Atlantis Invades Kahndaq!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Aquaman wants to make Kahndaq (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahndaq) the first land built for storage. After all, it's just sand. Better make use of it!

Black Adam tells Aquaman to go suck a markel. Aquaman rebutts that insult, stating that he couldn't hear Black Adam with all the car bombs going off...

Superman: Oooooh!

Wonder Woman: Oh, it is ON now!

Black Adam proceeds to go to war with Atlantis! He sends the message of war via a suicide bomber swimming into a school of fish.

The JLA pledges to stay out of the conflict and instead prefer to place bets on who would win on the Internet. The Marvel Family also pledges to stay out of it since they had just built a lovely monument for the deceased Shazam on the Rock of Eternity and they don't want any planes flying in to it.

Atlantis will use any resources it has at it's disposal as long as it's exclusive to Atlantis. Same for Kahndaq. They cannot summon the Greek or Egyptian gods to help them. The Rock of Eternity is barred from use.

Who wins?

Juntai
lmao@ sand people sending a suicide bomber at some fish.

Does Aquaman get his trident and armor?

Draco69
Atlantis can use anything at their disposal as long as it's exclusive to Atlantis.

So yes, trident and armour is fine.

Scoobless
Doesn't Atlantean tech far outclass most of Marvel/DC's surface world tech? (specifically their weapons)

Also, i know Atlantis has a lot of sorcerer/wizard type folks... i'm sure Kahndaq must have some as well... though i don't know the respective levels of these guys

I'd go with Atlantis for the win..... Namor gets his magical tridant... right?

Scoobless
D'oh.... i thought it was Namor's Atlantis.... never mind

Draco69
It's not Namor. It's Aquaman.

Like said before, anything in Atlantis if useable. As long as it's not a Phantom Zone Projector or something.

Same for Kahndaq.

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
Doesn't Atlantean tech far outclass most of Marvel/DC's surface world tech? (specifically their weapons)

Also, i know Atlantis has a lot of sorcerer/wizard type folks... i'm sure Kahndaq must have some as well... though i don't know the respective levels of these guys

I'd go with Atlantis for the win..... Namor gets his magical tridant... right? I haven't seen any wizardy types in Khandaq, only his army of bird people.

Atlantis has a hands up with all the mages.

I'd say, the Atlantis would have their hands full keeping BA himself occupied, but as for annihilating the city/country... that's cake for Atlantis, something a few spells could probably do.

They could turn the very water against Khandaq, make it to where Khandaq can't drink the water... thirst them out, basically.. taking away natural resources.

Scoobless
Is BA at all resistant to telepathic assaults?

leonidas
can aquaman summon arion . . .? shifty

Draco69
Originally posted by Scoobless
Is BA at all resistant to telepathic assaults?

Most of the Marvel Family is. Apparently the "wisdom" gift, disrupts it.

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
can aquaman summon arion . . .? shifty Doesn't need to summon him really, he's an Atlantean.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Most of the Marvel Family is. Apparently the "wisdom" gift, disrupts it. He was taken over for an instant by Dr Psycho, but only for a brief instant. And the reader was led to believe that wouldn't happen again, as he threatened him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.