So now that we all know Wonder Woman Rocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What other toons on these boards are superific and dont' get any credit.

My list is as follows

Takion
Orion
Mr. Miracle
Maxima
Captain Atom
Light Ray
Binary
Drax
Sersi
Wonder Man

Broly92
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What other toons on these boards are superific and dont' get any credit.

My list is as follows

Takion
Orion
Mr. Miracle
Maxima
Captain Atom
Light Ray
Binary
Drax
Sersi
Wonder Man
All these guys could beat WW

****runs and hides**** fear

Whittdawg92
beast, thing, and colossus. no expression

UniOmni
WW doesn't rock...........She sucks..What exactly, i'm not gonna say.
But i believe that 2/3's of the big three are always happy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
WW doesn't rock...........She sucks..What exactly, i'm not gonna say.
But i believe that 2/3's of the big three are always happy.

Well maybe you need to steal Batman's suit so you can get some head. Since trickery will be the only way you'll get some.

UniOmni
Never that bruh. Your screenname gives your loneliness away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually I'm a ****** so that's why I've never been with a girl. I"m never lonely. More girls come at me than you have strands of hair. I'm not interested.

Soleran
Actually I'm a ****** so that's why I've never been with a girl. I"m never lonely. More girls come at me than you have strands of hair.

Probably not lol.............

Draco69
Actually I'm a ****** so that's why I've never been with a girl. I"m never lonely. More girls come at me than you have strands of hair. I'm not interested.

For some odd reason, every gay man in I know in college is SURROUNDED by a forcefield of young, attractive women practically groping him.

It's phenomenal. If you want to get a "date", pretend to be gay!

Whittdawg92
wonderwoman should just change her name to Butch and move to the deep south.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
For some odd reason, every gay man in I know in college is SURROUNDED by a forcefield of young, attractive women practically groping him.

It's phenomenal. If you want to get a "date", pretend to be gay! I also have taken note of this phenomenon.

Milkie
Wonder Woman doesn't get any credit..

HA!

Whittdawg92
rofl, watch In Living Color and check out the Jim Carrey skit where he wouldn't stop announcing he was gay, and accussing people of being prejudice. pure hilarious gold.

UniOmni

Oh, so thats how it is......But, i can assure you that such a belief is false. I'm not gay, and happen to be goodlooking, somewhat charismatic and thus, get my fair share of female play.
But nice try. embarrasment

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Juntai
I also have taken note of this phenomenon. I think many men have wink

Whittdawg92
XD

Soleran
Who really cares anyway this is about WW not about anyone's sex life or preference.

Yes I think WW is underplayed and I would spend 50$ for a comic where she slices off Superman's head and gives it as a gift to the greek gods pantheon!

nvrbeenwthagirl
You'd be surprised at the stuff girls do to try and turn a gay guy out. offering three some's with other chicks, threesome's with guys. ( that one has gotten my attention lol). Money. It's such a trip. If you pretend to be gay to get a date with a fine woman, dont' go all the way and act like a girl. they won't like you then. Gotta still look and be butch. Now back to wonder woman. No man is worthy of her goods. She should be with a God or Cosmic being. Thor and Orion come to mind.

Draco69
Originally posted by Juntai
I also have taken note of this phenomenon.

It's like gay men are cute puppies to women or something. They can't stop petting them or cooing all over them.

Hell, I once caught a gay guy named Terry showering together with three girls at camp! He didn't sport the slightest bit of woody either!

Pretend to be gay! You'll get to shower with other girls!

MJOILNIR
edit

Draco69
You'd be surprised at the stuff girls do to try and turn a gay guy out. offering three some's with other chicks, threesome's with guys. ( that one has gotten my attention lol). Money. It's such a trip. If you pretend to be gay to get a date with a fine woman, dont' go all the way and act like a girl. they won't like you then. Gotta still look and be butch. Now back to wonder woman. No man is worthy of her goods. She should be with a God or Cosmic being. Thor and Orion come to mind.

Orion is too damn ugly!

mad

Whittdawg92
It's like gay men are cute puppies to women or something. They can't stop petting them or cooing all over them.

Hell, I once caught a gay guy named Terry showering together with three girls at camp! He didn't sport the slightest bit of woody either!

Pretend to be gay! You'll get to shower with other girls! O_O, i wanna pretend to be gay.

Soleran
PM me other juicy goodness!

Oh yeah WW yeah she's worthy of at least Orion's belt...........or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Pretend to be gay! You'll get to shower with other girls!

LMAO

Soljer
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I think many men have wink

And hence, the Emo trend was born.

-_-.

UniOmni
I haven't.
Some guys are really effeminate, and have a majority of female friends, but aren't gay.
Some gay guys are "normal" as in, not prancing or limpwristed as shown on Tv.
They aren't eternally surrounded by a clusterfuk of girls.

It all depends on the people/personalities involved.
Some gay guys appear to be the loneliest people around.

But NeverBeen with the goodstuff, i didn't mean to offend you when i made that lil crack about the Big 3.
But it still is true that you ain't stealing no females from me.

Good day

I blame Will and Grace for the new gay is in thingie.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Soljer
And hence, the Emo trend was born.

-_-. ROFL, i couldn't have said it better myself.

MJOILNIR
laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
I haven't.
Some guys are really effeminate, and have a majority of female friends, but aren't gay.

But NeverBeen with the goodstuff, i didn't mean to offend you when i made that lil crack about the Big 3.

Good day

I blame Will and Grace for the new gay is in thingie. [/QUOTE

Those queers on will and grace make me sick. UUUG. Let's talk about Wonder Woman getting her garfield eaten by Thor. That's a much better subject.

Soljer
I haven't.

Good day

I blame Will and Grace for the new gay is in thingie.

I dunno if the Amazon could take Thor's Mjolnir.

Oh come on, SOMEONE was going to have to make that joke! Why not me? stick out tongue.

MJOILNIR
cheers

Validus
Garfield? That's a new one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Garfield? That's a new one.

I couldn't disrespect the amazon and say something foul. It was the first thing that came to my mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.