Absorbing Man vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Xplosive
Apocalypse

xmarksthespot
...loses. shifty

golem370
If he could Absorb Thor's hammer then he could maybe Absorb anything Apocalypse could throw at him maybe..

Scoobless
Maybe.... I doubt that Apocalypse could beat the Absorbing Man in a physical battle

Skeets
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maybe.... I doubt that Apocalypse could beat the Absorbing Man in a physical battle
absorbing Man Stomps him.He absorbs a table and bye bye Apoc.

golem370
This isn't Jobbing Apocalypse

lilnutta12
uhm - absorbing man causes loads of havoc - thor appears - he absorbs apocs celestial and thors asgardian power at the same time beer doctor

Xplosive
Didn't War Hulk humiliate Absorbing Man, of course, mostly because Apocalypse amplifed him. Apocalypse would have even easier job.
I see Apocalypse really crushing Absorbing Man, also in phyisical battle of course.

And Thor clearly defeated Absorbing Man.

Whittdawg92
apoc would beat his ass.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Skeets
absorbing Man Stomps him.He absorbs a table and bye bye Apoc. fear the dreaded table...

http://philippe.tromeur.free.fr/marvel/images/AbsorbingMan.jpg
+
http://www.indian-handicraft.com/gifs/img-tables6.jpg
=
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2760/namorvsapocalypse034pyfw4.jpg

Brutacus
lol come on Carl "Crusher" Creel is to dumb to defeat Apoc.

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2760/namorvsapocalypse034pyfw4.jpg

smile .... when did that happen?

Whittdawg92
ol' egg head jailbird probably was someone's bich in jail, and he's gonna be apoc's bich till the end of time.

Mider
he wasnt running away from the table do you guys ever read anything you post? it shows him being freaked out by how dumb namor is and how the table breaking the glass or whatever would have brought the ocean on everyone im so sure creal wouldnt poop his pants if was gonna happen to him..............so stop talking about the table..........and did creal really absorb thors hammer well anyway celestial tech>asgardian tech.

rotiart
Creel Absorbed Quasar's energy from the energy bands. Quasar freaked out how powerful that made Creel, so he kept pouring more and more energy into him, until Creel couldn't handle any more (which was stupid cause Creel only absorb's what he wants to absorb, you can't force it on him) and suddenly dispersed as energy. Captain America asked quasar if he killed him. And quasar pretty much said he did what he had to do.

Creel absorbs apocalypses powers. and it becomes a stalemate.

Mider
once again quasar is not the celestials how do you know that the celestial tech is to much for him he tried absorbing the mass of the earth and blew up, in secret wars doom put new energies in ultron that even creel couldnt absorb.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Mider
he wasnt running away from the table do you guys ever read anything you post? it shows him being freaked out by how dumb namor is and how the table breaking the glass or whatever would have brought the ocean on everyone im so sure creal wouldnt poop his pants if was gonna happen to him..............so stop talking about the table..........and did creal really absorb thors hammer well anyway celestial tech>asgardian tech. If Apocalypse was so afraid of the scary table fear breaking the glass and bringing the ocean down on them maybe he shouldn't have ducked from the scary table fear.

rotiart
Apocalyse is 5000 years old... hes a scared old man. what do you expect! He shaves the beard and tried to die his hair, but got it all over his skin instead!

Horrificus
Apoc is the most overrated character in all of comics.
He is a strong shape changer.
End of story.
Absorbing Man absorbs the celestial tech being used by apoc, and ends this quick.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Horrificus
Apoc is the most overrated character in all of comics.
He is a strong shape changer.
End of story.
Absorbing Man absorbs the celestial tech being used by apoc, and ends this quick. You have that wrong, hes the most underatted, even by writers. Look at his background, he SHOULD be Thanos level given his history but hes portrayed no where near that.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Horrificus
Absorbing Man absorbs the celestial tech being used by apoc, and ends this quick.

Like he did it with War Hulk, when Wear Hulk break and defaeted him with Celestial like Absorbing Man was nothing. It proved there that Absorbing Man cannot handle something like Cellestial Tech.

Scoobless
Originally posted by rotiart
Creel only absorb's what he wants to absorb........

Bullshit.... I can post at leat one fight where Creel is beaten because he absorbs what he doesn't want to absorb

Mider
im so sure you or any super hero wouldnt be afraid of the ocean comming down upon you and who cares if he ducks

The Problem
bump

jasonk3
Originally posted by The Problem
bump

still trying to get trickster's attention?

The Problem
Originally posted by jasonk3
still trying to get trickster's attention?

Nope. Trickster is afraid of me, I just keep bumping threads to start actual debate. smile

TricksterPriest
Nope. Trickster is afraid of me, I just keep bumping threads to start actual debate. smile

I spit on you. stick out tongue

and Creel is far too stupid to beat Apocalypse. And even if he had a brain, Apocalypse would own him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tyrant
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

and Creel is far too stupid to beat Apocalypse. And even if he had a brain, Apocalypse would own him. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Problem
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

and Creel is far too stupid to beat Apocalypse. And even if he had a brain, Apocalypse would own him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well thats gross.

Care to explain how?

Tyrant
Well thats gross.

Care to explain how? Apoc gows larg adn shoots stuff out of hands! and stepszer on him!!!

Wonder Man
A strong shape changer is a good level headed look at him. ty. However doesn't he have more than just Celestial tech. on his side. Isn't he also aligned with an eqyptian god.

llagrok
Apocalypse can get strength far above Creed's level. What is Creed going to absorb if Apocalypse just beats the crap out of him. Apocalypse can pretty much turn his body into anything, he can turn his fist into glass the let the idiot absorb that.

But yeah, Apocalypse can only amplify someone to one shot Creel, he can't beat him himself. They're his horsemen because they're far stronger than him.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Tyrant
Apoc gows larg adn shoots stuff out of hands! and stepszer on him!!!

starlock
I will take appocalypse for the win

guy222
War Hulk had Cain and Creel beat

Classic Poccy should win

celestialdemon
Apocalypse wins this fight.

DeathKap
Appoc can increase his density far above Creels can't he?

Endrict Nuul
Apoc out smarts his dumb ass.

DeathKap
galan_apocalypse wins

fangirl101
Apoc.

Light outs
I might have to learn to apocalypse. Seeing as how Creel is to dumb to use Apocs powers Apoc can take advantage of this and use his own weakness on Creel.

Nihilist
hmm

bump

psycho gundam
apocalypse pretty handily, and i bet he knows all about the absorbing man and his powers to begin with. he was obviously watching the war/creel fight since he wanted to know the result of his experiment.

and es, AM has been beaten by making him absorb something detrimental to him continuing to fight.

Survivor19
Ol' blue lips wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.