who can beat "the champion" with strength alone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok, now the champion is the only character i know of that has not only beaten the likes of hulk, thor, beta ray bill, adam warlock, the thing, the asgardian destroyer armor, etc with brute strength alone...........but he is also the only one i know of that has destroyed an entire planet with just a single punch......now my question is whether or not there is a character in all of comics that can beat "the champion" in an all out slugfest using only their brute strength?

Dinalfos

golem370
Modt???

galan7777777

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by galan7777777
but who could hold their own? the only one with a chance is the Devil Hulk or Savage hulk that is it

Broly92
Originally posted by golem370
Modt???
What bout the guardian beyond him that we have never seen?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Darth Ownage
the only one with a chance is the Devil Hulk or Savage hulk that is it even then it wouldnt be a long fight, the only one who ever dethroned champion what adam warlock with the soul gem, while the champion was off guard, but he then beat him easily

galan7777777
Originally posted by Broly92
What bout the guardian beyond him that we have never seen? i still dont know how long that would last

golem370
Drax did and Champion was wearing strength enhancing bracelets

Broly92
Considering Thanos won against him(not with strength alone) I think for a while

galan7777777
Drax did and Champion was wearing strength enhancing bracelets but not with only strength

Dinalfos
but who could hold their own?

Only characters who are much bigger than him and also possess INSTANT unlimited strength.

Modt comes to mind, but also Trion Juggernaut or whatever.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Only characters who are much bigger than him and also possess INSTANT unlimited strength.

Modt comes to mind, but also Trion Juggernaut or whatever. whats MODT?

Darth Ownage
JACKIE CHAN!!!!!!!!!!! shifty

Dinalfos
whats MODT?

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/modt.jpg

Juntai
Hasn't all kinds of people defeated him?
She Hulk, Drax, Thanos?

galan7777777
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/modt.jpg is its strength as infinate as champions?

JohnnyDo3
dude He-Man would beat him

Dinalfos
is its strength as infinate as champions?

I'm not sure about that, but he's said to be 100 times stronger than his previous incarnatin who already possessed more or less incalculable strength. I think it's safe to assume that Modt can hang with him in a strength match, but not beat him.

galan7777777
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dude He-Man would beat him please

golem370
1000 times stronger then class 100 strength. He replaced a person who K.O'ed Gladiator with one punch.

Soljer
I'm not sure about that, but he's said to be 100 times stronger than his previous incarnatin who already possessed more or less incalculable strength. I think it's safe to assume that Modt can hang with him in a strength match, but not beat him.

I thought it was a thousand times stronger? And the guardian, Jahf, was supposed to be a thousand times stronger than even Modt!

Errr...

Right?

golem370
No Jahf was defeated by a sonic blast the only thing he was weak to then Modt came on the scene and where as Jahf was class I think 500 Modt was 1000 times more powerful then that.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soljer
I thought it was a thousand times stronger? And the guardian, Jahf, was supposed to be a thousand times stronger than even Modt!

Errr...

Right? even if it is 1000 times, the champs strength is limitless

thedude1948
The Sentry beats him

Dinalfos
1000 times stronger then class 100 strength. He replaced a person who K.O'ed Gladiator with one punch.

Yeah, and since we don't know the upper limit of Jahf's strength, a 1000 times(?!) may well be enough to lift him into infinity by human standards.

golem370
But people said that Gladiator has moved stars and Jahf k.o'ed him with one shot and Modt is 1,000 times as strong as Jahf

Dinalfos
even if it is 1000 times, the champs strength is limitless

A 1000 times incalculable strength? That would be much.

golem370
People like Surtur and Ymir could more then likely match Champion in strength

galan7777777
A 1000 times incalculable strength? That would be much. champs strength isnt rated on a basis such as modt's strength being 1000x more powerful then jahf.......it is simply limitless

Superboy Prime
All-Star Supes.

Priest
is this champion is pretty strong, he didn't even tap into the power gem for his strength, and still was able to destroy a planet with a single punch.

Dinalfos
Yes, Ymir, good one. He's also humongous, making it possible to beat Champion by TKO. He's technically not stronger, but he's bigger. He can put unlimited/incalculable force behind a larger fist, doing more damage.

Dinalfos
champs strength isnt rated on a basis such as modt's strength being 1000x more powerful then jahf.......it is simply limitless

I know, but Modt's strength may very well be.

But if Champion's strength was truly limitless, even the slightest wind blast caused by his fists could destroy the planet.

galan7777777
Yes, Ymir, good one. He's also humongous, making it possible to beat Champion by TKO. He's technically not stronger, but he's bigger. He can put unlimited/incalculable force behind a larger fist, doing more damage. we are talking about champs strength which destroyed an entire planet with a single punch, not some weaklink that can be k.o'd

galan7777777
I know, but Modt's strength may very well be.

But if Champion's strength was truly limitless, even the slightest wind blast caused by his fists could destroy the planet. he has never had to become that strong to beat anyone

Dinalfos
we are talking about champs strength which destroyed an entire planet with a single punch, not some weaklink that can be k.o'd

No, but he can be beaten on points. Ymir could gain the upperhand in a fight without ko'ing him. That is, if Ymir's strength is unlimited.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion, Superman Prime, Superman 1Million, He-Man, Maybe She-ra,

Soljer
Sorry for the mistake, I guess I got Jahf and Modt mixed up.

Regardless, there is a guardian beyond Modt as well, that is another thousand times more powerful, yes?

golem370
There a couple of trutly Incalaculable Strength powered people out there. Kurse was said to have double the strength of Thor. The Beyonder further augmented Kurse's strength. His current strength level is so immense cannot be quantified accurately

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/gogtsiln.htm

Sea King
He-Man and since this is strength he does this with ease.

Sea King
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion, Superman Prime, Superman 1Million, He-Man, Maybe She-ra,

yes She-Ra also has unlimited strength (and has more battel training then even He-Man but either could do it)

golem370
He-Man and She Ra would get pawned by Savage Hulk so they are not problem

Sea King
He-Man and She Ra would get pawned by Savage Hulk so they are not problem

sorry but that is wrong they both have unlimited strength and i dont mean the cheap goes up with your anger strength they have the strength that auto rises to what they need it to be at that point and time.

Juntai
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5ea7d9ae8tr.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2686/d5df65bf3lt.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a39fe1d57vn.jpg

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Sea King
sorry but that is wrong they both have unlimited strength and i dont mean the cheap goes up with your anger strength they have the strength that auto rises to what they need it to be at that point and time.

Uhm....The latter is a lot cheaper.

Milkie
Orion

Dinalfos
No. Orion can't beat him in strength.

Juntai
No. Orion can't beat him in strength. Why not? She Hulk trumped Champ in a fistfight.

Juntai
Originally posted by Juntai
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5ea7d9ae8tr.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2686/d5df65bf3lt.jpg
http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a39fe1d57vn.jpg She Hulk beats Champion.

golem370
That She Hulk and Champion is the most silly thing I ever seen.

Juntai
That She Hulk and Champion is the most silly thing I ever seen. lol.

Dinalfos
Why not? She Hulk trumped Champ in a fistfight.

Champion has also never killed a living creature(or so I've heard). She-Hulk is nothing to him, unless he wants to play a little. And yes, if Champion wishes to put limitations on himself, such as the rules of a boxing match, he may lose.

golem370
He could have farted and K.O'ed her hysterical

Dinalfos
Unlimited fart force? That would be so......Interesting.

Juntai
Spectre could hold him down with one finger.

Dinalfos
How?

Juntai
Champion has also never killed a living creature(or so I've heard). She-Hulk is nothing to him, unless he wants to play a little. And yes, if Champion wishes to put limitations on himself, such as the rules of a boxing match, he may lose. He didn't even land a blow. O.o

Soleran
That She-Hulk bout was re-tard-ed lol. Champion survived a planet blowing up without a scratch and a couple hits from She-Hulk crush him.

Wow someone was writing for the feminist vote in that comic lolsmile

Juntai
How? By pushing him down with it?

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
That She-Hulk bout was re-tard-ed lol. Champion survived a planet blowing up without a scratch and a couple hits from She-Hulk crush him.

Wow someone was writing for the feminist vote in that comic lolsmile Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Soleran
Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Uh huh, did I say that it didn't? Of course not, I know PIS as well as CIS when I read it.

Validus
Sorry guys but that She-Hulk loss is something Champion will never live down. A bit like Firelord and Spider-Man.

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
Sorry guys but that She-Hulk loss is something Champion will never live down. A bit like Firelord and Spider-Man.

Word to the bird, 4 real.

bigbran
thanos

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
thanos
thanos is not that strong

bigbran
i guess then that warrior maddness thor with the power gem isn't that strong either becuz they went toe to toe u daryl and he already beat him anyways

Priest
i guess then that warrior maddness thor with the power gem isn't that strong either becuz they went toe to toe u daryl and he already beat him anyways

thanos had to use his wits rather than strength to beat champion in Thanos Quest. Thanos sheilds wasent strong enough to keep champion at bay for that long.

bigbran
it doesnt even state that he has the power ge in this fight.
and thanos already treats champ like a baby when he doesnt have his power gem.

Priest
it doesnt even state that he has the power ge in this fight.
and thanos already treats champ like a baby when he doesnt have his power gem.
like a said thanos dosent require his strength to beat Champion. He uses other means, his mind. Their first encounter if thanos didn't out wit Champion he would of lost. Champion wansent even tapping into the power gem, and showed he had superior strength in regards to Thanos of Titan.

bigbran
ok show me where he has the power gem in this fight!!

Priest
ok show me where he has the power gem in this fight!!
who thanos or champion?
in their first fight champion had the power gem, thanos even said that champion wasent tappinin into the power gem

Priest
Originally posted by Priest
like a said thanos dosent require his strength to beat Champion. He uses other means, his mind. Their first encounter if thanos didn't out wit Champion he would of lost. Champion wansent even tapping into the power gem, and showed he had superior strength in regards to Thanos of Titan.

read the last sentance, i stated that champion has the power gem.

Juntai
who thanos or champion?
in their first fight champion had the power gem, thanos even said that champion wasent tappinin into the power gem He doesn't have the gem in the thread here, is what Golem is saying. It's never been stated.

Darth Ownage
dickman

Priest
He doesn't have the gem in the thread here, is what Golem is saying. It's never been stated.

yeah i know, wat i was trying to explain to bigbran is champion never used the power gem to boost his strength. Champion mearlly wore it as a good luck-charm. Thanos even said that Champion dident know how to tapp into its power. Most of the elders were too thick head (minus the grand master) to realaize the full potential of the gems.

Juntai
yeah i know, wat i was trying to explain to bigbran is champion never used the power gem to boost his strength. Champion mearlly wore it as a good luck-charm. Thanos even said that Champion dident know how to tapp into its power. Most of the elders were too thick head (minus the grand master) to realaize the full potential of the gems. He does use it, he just doesn't know it. Read that fight with She Hulk again, in the first fight they had, in the same scenario, he used the gem and pummeled her but since he couldn't keep her down they had to call the fight, she comes back after a little training, makes him take out the power gem, and he gets spanked without landing a blow. he might not know the 'full potential' but he certainly uses the gem.

Priest
He does use it, he just doesn't know it. Read that fight with She Hulk again, in the first fight they had, in the same scenario, he used the gem and pummeled her but since he couldn't keep her down they had to call the fight, she comes back after a little training, makes him take out the power gem, and he gets spanked without landing a blow. he might not know the 'full potential' but he certainly uses the gem.

Hmm good point, i never read about the she-hulk/champion fight.

bigbran
how the hell cant champ put she hulk down?
and i said that champ doesnt have the gem in this fight.
but i dont know why you had to argue.

Juntai
Hmm good point, i never read about the she-hulk/champion fight. I posted the fight without the power gem back in this thread.

batdude123
ok, now the champion is the only character i know of that has not only beaten the likes of hulk, thor, beta ray bill, adam warlock, the thing, the asgardian destroyer armor, etc with brute strength alone...........but he is also the only one i know of that has destroyed an entire planet with just a single punch......now my question is whether or not there is a character in all of comics that can beat "the champion" in an all out slugfest using only their brute strength?

ME!!!!! ninja cool

kgkg
Hasn't all kinds of people defeated him?
She Hulk, Drax, Thanos?
She Hulk ---------- without power gem....... and PP.

Drax...... Had the power gem...... Drax can already channel unlimited strength without the power gem.

Thanos .......... well it's Thanos

Jarlaxle
Modt wins,

Not only does Modt have Infinite strength, he has infinite durability, and infinate damage resistance, Some have placed MODT in the 10+ quadrillion as far as MEASURABLE strength, though it is probably endless...

Jarlaxle
People question modt because they havent seen his Feats, because he has been in so few comics...but Modt is said by Marvel to be Invincible, and Immortal, with limitless strength, endurance, and damage resistance, speed, etc...if anyone could match him, it would still be a stupid fight, since he CANNOT die

olympian
She hulk stick out tongue

Priest
I posted the fight without the power gem back in this thread.

thanks.. the art is horrible tho sick

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
People question modt because they havent seen his Feats, because he has been in so few comics...but Modt is said by Marvel to be Invincible, and Immortal, with limitless strength, endurance, and damage resistance, speed, etc...if anyone could match him, it would still be a stupid fight, since he CANNOT die its not limitless, its said modt's abilities are 1000x more then jahfs.......and modt himself has said that should any1 beat him that there is another much more powerful being beyond him.......and an infinate number of more powerful beings beyond that

Jarlaxle
Yes, in theory, there is, but marvel themselves said Modts strength, and durability is infinite, as well as him being an IMMORTAL being which is INDESTRUCTABLE...

The only way to beat hime would be to somehow imprison him, or trick him, or banish him...I dont know how it would be possible, but he still cant be hurt/killed...period.

ThePittman
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dude He-Man would beat him Same.

galan7777777
Yes, in theory, there is, but marvel themselves said Modts strength, and durability is infinite, as well as him being an IMMORTAL being which is INDESTRUCTABLE...

The only way to beat hime would be to somehow imprison him, or trick him, or banish him...I dont know how it would be possible, but he still cant be hurt/killed...period. but the champion is indestructible also

Jarlaxle
so it's a stalemate then.

galan7777777
so it's a stalemate then. pretty much.......the only way is like u said b4.....by imprisoning them or something

Jarlaxle
Yeah this is definatley not a to-the-death thing, but someone could definatley be the victor, by getting crafty..and somehow disabling the other, or putting them out of action.

galan7777777
Yeah this is definatley not a to-the-death thing, but someone could definatley be the victor, by getting crafty..and somehow disabling the other, or putting them out of action. but again how can that be done when ure opponent is indestructible?

hulkrulz
Current Savage Hulk has a chance he can kick up the intensity lvl a lot quicker, a hungry wendigo, o well fed wendigo, celestials, galactus

Serae Erigon
herc /w the gauntlet of ares and hermes sandals rock and he also has the indestructible nemien lion skin from the labors

the Darkone
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?Orion, Superman Prime, Superman 1Million, What the f**k?He-Man, What the f**k?Maybe She-ra,

Champion strength can be increase by the power primordial which is power from the big bang. Champion will kill he-man and she-ra with ease, dude destroyed a planet with a punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.