Alfred vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah so Alfred knows everything about the dude...and taught him everything he knows however Bruce knows just about everything. So who wins the butler or the Batman? confused

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Yeah so Alfred knows everything about the dude...and taught him everything he knows however Bruce knows just about everything. So who wins the butler or the Batman? confused

You know, you may just have something here.

Can Batman feed himself without Alfred's assistance? confused

Juntai
Alfred>Promethius w/ Helmet>Batman.
big grin

Yeah, on a serious note, Batman wins.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You know, you may just have something here.

Can Batman feed himself without Alfred's assistance? confused

Your right, I dont think bruce has ever had to worry about stuff like that, batman just might posion himself trying to make a cup-o-noodle.

DarkCrawler
Alfred will begin the fight by verbally owning Batman like he has done over the years:
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/630/alfredowns2zk9.gif

Only that this time, he won't save any insults. The first one stops Batman in his tracks. Alfred will then continue. Slowly, second by second, Batman's self esteem is picked apart by Alfred's targeted mocking. After Batman is crying in the floor for his daddy, Alfred will pull out his trusty shotgun and shoot him in the face:
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8475/year2006alfredownsdv8.gif

"I'm your daddy, punk."

Apolloknight
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Alfred will begin the fight by verbally owning Batman like he has done over the years:

Only that this time, he won't save any insults. The first one stops Batman in his tracks. Alfred will then continue. Slowly, second by second, Batman's self esteem is picked apart by Alfred's targeted mocking. After Batman is crying in the floor for his daddy, Alfred will pull out his trusty shotgun and shoot him in the face:

"I'm your daddy, punk."

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Alfred by way of Verbal owning 10/10

Cosmo Kramer
Wait a sec...Bruce Wayne is a genius and Alfred is wittier? Hmmmm maybe Alfred is stronger as well.

montrel7
This is funny but you have a point here... Alfred is only his butler because he WANTS to be... If he decideds to destroy batman he just reroutes Batmans money (he's in charge of the bills), Disengages every mechanical equipment (he handles the Batcave, etc while Bruce is out), then send out flyers to all those who want BM on a stick....

Alfred 8/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by montrel7
This is funny but you have a point here... Alfred is only his butler because he WANTS to be... If he decideds to destroy batman he just reroutes Batmans money (he's in charge of the bills), Disengages every mechanical equipment (he handles the Batcave, etc while Bruce is out), then send out flyers to all those who want BM on a stick....

Alfred 8/10

Or he just releases the *video Tape* of batman and a certain sidekick to the press...........

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Your right, I dont think bruce has ever had to worry about stuff like that, batman just might posion himself trying to make a cup-o-noodle.

Exactly! Alfred wins indirectly! stick out tongue laughing

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

"I'm your daddy, punk."

Also a very viable option on Alfred's part! laughing

DarkCrawler
It indeed is. Alfred is badass. cool

lilnutta12
what chance has anybody got against alfred - hes almost as strong of aunt may

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lilnutta12
what chance has anybody got against alfred - hes almost as strong of aunt may

...My God.

Could you imagine what would happen if Aunt May and Alfred joined forces against whoever opposed their senile will??!

I don't even want to begin thinking about the terror and destruction their wrath and fury would induce.

DarkCrawler
The combined power of the frying pan and the shotgun...blink

Forget Ultimate Nullifier or the guns of Saint of Killers...

Cosmo Kramer
Heres a good one! Everyone look at this new old thread...

if youre truly a comic book master you will reply!

charlemagne9746
Then you find out that Dick Grayson was the love child of Alfred and Aunt May....all that money got rerouted into Dick's bank account....Batman is exposed to the world....or poisoned by Alfred...to keep Dick's identity secret...lol. It was in the plans all along....Alfred slaving for Bruce Wayne only to set up his son to own Wayne Enterprises...lol.

MJOILNIR
The Pennyworths shall soon rule the Wayne's laughing laughing

kgkg
Alfred gives bruce some Poison.......

Mider999
yes leaves some poision in his morning cup of coffie then watches him drop dead and then he will say oh dear now i have to clean this mess up your a messy boy master bruce even in death, goes and gets trash bags and a axe

grey fox
Bruce dies from exhaustion , Alfred is the one who reminds him to get off the Bat-puter every 79 hours or so....

Decay
id like to see a story with alfred kidnapped or something over a period of time. to see how bruce handles it. the batcave and his equipment would fall into a state of disrepair, hed forget to sleep or eat. hed end up like he did wen bane first showed up and ran him ragged. alfred could easily kill batman if he wanted to. poison, leading bane, joker, mr freeze, clayface twoface and killer croc to the batcave, bomb the batmobile. but then batman could kill alfred if he wanted, a nice batarang to the face when hes bringing some tea down the stairs would be pretty effective. so they both have he option of killing eachother whenever they want to really. so the winner is the one who decides they want the other one dead first.

Grimm22
Alread has pwned Bats more times than I can count yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.