Hulk vs Pre Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
This is no spam thread, I am serius, this is not a discusion thread this is just a story of what WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

The Hulk jumps into the center of the milky way and accidently gets stuck in the super-massive black hole. He gets stronger as he is trying to excape the apocolyptic pull of the Black Hole. This is the most amazing feat he has ever done, with his extreme strength and endurance he jump's on a asteroid twice the size as jupiter that had been sucked into the black hole and jumps off the asteroid OUT OF THE SUPER-MASSIVE BLACK HOLE!!!!! His leg's are so strong that he can jump out of a SUPER-MASSIVE BLACK HOLE!!!!! He makes 13 thousand light years away from the black hole when Pre-Crisis superman fly' into him The Hulk punches him into the Black Hole, with out increasing stregth superman cant excape, but the Hulk jumps into the Black Hole and ripp's Pre Crisis Superman in half, and unleashes gamma ray' and over powers the black hole and lifts it up and while lifting the intire galaxy he toses it like a disc.

(Incase anybody doesnt no shiiiiittt about sience there is a super-massive black hole at the center of every galaxy, its gravity is so strong that it makes star's orbit around it at the speed of light, once something is inside of it nothing, NOT EVEN LIGHT can excape. Here is my prove that one is real. http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/active/smblack.html )

MattDay
wrong hulk fan, he tried to punch a pre crisis superman, do you know what happened? obviously not

Darth Martin
Superman.

bigbran
and then supes escapes, and rips, hulk in half, like sentry ripped carnage in half, and then he throws the halves, to different sides of the universe.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by MattDay
wrong hulk fan, he tried to punch a pre crisis superman, do you know what happened? obviously not

The Hulk had just excaped a supermassive black hole and superman couldnt, WHA WHAT?

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by bigbran
and then supes escapes, and rips, hulk in half, like sentry ripped carnage in half, and then he throws the halves, to different sides of the universe.

Hulk regenerates into two Hulks and one Holds superman down, the Other spanks him like a BEYOTCH!!!!!!!!

MattDay
then superman burns off the hulks face, then breaks the other hulks arms before chucking them both into the sun, burning them to ash floating inside the sun for aslong as the sun is burning and they never regenerate back because of the constant burning of the sun, the END dudes

Superboy Prime
Superman sneezes and erases the gamma twins from reality.

Tron
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
This is no spam thread, I am serius, this is not a discusion thread this is just a story of what WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Of what would've happened with what, exactly? huh

SuperChangeling
then superman burns off the hulks face, then breaks the other hulks arms before chucking them both into the sun, burning them to ash floating inside the sun for aslong as the sun is burning and they never regenerate back because of the constant burning of the sun, the END dudes

Gamma flows out of the burning protons as the whitch cause the sun to super nova and the Hulk regenerates and jumps to superman and flicks his finger, this encinerates every proton in his body.

SuperChangeling
Gamma flows out of the burning protons as the whitch cause the sun to super nova and the Hulk regenerates and jumps to superman and flicks his finger, this encinerates every proton in his body.

Superman loses the end.

IronDave
Superman escaped a double black hole, which is actually far more impressive. And I'm not even sure if that was pre-crisis. And the Hulk loses to Superman in every concievable situation (not counting exploiting his weaknesses). As I've said before hulk is far too one dimensional to beat Superman, if you make it pre-crisis, it only gets worse for Hulk.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by IronDave
Superman escaped a double black hole, which is actually far more impressive. And I'm not even sure if that was pre-crisis. And the Hulk loses to Superman in every concievable situation (not counting exploiting his weaknesses). As I've said before hulk is far too one dimensional to beat Superman, if you make it pre-crisis, it only gets worse for Hulk.

BAH, it doesnt matter what you say only what I say, I am Makeing a Hulk fansite as we speak, do you want to go there?

bigbran
BAH, it doesnt matter what you say only what I say, I am Makeing a Hulk fansite as we speak, do you want to go there? i do!!! eek!

Tron
BAH, it doesnt matter what you say only what I say, I am Makeing a Hulk fansite as we speak, do you want to go there?

You do understand that for that very reason, no one takes you seriously, right?

And you still haven't answered my question.

partiallyinsane
Wow...I think the point of this thread is basically to piss Superman fan's off. Seriously there is no way this could have ended well. (I gotta say I agree with changeling on the hulk kicking major supes @$$ thing though...)

Priest
grey hulk wins kid

Tron
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
Wow...I think the point of this thread is basically to piss Superman fan's off. Seriously there is no way this could have ended well. (I gotta say I agree with changeling on the hulk kicking major supes @$$ thing though...)

He's not pissing the Superman fans off, cause it's common knowledge that Hulk would lose to Superman, especially his Pre-Crisis version (and he's making very little sense in his debating, anyway). It's been explained why time after time in the big Superman vs Hulk thread.

IronDave

Touche sir, your debating skills have once again left me speechless. Oh and yeah, I would like to see that site.

Soljer

The Hulk jumps into the center of the milky way and accidently gets stuck in the super-massive black hole. He gets stronger as he is trying to excape the apocolyptic pull of the Black Hole. This is the most amazing feat he has ever done, with his extreme strength and endurance he jump's on a asteroid twice the size as jupiter that had been sucked into the black hole and jumps off the asteroid OUT OF THE SUPER-MASSIVE BLACK HOLE!!!!! His leg's are so strong that he can jump out of a SUPER-MASSIVE BLACK HOLE!!!!! He makes 13 thousand light years away from the black hole when Pre-Crisis superman fly' into him The Hulk punches him into the Black Hole, with out increasing stregth superman cant excape, but the Hulk jumps into the Black Hole and ripp's Pre Crisis Superman in half, and unleashes gamma ray' and over powers the black hole and lifts it up and while lifting the intire galaxy he toses it like a disc.

(Incase anybody doesnt no shiiiiittt about sience there is a super-massive black hole at the center of every galaxy, its gravity is so strong that it makes star's orbit around it at the speed of light, once something is inside of it nothing, NOT EVEN LIGHT can excape. Here is my prove that one is real. http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/active/smblack.html )

Not to mention what everyone else said, but, sir? You are an idiot.

You just claimed that STARS were orbiting a black hole at THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

Whoops? There goes relativity?

THE SPEED OF LIGHT?

Imbecile.

H. S. 6
laughing

This thread makes me giggle.

Pre-Crisis Supes heat visions the Hulk into oblivion.

Superman 10/10. Hulk doesn't stand a chance.

Priest
grey hulk winsbag

bigbran
if you like hulk so much, why do you always make spite threads?

Tron
Originally posted by Soljer
Not to mention what everyone else said, but, sir? You are an idiot.

You just claimed that STARS were orbiting a black hole at THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

Whoops? There goes relativity?

THE SPEED OF LIGHT?

Imbecile.

Lets get through this threads without throwing insults.

badabing

The Hulk absorbs the power of the SMBH and then the power of the entire galaxy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai

(Incase anybody doesnt no shiiiiittt about sience there is a super-massive black hole at the center of every galaxy, its gravity is so strong that it makes star's orbit around it at the speed of light, once something is inside of it nothing, NOT EVEN LIGHT can excape. Here is my prove that one is real. http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/active/smblack.html ) Light can't escape any black hole. Supes has hopped in and out black holes, held them in his hand, escaped a double black hole, closed a black hole by rubbing his hands together. And that's just current Superman. Pre Crisis Superman used to hop in and out of black holes to warp across the universe for fun. Seriously kid. Pre Crisis Superman punches Hulk across the time barrier to the end of the universe. It's over.

Thanos_1971

The spelling.The undying fanboyism.DevilHulk!!!!..Is that you?

DarkCrawler
This guy makes DevilHulk look good...What the f**k?

Dalak
Average Hulk bogs PC Supes down in Gamma-Powered Kryptonite Paperwork. Average Hulk wins 10/10.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/90/averagehulkgs2.th.jpg

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Hmmm.You might be right,sir.

mustachio
Why would anyone make a thread like this? Pre-Crisis Supes wins everytime. The Hulk would have to be extremely enraged, but even then it Superman wins.

MightyEInherjar
I'm a pretty big Hulk fan, and I'm not really a fan of DC at all, but from what I know of my favorite (the Hulk) and PC Superman (who I really don't like), I give it to Superman. True, I think Hulk could maybe give him a good rumble if he was REALLY enraged, but I think it can't be denied that Hulk can get impossibly strong over time, but PC Superman is always impossibly strong. I still maintain (maybe just in my mind?) that Hulk can't be killed by physical means, but normally when Hulk gets hit by one of the top tier hitters, he still goes flying back, he can't just stand there like the Juggernaut...SO, I think Hulk would give him a few good hits, but one or two hits from Superman would send him flying far enough that the fight would be over.

MightyEInherjar
Sorry for the double post, but seriously Superchangeling, you need to stop all that BS. If you really were some great Hulk fan, you wouldn't pull all this insanity out of your ass and give all the real Hulk fans a bad name.

bigbran
hulk will just absorb, all of pre crisus supes, heat vision, and then fire it back ten fold.
then when supes is down, hulk will bite off his head...
BECAUSE HULK DIZ TEH STRONGEST ONE DER IZA!!!!!
HULK DONT NEED NO SPEED WHEN HES GOT DEY GAMMA!!!!!

MattDay
lol yea, he gets so angry is ass inners pop out and superman runs from the smell!

hulkrulz
Hulk has done things with black holes, i can't remeber what exactly whether it was escaping them or what ,but it was pretty impressive. Hulk would just annihilate pre-crisis supes in space, or wht not

MattDay
what not? how about not! lol

olympian
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Shit-o. The internet just totally broke in half now. How can such thing be possible!

batdude123
God, I'm so glad that SC got banned! laughing

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by batdude123
God, I'm so glad that SC got banned! laughing eek! laughing out loud Happy Dance

Black Arachnid
this is sad to put the hulk vs superman. superman would kill the hulk with a flick

golem370
Putting Hulk in a good fight against Pre Crisis Superman say alot of those battle between Post Crisis Superman and Hulk.

golem370
It's not hard for somebody with the strength of Superman Pre Crisis to toss Hulk but Hulk could toss Superman just a easy.

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
Putting Hulk in a good fight against Pre Crisis Superman say alot of those battle between Post Crisis Superman and Hulk.

No, not really. no expression

It changes from Superman winning 10/10 to him winning 125/10. wink

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dalak
Average Hulk bogs PC Supes down in Gamma-Powered Kryptonite Paperwork. Average Hulk wins 10/10.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dalak

no matter which superman he fights hulk losses

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Black Arachnid
this is sad to put the hulk vs superman. superman would kill the hulk with a flick

In all honesty, that move didn't do much to him. He wasn't ko'd at all.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
In all honesty, that move didn't do much to him. He wasn't ko'd at all.

That comic can't even be used as evidence. wink

Dinalfos
Originally posted by batdude123
That comic can't even be used as evidence. wink

I know.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I know.

wink big grin stick out tongue smile laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing embarrasment Happy Dance wacko

MattDay
well it still showed hulk not doing much to superman and hulk just going for a flying lesson for free

Dinalfos
well it still showed hulk not doing much to superman and hulk just going for a flying lesson for free

Well, Superman got a flying lesson as well.

MattDay
well he knows how fly so what does that mean?

Grimm22
Hulk punches Pre-Crisis Supes...

Hulk's bones pop out of his fist big grin

MattDay
well hulk never budged silver age superman (a.k.a PC superman) he only made superman... well do nothing, other than give him time to find that a tiny probe was bussing around hulks head emitting high screeching sounds to piss him off, until superman swats it dead.

Dinalfos
well he knows how fly so what does that mean?

So are you know taking the flying lesson thing literally? sad

The Hulk threw Superman into orbit at the beginning of the fight.

MattDay
it states when hulk is punching superman that hulk is the being that can shatter mountains against a man who can push planets, who do you think is gonna win from that statement?

Dinalfos
it states when hulk is punching superman that hulk is the being that can shatter mountains against a man who can push planets, who do you think is gonna win from that statement?

That was another fight. And Superman would win. Although he can only move planets logically with the aid of flight or some sort of lever.

MattDay
well yea, how else can you push a planet? you cant do it if you dont have flying abilities, you got nothing to stand on to push a planet

Dinalfos
well yea, how else can you push a planet? you cant do it if you dont have flying abilities, you got nothing to stand on to push a planet

So give the Hulk the ability to propel himself and he'll do it.

Soujaboy

Hypothetically speaking, you shouldn't be able to push a planet at all.

MattDay
well that is true but hypothetically...you know where im going with this, a guy shouldnt be able to fly, fire heat from his eyes yata yata bla bla, so whose to go into specifics when from the start it will get you nata, zip, zilch

BlackZero30x
Bump big grin

The Nuul
Why even bother to bump this?

This is a huge spite thread.

zeel
How ever long it takes supes to pick hulk up fly him into outer space and throw him into the sun to burn to a crisp.

this is how long hulk lasts.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by The Nuul
Why even bother to bump this?

This is a huge spite thread.

well i was bored soo yea...anyways superman in a big stomp

Badabing
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Bump big grin facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.