Grundy vs Ult. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
A well written at his peak Grundy vs Ult. Colussus, what do you think?

rotiart
Grundy. was that guy with the tv show with the red haired wife, bimbo blond daughter and perverted son right?

Trolt
Bundy.

NoFate007
If Grundy at his peak can go toe to toe with Superman, there's no way he's losing to Ultimate Colossus, unless he's gotten some huge boost in power that I haven't heard of.

rotiart
Oh. Cause Bundy would lose easy. He'd just take off his shoes and throw it at Piotr :P. ( messing. i know who al bundy is)

Grimm22
Grundy rips Colossus in half. Rolls him into a ball with one hand and eats him.

Seriously, Grundy beats down Supes with ease in his most powerful form. no expression

DickBlazer
Originally posted by NoFate007
If Grundy at his peak can go toe to toe with Superman, there's no way he's losing to Ultimate Colossus, unless he's gotten some huge boost in power that I haven't heard of.
Ult. Colossus reduced a speeding train to wreckage without getting pushed back in the least. i recall supes getting pushed back by a speeding train. smokin' food for thought. Ult Colossus would take Grundy, at least if marvel inked the fight.

Superman>Ult Colossus>Solomon Grundy

Grimm22
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Ult. Colossus reduced a speeding train to wreckage without getting pushed back in the least. i recall supes getting pushed back by a speeding train. smokin' food for thought. Ult Colossus would take Grundy, at least if marvel inked the fight.

No I think you got it messed up.........

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ult. Colossus wink

Grundy >>>>>> Superman

Grundy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ult. Colosssus big grin

Broly92
Ult. Colosuss>>>>>>>>>>>Thing and ultimate Thing big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
Ult. Colosuss>>>>>>>>>>>Thing and ultimate Thing big grin

Two bens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any version of Colossus wink

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Two bens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any version of Colossus wink
She-Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Two bens

King_Mungi
Grundy at his best not only took on Superman, but he took on the JLA and the JSA on his own.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Grundy rips Colossus in half. Rolls him into a ball with one hand and eats him.

Seriously, Grundy beats down Supes with ease in his most powerful form. no expression pretty much.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
She-Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Two bens

She Hulk < x100 Two Bens no expression

Colossus < x100 Two Bens

Hulk < x40 Two Bens

You = Foot cool

juggernaut66666

laughing laughing

golem370
Thing for She Hulk and beat her

Tron

Impressive, because we all know DC characters can't deal with speeding trains...

Seriously, Grundy in top form would murder Ultimate AND 616 Colossus.

Originally posted by rotiart
Oh. Cause Bundy would lose easy. He'd just take off his shoes and throw it at Piotr :P. ( messing. i know who al bundy is)

Like hell. All he has to say is "Let's rock", and it''s all over.

Whittdawg92
yeah, grundy stomps colosuss in almost any form

EvilDead666
What if it was Ultimate Colossus, 616 Colossus, and blood lust Black Symbiote Suit Spiderman vs. full powered Grundy?

Whittdawg92
full powered grundy??? full powered grundy would give gog wars doomsday a fight.

EvilDead666
What if it was Batman, Savage Hulk, Ult. Colossus, 616 Colossus, Dr. Strange, and Silver Surfer vs. full powered Grundy?

Whittdawg92
batman, 616 piotr get killed, but then they might stand a chance cuz of Dr. Strange.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tron
Like hell. All he has to say is "Let's rock", and it''s all over.

Thats true. Les not forget that Bundy played high school football for Polk High.

EvilDead666
I think he scored 7 touchdowns in one game. That's incredible.

Tron
Four touchdowns, which is still amazing.

Whittdawg92
how many times can u use the Grundy-is-Bundy joke? geez

Grimm22
Originally posted by EvilDead666
What if it was Batman, Savage Hulk, Ult. Colossus, 616 Colossus, Dr. Strange, and Silver Surfer vs. full powered Grundy?

He still dominates big grin

Validus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
how many times can u use the Grundy-is-Bundy joke? geez
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/nomaam.jpg

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/nomaam.jpg

laughing Sweet.

Can I get a whoooa BUNDY!!

Tron
laughing out loud

Okay, I think we can stop the Bundy jokes now, before they start to get old...

Whittdawg92
i said that like the 2nd time people mentioned that in a thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.