spencerspider
wow.. DIE U DAMN KRAKEN

Bwa Ha Ha
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
lol.....sorry, i'm laughing at my own post..........

Gravitation
Why bring back a dead topic. no expression

Mistypirate
Why bring back, when Jack dies? sad

willofthewisp
But he's not dead, just swimming around in a monster's belly is all.

(Jack is in a really nasty cave-like structure that is the kracken's stomach. He jabs his sword into the "wall" to get out)

Other guy: Already tried it. We'll just be digested.

Jack: I don't think so.

(slashes away. Springs a leak. He and other guy plop out on a beach covered in green slime)

Guy: Thanks!

(Jack feels sullied and unusual)

Jack: I had better see Lizzie naked after all this......

Mistypirate
LMAO. laughing
Theres something about Jack when he says those sullied and unusual lines that always cracks me up. Just the way he looks at his hand covered with slime. It's so hilarious, I think Jack likes to be covered with that slime. confused

willofthewisp
Wow! I don't! I always imagine a whiny kid that fell into a puddle when he says that line. I'm like, "aw, I'll clean you up."

Mistypirate
LOL I guess I have a dirty mind big grin

lovethemtigers
yep...i think Jack is thinking it's about time he see lizzie naked after all he's been through for her....LOL.....

i think she owes him that much....especially since he happens to have no dress in his cabin....

ivebeendepped43
lmao!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.