Thor vs Vision & The Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Thor

VS

Vision & The Martian Manhunter

WHO WINS......

HisMajestyAC43
hahah

is this spite?

mm takes it solo... with vision its overkill.

golem370
I think it would have been better to have made it Thor & Vision vs MM

Eternalfury
If Spider-Man can beat Firelord then anythings possible.....but I'll take your suggstion.....

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Eternalfury
If Spider-Man can beat Firelord then anythings possible.....but I'll take your suggstion..... Don't forget Thor scared away Galactus. smile

Darth Martin
MM takes this solo.

Tron
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
hahah

is this spite?

No it's not, cause if there's anyone who could give J'onn a damn good fight, it's Thor. Although, I do believe Vision would get destroyed, verily.

Soleran
Originally posted by Tron
verily.

was that Thor speak.................I'll give this to Thor as long as his hammer isn't just a mallet for him.

lilnutta12
you should make this rune king or another more powerful form

Scoobless
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43

I couldn't disagree more (well... i could... but then it would just get awkward)

MM can't take Thor, Vision wont make much of a difference as Thor could take him out in one hit (if he doesn't hold back)

Darth Martin
This fight should be made Thor vs MM.

Tron
Originally posted by Darth Martin
This fight should be made Thor vs MM.

Already been done.

Darth Martin
Already been done. Link?

Tron
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Link?

You know how to find it...

Darth Martin
I looked already.

Priest
No it's not, cause if there's anyone who could give J'onn a damn good fight, it's Thor. Although, I do believe Vision would get destroyed, verily.
thumb up
The team take this, Thor is underestimated.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Eternalfury
Thor

VS

Vision & The Martian Manhunter

WHO WINS......

Silver Surfer would slaughter MM & Vision and Thor would slaughter Silver Surfer, MM, & Vision.

Jarlaxle
MM would take it solo I also agree....He is on superman's level of power almost when it comes to his speed, strength etc...and on top of that has telekenesis, and shape shifting powers.

Scoobless
Since when did MM have telekinesis?

Regardless... if you're going to start listing powers, MM will still come up way short of Thor:

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=040224214306&q=oliv

UniOmni
Thor takes it. He with the hammer is better than MM, and should stomp him verily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.