X23 vs. dust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnuslives
these two new mutants have formed a strange friendship and have potentially deadly powers- who do you think would win?

Broly92
They both get owned by Colossus wink

Grimm22
X-23 <<<<<<<<< Dust big grin

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Grimm22
X-23 <<<<<<<<< Dust big grin pretty much.

thedude1948
Im going with X-23, Dust powers arent that impressive. All X-23 needs to do is cover her face with one hand and kill her with the other.

Black Adam
Originally posted by thedude1948
Im going with X-23, Dust powers arent that impressive. All X-23 needs to do is cover her face with one hand and kill her with the other.

I've been told that dust sandform can rip the flesh of bones....

Tron

Not quite that easy. Dust could very well clean all the flesh from her bones with some serious sandblasting.

Whittdawg92
yep.

complexbrother
what can X-23 do when her flesh and internal organs would get striped from her bones ?

xmarksthespot
Dust can turn into a sandstorm... what the hell is X23 going to do... huh

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Dust can turn into a sandstorm... what the hell is X23 going to do... huh

Use her claws?....To, ah, cut through the sand?...huh

Dust wins.

Grimm22

you = stupid wink

Dust is like Sandman on steroids big grin

The only people who can withstand her flesh ripping wrath are people with enchanced endurance (Colossus, Thing, ect...) or Indestructable (Mr. Fantastic, ect...) or some kind of armor...

Her only real weakness is water.

She owns people like Wolverine and X-23 without a thought cool

thedude1948
Her only real weakness is water. uhh no Wind Dancer took her out pretty quick.

Grimm22
uhh no Wind Dancer took her out pretty quick.

Who? dontgetit

And I mean besides obvious things like telepathy and whatnot stick out tongue

thedude1948
Who? dontgetit

And I mean besides obvious things like telepathy and whatnot stick out tongue

She is in New Mutants squad, She can manipulate air, so during a fight between the Hellions and New Mutants she blew Dust away when she was in sand form. I guess its a pretty obvious weakness lol

xmarksthespot
Which is relevant to how X23 could possible win how? huh

Grimm22
She is in New Mutants squad, She can manipulate air, so during a fight between the Hellions and New Mutants she blew Dust away when she was in sand form. I guess its a pretty obvious weakness lol

no expression

Thats not even a fight its a massacere...

without any actual fighting stick out tongue

magnuslives
this may not be true for the comics but X23 has quicker healing powers due to her youth and is a lot more agile and acrobatic than wolverine in the TV series x-men: evolution. does anyone know if dust is bullet proof in her sand form?

thundercracker
Originally posted by magnuslives
this may not be true for the comics but X23 has quicker healing powers due to her youth and is a lot more agile and acrobatic than wolverine in the TV series x-men: evolution. does anyone know if dust is bullet proof in her sand form?

x23 heals faster because of the fact that her bones are not laced with adamantium only her claws are and the metal gives off adamantium poisining so she is lighter and faster but without unbreakeble bones she can be hurt a s**tload easier

dust wins this so fast it isnt funny

magnuslives
Originally posted by thundercracker
x23 heals faster because of the fact that her bones are not laced with adamantium only her claws are and the metal gives off adamantium poisining so she is lighter and faster but without unbreakeble bones she can be hurt a s**tload easier

dust wins this so fast it isnt funny

thanks for telling me that about her powers- do you know how fast she actually heals though? can she grow back limbs?

Grimm22

In her sand form bullets pass through her.

Its nearly impossible to hurt her physiclly wink

Whittdawg92
yeah, pretty much. Also kinda offensive that she's like sandman, but an arab version. oh well, screw senstivitiy.

Jyppe
Xorngneto and Xavier we're able to take her wrath once. She was quite scared at the time. It's quite obvious that she didn't use her full power but it tells something if you're beat by getting stuck in a jar....

Whittdawg92
true...

The Pict

evolution doesn't count

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
yeah, pretty much. Also kinda offensive that she's like sandman, but an arab version. oh well, screw senstivitiy.

Nah she's more powerful than sandman

She has the potential to be nearly as powerful as Iceman except not because she isnt omega erm

Whittdawg92
god i hate iceman's frozen guts.

magnuslives
Originally posted by The Pict
evolution doesn't count

why? it's my thread stick out tongue

magnuslives
Originally posted by Jyppe
Xorngneto and Xavier we're able to take her wrath once. She was quite scared at the time. It's quite obvious that she didn't use her full power but it tells something if you're beat by getting stuck in a jar....

couldn't X23 just do that to her?......duh......

xmarksthespot
couldn't X23 just do that to her?......duh...... Not if she's in control of herself and flying around shredding X23 down to her bones... erm

magnuslives
has anyone read the recent new x-men comic arc with X23 in? is it any goood? what's the plot?

magnuslives
Hello......................where is everybody?..............................................................................................................................................I'm scared

C@MON< POST TO OLDER THREADS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8urs
Why? Battle's over, X loses. No more discussion necessary.

magnuslives
i know, i just like reading the sound of peoples voices.......mmmmm......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.