Black Adam vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Milkie
I don't see Aquaman winning

What is the situation?

Grimm22
Poor Aquaman sad

Juntai
BA ftw.

marvelprince
BA rips his face off

Whittdawg92
there's gotta be SOMEsituation that Aquaman would win. wow, 4 posts and no one's yanked that "mind-rape" shit outta their ass. I'm impressed.

Sea King
really one way i can see am winning and thats if he was able to negate ba transromation when the fight first started. now if ba has already transformed then i dont really think am could win.

Milkie
Well seeing as if you get close while he transform the lightning will hurt/kill him

Black Adam rarely changes to his human form. an as of now he can't change into his human form but Billy said he will be able to soon.

Sea King
Originally posted by Milkie
Well seeing as if you get close while he transform the lightning will hurt/kill him

Black Adam rarely changes to his human form. an as of now he can't change into his human form but Billy said he will be able to soon.

you mean will hurt/kill am??

cause i was talking about am nullifing the bolt with his hand.(it has canceled out everything he has try'ed to cancel out). im not sure if it can or not but it may cayuse their is nothing to proof that it cant.

also he has shown he has certin resistence to electricity.
so if the bolt continued to come at him i think it would hurt but i dubt it would kill him.

i was figuring he could change in this battle but if he is the ba that cant then of course i cant see am beating him.

Milkie
Originally posted by Sea King
you mean will hurt/kill am??

cause i was talking about am nullifing the bolt with his hand.(it has canceled out everything he has try'ed to cancel out). im not sure if it can or not but it may cayuse their is nothing to proof that it cant.

also he has shown he has certin resistence to electricity.
so if the bolt continued to come at him i think it would hurt but i dubt it would kill him.

i was figuring he could change in this battle but if he is the ba that cant then of course i cant see am beating him.

MAGICAL LIGHTNING

Sea King
MAGICAL LIGHTNING

MAGICAL HAND THAT CANCELS OUT MAGIC

Milkie
ME PEEING IN YOUR MOUTH

Sea King
ME PEEING IN YOUR MOUTH

so thats what thats is... embarrasment

Soljer
Originally posted by Sea King
so thats what thats is... embarrasment

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Whittdawg92
ROFLMFAO.

Milkie
So... Yeah...

Whittdawg92
nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.