G-man VS MC, Samus and Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
G-man from half life 2 VS MC, Samus and dante

ime tired and bored while making this but oh well i made it anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

pretty silly if you ask me since we dont know much about G-man but just for being seemingly Omnipotent, Time empowered and god knows what else ill say he wins hands down since the others cannot defend against him

anyway the look on his face below must mean his not worried at all, so they cant be that much of a challenge for him

SpadeKing
this is all I have to say to this match

no expression

Kayne Archeron
if they'z doin chair races

you know G-man is.... THE MAN

eggmayo
Gman would have a wonderful time in CS_Office.

Wow, I suck. smile

IceJaw
Originally posted by SpadeKing

no expression

kamikz
Does that mean that you guys think G-Man would pwn, or the other way around?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by kamikz
Does that mean that you guys think G-Man would pwn, or the other way around?

no expression

kamikz
Answere it, don't repeate exactly what I questioned.

SpadeKing
read what it says carefully thats your answer

no expression

kamikz
Ok then you are impossible to debate with. I might as well say G-Man wins then....

SpadeKing
mistnone no expression herbnone

kamikz
Ok G-Man wins.

SpadeKing
no look at the poll and tell me what everyone thinks no expression

kamikz
Finally you speak out your mind instead, cause you might think that other people don't agree. Let's see, G-Man could stop time and kill them all, he could put them all in a statis and never let them out, or kill them when they're in there. Some examples....

SpadeKing
Samus wouldn't even better staying on ground she would blow the entire planet with G-man still on it before he gets teh chance to freeze time

kamikz
So, why didn't she blow up Zebes. So she could destroy the mother brain at once, or do she even have powers to blow up a planet? I dont think so.....

And how the hell would she launch a shot before G-Man....hmmmm stops time in an instant. He doesn't even need to appear beside them, for what we know, he could turn invisible and stand in the sky. G-Man is like invincible, if you shoot shots at him they richochet, if you hit him with the crowbar you go through him, he can appear from nothing, he can teleport himself at will, and he could teleport them into space.....

SpadeKing
So what he is scheduled to die in HL3 mhm

kamikz
First of all, proof. Second of all, So the **** what, you don't know how he dies yet do you? He is not invincible (might be) but he is next to it, and he has far better attacks than these....

SpadeKing
Originally posted by kamikz
First of all, proof. Second of all, So the **** what, you don't know how he dies yet do you? He is not invincible (might be) but he is next to it, and he has far better attacks than these....

I dont know how but he is scheduled to his death which I'm pretty sure Samus, MC, and Dante can outdo mhm

kamikz
What the hell. You don't even know how he dies, from what we know, the Combine designed a beam that destroyed the entire universe a million times, and G-Man took that blow. G-Man stops time and kills them THE ****ING END.

And again, where is proof that G-Man dies? Have they even begun making HL 3?

Burning thought
hey wait a minute i havnt played episode 1 yet, where you get stuff about the combine laser beam and blowing up universe and G-man taking it, dont tell me too much, it may spoil it for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.