kingdom hearts 3 theories spoilllerrsss alerttt!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
i think that sora will be on a new adventure along with his pals riku,kairi,donald and goofy. in this game you will have a party of 6 i believe. or 3 (take out donald and goofy) riku and kairi will play an important role. this game most likely will tell the past. i think that kairis grandmother will be one of the playable characters(the woman we see in the secret ending) that is why kairi is a princess. because her grandma' was a queen. that is why kairi can use a keyblade. kairis granda tells kairi in kh1 that one day long ago there was a great big war, perhaps the war over the keyblades, thats were they emphasize the fact that the keyblade will bring peace and chaos to the worlds. notice in the kh2 secret ending that there is a space ship in the backround and then it dissapears. that spaceship looks similar to the one xemnas is riding at end of kh2. as is the armor the 3 warriors are wearing. we will somehow find out more about xehanorts past. ienzo will be important in this game,the cloaked schemer zexion. roxas and namine will be back in action. lemme know what you think and get back to me

Kayne Archeron
i honestly hope they go in the direction of Sora becoming one of those uber knight-looking warriors w/ keyblades that you see at the end of KH2... and possibly becoming like the 'king' of kingdom hearts... though what exactly you'd do as the king, i'm not sure x-x
i also hope that Sora and Riku fight at the end... dunno what about exactly, but it seems like it'd be a good dramatic end if they could pull it off right.
and i hope they put in worlds like Robin Hood, Black Cauldron, Treasure Planet, and Fantasia in the next one.... maybe even Fox and the Hound if i get EXTREMELY lucky

teh_c3rb3rus
Originally posted by DarthSidiouss
i think that sora will be on a new adventure along with his pals riku,kairi,donald and goofy. in this game you will have a party of 6 i believe. or 3 (take out donald and goofy) riku and kairi will play an important role. this game most likely will tell the past. i think that kairis grandmother will be one of the playable characters(the woman we see in the secret ending) that is why kairi is a princess. because her grandma' was a queen. that is why kairi can use a keyblade. kairis granda tells kairi in kh1 that one day long ago there was a great big war, perhaps the war over the keyblades, thats were they emphasize the fact that the keyblade will bring peace and chaos to the worlds. notice in the kh2 secret ending that there is a space ship in the backround and then it dissapears. that spaceship looks similar to the one xemnas is riding at end of kh2. as is the armor the 3 warriors are wearing. we will somehow find out more about xehanorts past. ienzo will be important in this game,the cloaked schemer zexion. roxas and namine will be back in action. lemme know what you think and get back to me

These aren't spoilers. This is just what YOU think will happen. Besides, it will be a LOOOONG time before KH3 will be released so why bother? confused

yusif2k
Originally posted by teh_c3rb3rus
These aren't spoilers. This is just what YOU think will happen. Besides, it will be a LOOOONG time before KH3 will be released so why bother? confused
Actually, most of the things he said was correct. As i remember, Kairi's grandmother did say that stuff to her and yes, there was a war about the Keyblades. The Keyblade Master either saved the world or wrought chaos upon it, as stated in Ansem Report #9. Another thing i want to add is the place where the Keyblades rest in the secret ending looks similar to the crosspath Sora was standing on in the Beginning of KH:COM/Deep Dive; since there was a path going two directions. Also Xigbar said to Sora "i bet you're not even half the heroes the others were". i think he was talking about the other Keyblade bearers who fought in the war.

MC_GG
From the looks of the secret ending, it could be anything. For all we know, those three knights are older version of Sora, Riku and Kairi. Right now all we can wait for is the 3rd Kingdom Hearts to come out.

Lana
This thread is kinda pointless right now...use the KH2.5 thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.