Pitt vs Violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
I love Pitt, dont know much about Violator, I think it would be a good fight, What do you think?

golem370
Violator- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/v/violator.htm

Reaper777
Originally posted by golem370
Violator- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/v/violator.htm

Thanks for the link.

JohnnyDo3
both are bad ass characters but I think Pitt can handle the violator but it aint gonna an easy fight

Reaper777
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
both are bad ass characters but I think Pitt can handle the violator but it aint gonna an easy fight

Yeah I think Pitt could win, any body disagree?

golem370
stalemate

Reaper777
I think it would be a long fight but in the end Pitt would pull out his claws and chop off his head.

Milkie
Pitt dies

golem370
Violator I believe is Immortal

bigbran
pitt, there is no way the first spawn was a 100 class, pitt would disect him.

Reaper777
Originally posted by golem370
Violator I believe is Immortal

He cant die, but If he gets sent back to hell thats a victory.

JohnnyDo3
it doesnt matter if violater is immortal coz everytime he comes back to life Pitt will kill him again

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Milkie
Pitt dies
no
Pitt wins

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
it doesnt matter if violater is immortal coz everytime he comes back to life Pitt will kill him again

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Happy Dance

Mindship
I don't know much about either, but I've seen where Pitt did very well against the Hulk. So unless you see Violator taking down Hulk...Pitt wins this, perhaps easier than most might expect.

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by Mindship
I don't know much about either, but I've seen where Pitt did very well against the Hulk. So unless you see Violator taking down Hulk...Pitt wins this, perhaps easier than most might expect.
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.