1 or 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tigerlilly
who will win???

LovelyOne
I really REALLY fell in love with the first movie..I love the second almost as much but the first one is justa little gem to me smile

Tigerlilly
ditto

sccch
I love the 2 one! We get more info about the characters and there's more adventure. big grin

LovelyOne
For some reason I really love the whole atmospehere of the first one..its very well put together..

I bet the Third one will blow us all away smile

vegaofthelyre
Holistically, I would have to choose 1 just because almost every part of that film is sheer perfection-- beautifully shot, no wasted time, no superfluous moments/dialogue, each part takes you to the next logical development. Not to mention, I just love Jack's entrance... has to be one of the greatest character entrance ever, u know everything about him just through that short opening.

But of course DMC has unprecedented hotness in the form of Jack and Liz. But I have to say, I wasn't too enamored of all the time spent on Davy Jone's ship. I admit it's integral to the plot but I was wondering, "Where the heck is Jack?" the whole time while Will and his daddy were running around.

LovelyOne
So was i> I got rather bored of all the Will in the pic..Disney are trying to give him further purpose..if its just Liz then its bloody boring too.

FG725
They were both really close I love barbossa in the first but hated Elizabeth but I think the second was funnier and I liked Elizabeth in it. So I'm gonna go with 2

lovethemtigers
I also fell in love with One - I'm only leaning toward 2 because of the whole Liz/Jack relationship cuz I wanted in so badly in the first one - But I do think one was put together very well - i enjoyed all the stuff on the black pearl with Barboosa and his crew of miscreants. I got bored with Davy Jones and his barnicle-ladened fiends. Pirates one was light, where as Pirate 2 is a dark movie. So it's kind of a toss up, if I look at it from that point. They're both awesome!!!!

LovelyOne
I agree with you..The jack/Liz thing makes it a whole lot mre interesting than the love story in the first^^

Rampant ox
The first one for the simple reason it had more of Barbossa. He is my favourite character and his screen time was superb in the first movie. The second movie is great but Barbossa only has one line which is pretty dissapointing (although that one line was the best in the movie!!).

random21
the first one is a classic. i've watched it 45372156148 times. like some ppl have said, jacks enterance was awesomee. and the whole storyline was perfect. but i loved the jack/elizabeth thing in the second one. they were the best parts in the whole movie to me smile the parts with will on davy jones ship got boring. they're both AMAZING movies!!!!

rumrunner
I went to see the movie with mum, dad and little brother. I'm a psyco fan so i loved the both, but they (normal ppl) said they liked more the first one... so...

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Tigerlilly
who will win???
I definately liked the first one but the second one just...took my heart. Lol.

phreak_v2.o
i liked the first 1 coz it was funny and still had a good plot and some action... ths second 1 wasn't as funny and johnny depp seemed to be getting tired of his character
i'm looking forward to the third one but not with a whole lot of enthusiasm

choosewisely
jack's entrance was great in both, but yeh.... 1 is the classic

Kiera_Knightley
I love both of them! big grin smile

ilvorlandobloom
the first one actually had a complete story...
that cliffhanger in the 2nd one made me so mad! lol

choosewisely
agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.