Spoileeeeeeeeeeeersssss to potc2 ..... is jack dead forever ? will they get him back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
i think that will and elizabeth with the help of barbossa will sail to the end of the world and save jack. enuff said. u post your theories

spencerspider
your poll is weird... anyway um yes they will save jack.. all the ones shown at the end (cept for tia dalma) will go save jack. will anyone die? well i dont think any of the good guys will

Jack of Blades
Jack is the main Hero in the film.He can cannot not be in the third (Mistical voice)

LovelyOne
If they decided to cut Jack off for the next one then they can say good bye to a successful trilogy..

FG725
Why would they go after him if he was dead What the f**k? the entire plan was made by Tia at the end of two Barbossa will lead them to find Jack. and don't post the spoiler in the thread title that would ruin it for those who haven't seen the film erm

Smaug
Jack will DEFINATELY be back - he's in the cast list for the next movie big grin yay!

PsychoFreeak
sorry, but who said that Jack is dead in the first place? no1 knows 4 sure wether he actually IS dead lol...and even tho i LOVE Jack/Johnny, i dont rekon they will revolve the WHOLE 3rd movie around jack.....dunno, that just seems a lil predictable....

blackpearl44
^^ I agree......we don't really know if he is dead for sure......but he IS going to be in the third one.....obviously.....

choosewisely
i dont think they would do another movie without johnny

sccch
Jack is in Purgatory,which for him is a desert with crabs. They go sail to the end of the Earth and get him back,then fight some bad guys.thumbs_up

barriss_offee
ofcourse, without Jack there is no POTC wink

jdl1224
Originally posted by LovelyOne
If they decided to cut Jack off for the next one then they can say good bye to a successful trilogy..

agreed.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by barriss_offee
ofcourse, without Jack there is no POTC wink

EXACTLY, Johnny Depp and Captain Jack Sparrow IS IS IS IS Pirates of the Caribbean - you take out Johnny's unique performance of Captain Sparrow and we are not even having these discussions...Pirates would have just been another little Disney Movie and we would be going on with our everyday lives. No Jack/Johnny - BAH - we all know he is alive - I think the Kraken spits him back out now that Davy realizes he doens't have the heart - he thinks Jack has it or at least knows where it's at - he needs Jack alive to help him get his heart back....Savvy?

MegaStarr25
If it weren't for Jack/Johnny, Pirates of the Caribbean would be just like any other boring movie with the hero, the bad guy, and the pretty girl. He is what makes the movie original, without him Pirates of the Caribbean would suck. If Barbossa could come back so can Jack, I mean he is Captain Jack Sparrow.

*jcd*gmc*
he's not dead-go on IMDB and look for the cast list and johnny depp is NUMBER 1

Chiki Mina
i know if its possible that barbossa shows up and goes "peek-a-boo im not dead" so can jack...HES CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW HELLO!

CaptinJackLover
yeah..and the whole point of the 2nd movie is to save JACK! and if they didnt end up saving him then that would be the worst movie ever becasue they failed!

Chiki Mina
i know..i mean they went through all that crap and more crap the biggest crap to end all crap for what..for mr sparrow to die AGAIN..nu uh no way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.