Hawkman vs Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
They fight in the air..........4 both battles

1st battle
HM does not have his weapons

2nd battle
HM has his mace Archangel has his metal wings

discuss

http://nitro1.fw.hu/gallery/kepek/Rags%20Morales/hawkman_vs_angel.jpg

Soleran
Lol not much to discuss, Hawkman tramples Angel into the ground.

I thought Hawkman had around class 15 strength anyway.

Whittdawg92
Hawkman would whoop arch's aas every time.

Sin I AM
I always thought Angel was a better flier than HM, which I believe would help him in a straight up aeriel bout. I think without his mace HM would lose 6/10. With his mace he'd win 8/10

Soleran
HM has thousands of years experience though, I doubt Angel is going to overcome that in his short lifetime.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I always thought Angel was a better flier than HM, which I believe would help him in a straight up aeriel bout. I think without his mace HM would lose 6/10. With his mace he'd win 8/10

Hawkman has been flying around since the Egyptians were just starting to call themselve Egyptians.

Hawkman is much faster in the air. He can go at Mach speeds.

Hawkman is much stronger. He can lift tanks.

Hawkman is a much more experienced and a far better fighter. He's lived thousands of lifetimes as a warrior.

Not much Archangel can do but pray that his lovely face doesn't get smashed...

Priest
cool pic tho

Whittdawg92
yeah, i like the pic, but i can't think of a possible way for Arch to win.

Draco69
That...is a godawful Archangel costume.

What the f**k are those yellow rods protruding off his body???

Sin I AM
ARMOR.....and by the way HM is not a better flier than Angel, he has outflown many characters who can fly at faster speeds

Draco69
ARMOR.....and by the way HM is not a better flier than Angel, he has outflown many characters who can fly at faster speeds

Hawkman can fly in SPACE....next to a hyperdimensional anolamy. That's how well he can fly...

Sin I AM
let me get tis straight your saying that Hawkman who doesn't fly under his own power is a better flier than Angel who is BEST in Marvel U. Just cause he can survive in space doesn't mean he's better aerodynamically

Draco69
let me get tis straight your saying that Hawkman who doesn't fly under his own power is a better flier than Angel who is BEST in Marvel U. Just cause he can survive in space doesn't mean he's better aerodynamically

Hawkman's wings are natural. For now..until the next retcon. Thangarians have been born and bred to fly since they were babies. Their entire culture is based on flight. He's had hundreds of teachers. Angel had to learn to fly on his own via trial and error.

If you can fly in space that means you are much, much more aerodynamic. Hawkman's wings are really just anti-graviton.

Juntai
HM wins

Metalmanx
They fight in the air..........4 both battles

1st battle
HM does not have his weapons

2nd battle
HM has his mace Archangel has his metal wings

discuss

http://nitro1.fw.hu/gallery/kepek/Rags%20Morales/hawkman_vs_angel.jpg

...The Hell? Did they ever fight before? Looks like an official drawing to me.

Jyppe
Metal Winged Angel is lot deadlier than the normal one. He can also shoot those paralyzings blades. Does he has his healing factor too?

Validus
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...The Hell? Did they ever fight before? Looks like an official drawing to me.
It's a What If drawing from Wizard. They do them a lot.

Angel is screwed pretty badly here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.