black adam vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
who would win?
i think its a cool fight.
they fight in new york.
ba wont hesitate to kill...(like he ever does!!!)
and doomsday has no immunities when the fight starts.

Whittdawg92
no...spite thread.

bigbran
no way.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by bigbran
who would win?
i think its a cool fight.
they fight in new york.
ba wont hesitate to kill...(like he ever does!!!)
and doomsday has no immunities when the fight starts. You just luv, BA..... big grin

bigbran
now i do!
hes terrific! if hes on a supes level, and supes hulls ass on doomsday...

JOE NUNEZ
yEAH, BA can win..

Validus
Not likely. Non jobbing DD would tear Teth a new ass.

Avalonofthewind
Bran, do you hate Adam?

This is like putting SS against Thanos.

Whittdawg92
yep, DD likes ass tearing.

Validus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
yep, DD likes ass tearing.
He did it to Plastic Man.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Bran, do you hate Adam?

This is like putting SS against Thanos. no it isnt. i actully think adam has a good chance, unless youd like to ask spectre...

Validus
no it isnt. i actully think adam has a good chance, unless youd like to ask spectre...
The same Spectre who turned off Adam's power source with a wave of his hand and then killed Teth's master? Yes, let us ask.

Whittdawg92
he meant the forum member

batdude123
no it isnt. i actully think adam has a good chance, unless youd like to ask spectre...

Yeah, cuz Spectre just turned Teth's powers off... so YEAH! Let's ask him... erm

bigbran
he still did it to spectre.
and why doesnt teth stand a chance?

batdude123

Did what? NOTHING? confused

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
The same Spectre who turned off Adam's power source with a wave of his hand and then killed Teth's master? Yes, let us ask.

I would ask, but it seems like Shazam is a little busy at the moment...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/spectrepissed.jpg

Avalonofthewind
and why doesnt teth stand a chance?

Perhaps because DD smacks around people like him like Thanos smacks around heralds?

Big Sexy
I dont know guys, I think that BA could match DOS Doomsday

bigbran
i do too.

Validus
Originally posted by Big Sexy
DOS, sure. I didn't see the no immunities thing. Teth would destroy DD.

MattDay
but if you go by the one that became immune to superman, then teth is in deep shizzle

bigbran
how immune is doomsday to magic?

sexyking
how immune is doomsday to magic?

It depends what version it is if his encountered magic before then i would say his pretty immune to it like say 100%.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Adam would get his ass handed to him 8 ways to Sunday. Superman Barely beat Doomsday. And he died. BA is nothing compared to Superman in terms of what can really happen if he needed to crank it up.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Big Sexy

nope only doomsday rex

UniOmni
Teth vs the DD??
He murders him. DD with no immunities, is basically a baby. He was a baby.

Milkie
You guys would say Superman could win

Juntai
In Death of Superman, a magic user... Bloodwynd...was there casting spells on Doomsday to no effect, and he even mentioned being in an area where his power is strong at one point. I'd say he's already encountered and adapted to a lot of magic.

Soleran
BA wins of course, its BA, he wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How can Ba beat a monster who was thrown in the entropy of the Universe. Doomsday being beaten in comics of today are pretty much plot decay. Entropy is all manner of destruction. It's like magic, nature, cosmic, physical and everything. The only thing they did, ( in theory), by throwing Doomsday into the entropy of time was make him invulnerable to everything anyone could possibly throw at him. To me Doomsday is like Classic Juggs just stronger and more ruthless.

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How can Ba beat a monster who was thrown in the entropy of the Universe. Doomsday being beaten in comics of today are pretty much plot decay. Entropy is all manner of destruction. It's like magic, nature, cosmic, physical and everything. The only thing they did, ( in theory), by throwing Doomsday into the entropy of time was make him invulnerable to everything anyone could possibly throw at him. To me Doomsday is like Classic Juggs just stronger and more ruthless. Brainiac went and retrieved him from the entropy he was thrown into by Superman in Hunter Prey, appearing at the exact same time Superman and Waverider were leaving. I don't believe that couple of seconds in the entropy did anything to him, he was saved before he was simply reduced to nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Brainiac went and retrieved him from the entropy he was thrown into by Superman in Hunter Prey, appearing at the exact same time Superman and Waverider were leaving. I don't believe that couple of seconds in the entropy did anything to him, he was saved before he was simply reduced to nothing.

a millisecond of entropy is enough for him to adapt. The power of entropy is that great, and his adaptibility is that great.

Any way we know how DC does it great villians. It punks them all sooner or later and that is y marvel is better than dc. Marvel's villians actually rock.

Juntai
a millisecond of entropy is enough for him to adapt. The power of entropy is that great, and his adaptibility is that great.

Any way we know how DC does it great villians. It punks them all sooner or later and that is y marvel is better than dc. Marvel's villians actually rock. Certainly didn't help him when Imperiex blasted him with entropy the next time he's seen after that Brainiac/Doomsday storyline.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Certainly didn't help him when Imperiex blasted him with entropy the next time he's seen after that Brainiac/Doomsday storyline.

Sure it did. He's been seen stomping around the DCU even after that right? I Guess he is pretty immune to it.

Juntai
Sure it did. He's been seen stomping around the DCU even after that right? I Guess he is pretty immune to it. Not on his own power, Darkseid rebuilt him.

Judging by that reply, I'm guessing you never read the stories involved here.

Whittdawg92
wow, this is heated *gets popcorn*

Milkie
7UP!

bigbran
ba beats him sense less.

K3VIL
In Death of Superman, a magic user... Bloodwynd...was there casting spells on Doomsday to no effect, and he even mentioned being in an area where his power is strong at one point. I'd say he's already encountered and adapted to a lot of magic.
Wrong, very wrong.
Bloodwynd, tapped into a plasma energy source generated from the souls of people died in that area, to enhance his physical strength, and punched DD ONCE, without harming him.
If you call it casting spells, you are a master in misconceptions.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Wrong, very wrong.
Bloodwynd, tapped into a plasma energy source generated from the souls of people died in that area, to enhance his physical strength, and punched DD ONCE, without harming him.
If you call it casting spells, you are a master in misconceptions. I wasn't reading it offhand, but he also was shooting beams and stuff pages after that. wink

Validus
Bloodwynd at the time was just J'onn in disguise. Did he actually have Bloodwynd's real powers?

K3VIL
Bloodwynd at the time was just J'onn in disguise. Did he actually have Bloodwynd's real powers?
I know he could emit optical beams of considerable power, had strength, durability and speed of high superhuman level, and could also teleport and detect other beings through telepathy.

Juntai
Bloodwynd at the time was just J'onn in disguise. Did he actually have Bloodwynd's real powers? Bloodwynd was actually inside of Jonn. From what I understood anyways.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
I know he could emit optical beams of considerable power, had strength, durability and speed of high superhuman level, and could also teleport and detect other beings through telepathy. Jonns powers, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.