mr. mxyzptlk v.s. marvels "cosmic" beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
now we all know the great power of the cosmic beings such as LT, eterntiy, galactus, etc........but how would mr. mxyzptlk stack up 2 them keep in mind he is not bound by third-dimensional laws, and he can perform nearly any feat using what either is or appears to be magic. in my oppinion mxyzptlk could defeat almost all of them, but what do u think?

bigbran
eternity would destroy him.

MJOILNIR
Its kinda hard, like comparing two juggernauts. I dont of anything Mxy cant do. Well I dont know of anything the others you mentioned cant do either. I cant claim to be a expert on him though, but from what Ive seen he can do anything he damn well pleases.

Soljer
Kltpzyxm.

galan7777777
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Its kinda hard, like comparing two juggernauts. I dont of anything Mxy cant do. Well I dont know of anything the others you mentioned cant do either. I cant claim to be a expert on him though, but from what Ive seen he can do anything he damn well pleases. thats what ive gathered as well

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
eternity would destroy him. he could transform into eternity

Fanboy
Mxyzl whatever wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy is beyond the concepts that marvel Cosmics represent. They all operate on some grand scheme of order and chaos. They are bound by thier places and what they represent. Mxy is not bound by any of that and could flip flop all of thier roles. He can do even more than The beyonder did. His power is rediculous. He looses for fun cuz he's so bored. The only thing that can beat Mxy is The queen of the 10th dimendion. And she eats entire realities for breakfast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.