silver surfer vs wonder woman, superman, and thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
who wins they fight in front of a star, like when supes fought darkseid.
i got a little trick in my sleeve so you guys can argue, and such.
silver surfer will be like the annihilation one. so hes not going to puss out.

Avalonofthewind
Surfer gets curbstomped. There's WAY too much power on this vs team. T-vo, godblast, godwaves + magic and Sundips.

olympian
Surfer goes down.

Thor with Mjolnir alone can defeat him (and has done exactly that iirc), let alone with two other top tiers, to help him.

Mindship
Originally posted by olympian
...Thor with Mjolnir alone can defeat him (and has done exactly that iirc)...

As I understand things, IRC is Not canon, so Thor's victory over Annihilation Surfer sounds fan-driven.

Addressing thread topic: I don't see even Annihilation Surfer beating this combination.

Tassadar
He could beat any one of them in a 1 on 1, but at the same time? Surfer goes down.

MJOILNIR
Thor did own Surfer in the blood and Thunder series. That was a little different though, he waqs insane at the time. He was not beserk. Thor himself states that to gain the warrior madness strength he must whip himself into a frenzy or beserk. He also references "putting on the bear shirt" during that explanation. This was a tern used by the actual viking beserkers. Putting on the bear shirt is a phrase givin the tern "beserk". I know during the blood and thunder series that many refer to that as warrior madness but Thor himself refered to the warrior madness as beserk where he gains his 10X strength.

Rols
SS gets curbstomp against this 3, just to much brute to handle + What SS can do interms of energy manipulation, Mjonir can nearly match it as well + there speed wouldnt allow SS to do his matter manipulation skills.
Annihilation SS still dont know much about..

Scorpiom
SS has a bad day with Thors hammer up his A!@ and a fist from Supes down his throat. Sorry SS, you are gonna need Galactus for this one.

UniOmni
Add Morg and the heralds have a good shot at winning.

OR he creates another hungry hole and blasts WW inside, killing her and thinning the ranks.

T-vo i'm not touching on..........Its that bad.

Thor imo, SHOULD lose to Surfer, but until its shown, only opinion.

bigbran
actually i put surfer by the sun for a reason, and that reason being that surfer can absorb stars. so he could just absorb it and kill every last one of them.

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
actually i put surfer by the sun for a reason, and that reason being that surfer can absorb stars. so he could just absorb it and kill every last one of them. lmao

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
lmao what the hell does that mean?

bigbran
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.