Fantastic Four vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Tried to make it relatively analogous. Standard forum rules. No killing.

Prep: Forge
X-Men
Psylocke (current+shadow powers)
Rogue
Colossus
Morph

Fantastic Four
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Thing
Mr Fantastic

1. No prep
2. One weeks prep.

Who wins?

lilnutta12
forge isnt fighting yh

if thats the case then the x still win after a while

colossus vs thing - thing hasnt proved he could bend colossus - i mean colossus beats his rocks out of him.

invisi vs psylocke - new powers i dont no much about - mostly from experience though would still be psylocke.

rogue vs human torch - rogue with relative ease -
she has gambit,sunfire,ms.marvels powers - shes won this

morph vs mr.fantastic - its hopeless for fantastic here - cause morph cant be killed - he is indestructiible virtually - he is ripped in to and then he grows back

montrail
Pyslocke takes them all out.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by lilnutta12

rogue vs human torch - rogue with relative ease -
she has gambit,sunfire,ms.marvels powers - shes won this

...she has only Sunfire's powers.

lilnutta12
she has ms.marvels aswell - maybe not gambits any more but she has alwasy had ms.marvel from she started x - men

its how she had flight and strength

xmarksthespot
No. Current Rogue. She has Sunfire's powers... and her own...

montrail
which is pretty stupid to me.

Darth Martin
1.FF
2.It drepends how good you think Forge can do against Reed.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by lilnutta12
she has ms.marvels aswell - maybe not gambits any more but she has alwasy had ms.marvel from she started x - men

its how she had flight and strength She lost Ms. Marvel's powers a long ago.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1.FF
2.It drepends how good you think Forge can do against Reed.

Reed is good. Forge, is better. He'd just create a device that kills only the FF. And don't laugh. He can do it. He's Forge. (<--Completely serious, by the way).

1. X-Men win.
2. X-Men win.

montrail
^LOL!

Sin I AM
lol.........u're kidding right. Reed is the "end all" with prep. There is nothing Forge can create that RR cant duplicate with a few more advanced modifications. Bens a better powerhouse than Colossus...IW would own Betsy, and Rogue is a joke

Broly92
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol.........u're kidding right. Reed is the "end all" with prep. There is nothing Forge can create that RR cant duplicate with a few more advanced modifications. Bens a better powerhouse than Colossus...IW would own Betsy, and Rogue is a joke
Colossus>Thing by the smallest of margins
Current Psylock beats IW
Current Rouge can beat Human Torch
Reed makes better things, Forge makes more(as in not as good but more of them)

Grimm22
1. Sue knocks them all out except for Colossus where the entire team then takes him down together wink

2. This is a joke right laughing

Reed with prep annihilates the x-men

Sin I AM
Since when is Colossus a better powerhouse than Ben? Things been around way longer, and has more experience fighting powerhouses. ++ Ben is an accomplished boxer. I've never seen peter exhibit any level of mastery over any martial art

Metalmanx

Nope.

Forge can literally create pretty much whatever he wants if he has the right supplies on him. And since, well, it's Forge, he's got the right supplies. He could create a gun/bomb/device that just ends the FF's lives. Or take away their powers. Etc., etc. He's done crazy stuff.

And lessee...

Colossus > Thing.
Psylocke (Current) > Invisible Woman

I don't actually know enough about Sunfire-Rogue to give an accurate vote here.

And Morph can definitely take Reed. Hell, he'd probably just drive him insane with all of his senseless banter.

Broly92
Since when is Colossus a better powerhouse than Ben? Things been around way longer, and has more experience fighting powerhouses. ++ Ben is an accomplished boxer. I've never seen peter exhibit any level of mastery over any martial art
Thats why Ben can hold his own if he didn't Colossus would own him

Metalmanx

You haven't? Might I reccomend you check the Colossus Respect thread? He's taken on people even stronger than himself and defeated them through his superior fighting skills taught to him by various other X-Men (Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, etc.). Piotr is quite the accomplished, skilled fighter. He hardly ever has to use it though, same way Thing hardly ever has to use his fighting skills, just relying on pure brute strength.

Experience does not always equate a win, dunno where you got that from.

And Colossus is definitely, without doubt, more durable than Thing is. More agile as well. Arguably stronger as well. Faster, too.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
More agile as well. Arguably stronger as well. Faster, too.

Thats debateable no expression

Oh and there is no way in hell that Forge with prep can even think about going up against Reed with prep.

Reed with prep stops guys like Galactus.

Forge isnt anywhere near Reed's level no

Grimm22
Nope.

Forge can literally create pretty much whatever he wants if he has the right supplies on him. And since, well, it's Forge, he's got the right supplies. He could create a gun/bomb/device that just ends the FF's lives. Or take away their powers. Etc., etc. He's done crazy stuff.

And lessee...

Colossus > Thing.
Psylocke (Current) > Invisible Woman

I don't actually know enough about Sunfire-Rogue to give an accurate vote here.

And Morph can definitely take Reed. Hell, he'd probably just drive him insane with all of his senseless banter.

Pyslocke isnt beating Sue no

Sue takes out most of the team in the first 3 seconds wink

Sin I AM
I seen the respect thread NOT impressed. However I will concede to the faster mare durable. Agility? More skilled fighter? Highly questionable. Show instances where he has held his own against other powerhouses. He generally gets K.Oed. And as far as Forge pfffff....Reed would genetically create a better clone which could create better versions of the crap Forge has "yet" to think of

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Pyslocke isnt beating Sue no

Sue takes out most of the team in the first 3 seconds wink

Or...Psylocke takes out most of the FF in the first second. yes

Metalmanx
I seen the respect thread NOT impressed. However I will concede to the faster mare durable. Agility? More skilled fighter? Highly questionable. Show instances where he has held his own against other powerhouses. He generally gets K.Oed. And as far as Forge pfffff....Reed would genetically create a better clone which could create better versions of the crap Forge has "yet" to think of

Me thinks you didn't look well enough. I don't recall the fighter's name, but Colossus was facing someone stronger than him, but he used his superior fighting skills and agility to put the other fighter down.

And yea, Colossus is by far more agile than Thing.

Sin I AM
Y because you say so?......I know the pic you are referring to. Where Colossus porpells himself thru walls of the X-Mansion. All powerhouses have powerful leg muscles so thats not a good example. IF thats what your using as a basis of better agility.

Grimm22
Or...Psylocke takes out most of the FF in the first second. yes

How?!?! What the f**k?

She isnt getting past Sue's force field no

DarkCrawler
Reed is good. Forge, is better. He'd just create a device that kills only the FF. And don't laugh. He can do it. He's Forge. (<--Completely serious, by the way).

I really have to disagree with this.

You don't want to start compare the feats between Reed and Forge. Forge's power does not allow him to create ANYTHING he wishes, he has had problems with creations too.

Forge is prep monster.

Reed is prep GOD.

I think that X-Men take majority in non-prep, but in prep, they will be screwed in ways they can't even imagine.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
How?!?! What the f**k?

She isnt getting past Sue's force field no

But...lemme guess. Sue's getting through Psylocke's forcefield? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I'm curious. How is Sue's shield gonna stop telekinesis? confused

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I really have to disagree with this.

You don't want to start compare the feats between Reed and Forge. Forge's power does not allow him to create ANYTHING he wishes, he has had problems with creations too.

Forge is prep monster.

Reed is prep GOD.

I think that X-Men take majority in non-prep, but in prep, they will be screwed in ways they can't even imagine.

Eh, okay. Agree to disagree, I guess. It's not as if the X-Men have asked Forge to build them a universe-destroying toaster or anything. Usually it's stuff like, "Forge, can you make a universal remote for us? Thanks." I mean, he's got the potential to make anything, it's part of his power.

Metalmanx
Y because you say so?......I know the pic you are referring to. Where Colossus porpells himself thru walls of the X-Mansion. All powerhouses have powerful leg muscles so thats not a good example. IF thats what your using as a basis of better agility.

Clearly you know not what picture I'm referring to then. erm

DarkCrawler
Eh, okay. Agree to disagree, I guess. It's not as if the X-Men have asked Forge to build them a universe-destroying toaster or anything. Usually it's stuff like, "Forge, can you make a universal remote for us? Thanks." I mean, he's got the potential to make anything, it's part of his power. The potential, yes, but he for example was not able to create a device to reverse the effects of his power remover. This is pretty much how his powers are described:

It's the same thing with Reed. It's just his own mind, not powers. He has created things from stuff he has never seen before...he's amazed aliens with his creations, stopped godlike beings with devices he had created in half a hour, etc. Forge truly is not going to best Reed in his own game.

snoopdogg
Y because you say so?......I know the pic you are referring to. Where Colossus porpells himself thru walls of the X-Mansion. All powerhouses have powerful leg muscles so thats not a good example. IF thats what your using as a basis of better agility. This is the pic he is refering too. Colossus is faster and more agile than Thing is. I need to see scans of Thing jumpin in the air doing a flip then kicking somebody.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandAntaeus.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandAntaeus2.jpg(Notice the agilty)

More agility

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandJuggernaut1022.jpg(Classic Juggernaut)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossusagility.jpg

Colossus has even impressed Wolverine and Pyslocke with his speed for a big guy.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossusagilityandspeed.jpg(Pyslocke)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandWolverineXM242.jpg(Wolverine)

Apolloknight
X-men take this, Pyslocke could end this fight very quickly if written right.

What If...
Grimm22 your extremely biased.

X-men win only because F4 was rated in the top 5 worst superhero movies. big grin

rotiart
Where's this list of movies?whats on them?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by What If...
Grimm22 your extremely biased.

X-men win only because F4 was rated in the top 5 worst superhero movies. big grin Ouch.....that's below the belt.

What If...
Fantastic 4, Daredevil, and Cat woman are the only ones that come to mind...go google it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by What If...
Fantastic 4, Daredevil, and Cat woman are the only ones that come to mind...go google it. Elektra has to be there also. That movie sucked @ss.

Fieldy69
how can people say reed is better with prep than forge its forges damn mutant power to make anything

Crease
With prep Reed's a cosmic force...A virtual master of short-term prep. Only Thanos and Strange are his peers. Forge's prep is obviously incredible but it's still on the level of Batman and Tony Stark. Either of those 3 can build to take out just about any hero/villain. Reed, Thanos and Strange take out abstracts w/prep.

rotiart
Reed.... Bah!!! top 3 in marvel are Thanos, Strange and Doom. Reed is a somewhat close 4th!

DickBlazer
x-men win with surprising ease

Wynndar
There r lot of ignorant and bias F4vsXM threads but this one is the worst yet.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wynndar
There r lot of ignorant and bias F4vsXM threads but this one is the worst yet. confused

Shadow-melding and telekinesis analogous to invisibility and forcefield projection.
Strength and durability vs strength and durability.
Physical resilience and elasticity vs shapeshifter.
Pyrokinesis, flight, absorption of heat energy vs flight, plasma blasts radiation absorption, lifeforce draining.

As analogous a team as I could find... but this is the worst thread yet. Sure.

Two scenarios, prep and no prep. With Reed's reputation of using prep. But clearly the most bias...

Cry me a river.....

Wynndar
xmarks u already kno who i'll argue in favor of...its just what i do. I just dont want to argue with people who have no perspective cuz they only kno one argument.

xmarksthespot
xmarks u already kno who i'll argue in favor of...its just what i do. I just dont want to argue with people who have no perspective cuz they only kno one argument. erm The point of making the fight very analogous was so there would be something to debate... this can really go either way....

rotiart
Ignoring the powerlevels alone, you have the ff4, 40 years of continuous teamwork... vs 4 xmen that have on occasion.. met.. each other..

HT is a master of fire... when it comes to him and rogue (an untrained female sunfire)

psylocke may exhibit high TK, but IW is a surgeon, precise and deadly.

Colossus would end up going toe to toe with thing. and if HT is anywhere nearby, he'd end up melting colossus.

mr. F would last toe to toe with morph...

in the end colossus/thing/mr.f/morph are still duking it out.. and IW and HT finish with their opponents. then you have 4 on 2...

ff4 wins.

Wynndar
good point. The biggest reason the X-Men r at a disadvantage in this one: Any F4 character could switch up and ko/kill any of the opposing x-men to help out a teammate. Even tho Thing and Colossus could probably fight for hours, any character on the F4 could switch up and take down Peter, while the Thing could go on to devastate the remaining x-men/fighting environment. The X-Men dont have a leader or brain on their side either.

What would the X-Men do if Sue protected the team in a bubble while johnny went nova?

What if Sue made the whole F4 team invisible?

What if Sue made the X-Men's retinas invisible and blinded them all?

X-Men r cool as shit, but not very practical in a fight with the 4

xmarksthespot
good point. The biggest reason the X-Men r at a disadvantage in this one: Any F4 character could switch up and ko/kill any of the opposing x-men to help out a teammate. Even tho Thing and Colossus could probably fight for hours, any character on the F4 could switch up and take down Peter, while the Thing could go on to devastate the remaining x-men/fighting environment. The X-Men dont have a leader or brain on their side either.Psylocke would destroy Thing. Rogue can take him down too, all it takes is some touchy-feely. I don't think Thing can really hurt Morph either. So no, Thing would not devastate the rest of the X-Men.
What would the X-Men do if Sue protected the team in a bubble while johnny went nova?TK shield. And did you not see the part where it says "No killing."
What if Sue made the whole F4 team invisible?That would be great... if Rogue couldn't see infra-red, but that came with the Sunfire package...
What if Sue made the X-Men's retinas invisible and blinded them all?Because she does that so often... weird how the FF can turn invisible without being blinded...
X-Men r cool as shit, but not very practical in a fight with the 4 I can name multiple X-Men combinations that would beat them.

What If...
Lol

thedude1948
Originally posted by Fieldy69
how can people say reed is better with prep than forge its forges damn mutant power to make anything

Because he has proved it a million times.

FF4 takes this easily. prep or no prep.

Metalmanx
X-men win this. Psylocke is the deciding factor here, I think. And in my opinion, TK is better to have in a fight than IW's abilities (which, if you think about it, really is just a form of TK).

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by rotiart
Reed.... Bah!!! top 3 in marvel are Thanos, Strange and Doom. Reed is a somewhat close 4th!

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5624/reedownsmn3.th.gif

Reed > Doom.

xmarksthespot
Bump.

Psylocke has something new in her arsenal.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/396/exiles0932007teamdcp02xr2.th.jpg

wannabe
What if Sue made the X-Men's retinas invisible and blinded them all?
How does that work anyway? How is turning someones retina invisible, and thus rendering this someone blind, any different from turning someone completely (including retina) invisible, which happens to exclude a blinding effect???

Oh...and with this team combination it could realy go either way. I give the slight advantage here to the FV, because of their superior experience as a team.
FV 6/10

Caps Conscience
The thing that every body overlooks when it comes to the FF is that they are the best at fighting as a team. You would have to put the X-Mens entire starting line up for me to consider the X-Men beating the FF. Pound for Pound the Fantastic Four is the best team in comics. Notice I didn't say the most powerful. Seperately nobody on the FF is really that Ubber when you think about it, but together they can fend off Galactus and make it believable.

golem370
Colossus didn't land a punch when he fought Champion and he lost. Thing was able to tackle and break Champions ribs before he lost. Thing also fought his guy Umbra- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/umbra.htm who before him and Thing fought had beaten Mister Fantastic,She Hulk,Human Torch & Invisible Woman

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
The thing that every body overlooks when it comes to the FF is that they are the best at fighting as a team. You would have to put the X-Mens entire starting line up for me to consider the X-Men beating the FF. Pound for Pound the Fantastic Four is the best team in comics. Notice I didn't say the most powerful. Seperately nobody on the FF is really that Ubber when you think about it, but together they can fend off Galactus and make it believable. Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I can name multiple X-Men combinations that would beat them. ... as well as some individuals X-Men.

golem370
Thing and Colossus are close in strength and Speed since Thing was able to trip a running Rhino who can reach 100 miles an hour. Durability I don't know whose more durable but Colossus went toe to toe with Gladiator and held his own until a building fell on top of them K.O'ing Colossus but Thing also had a encounter with Gladiator where Gladiator toss a car at him then did a running punch hitting him really hard then Gladiator tosses Thing to the top floor of the Baxter Building and then Thing tackles Gladiator out the hole in the building where Gladiator stop Thing's momentum and drops Thing down to the road and then smashes a transit bus on top of him K.Oing him but Thing is up minutes later and punches the bus of him and Johnny.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
... as well as some individuals X-Men. no Not with Prep no

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
no Not with Prep no Arguably, Layla Miller could still beat them by throwing a used tissue in exactly the right place. 313

Besides, you didn't say anything about prep in that comment to which I responded. doped

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Arguably, Layla Miller could still beat them by throwing a used tissue in exactly the right place. 313

Besides, you didn't say anything about prep in that comment to which I responded. doped

Yeah I didn't say anything about prep because thats how Reed opperate and I thought it was established. I really don't know much about Layla Miller. Let me go get my Wiki on and I will get back to you on that one. LOL.

Caps Conscience
After reading her Bio and powers I still think FF would beat her with prep. If they can deal with Galactus they can deal with her.

xmarksthespot
None of them are precogniscent...

While Layla is.

Unless they have one-sided prep, she can simply throw a cat out exactly the right window and have whatever plans they make fall apart when the time is right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.