A-next vs. X-men 2099

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
A-next Roster
Stinger
Mainframe
J2
Scarlet Witch
Jim Rhodes
Ant-Man II
Thunderstrike II
American Dream
Freebooter
Crimson Curse
Bluestreak
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7228/200pxanext1mx2.png

VS.

X-men 2099 roster
Xi'an Chi Xan
Cerebra
Krystalin
Metalhead
Meanstreak
Bloodhawk
Sham
Junkpile
La Lunatica
Skullfire
Serpentina
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3228/clipboard01xyw1.png

who wins

Broly92
bump

Broly92
I say X-men 2099

Broly92
ANSWER my THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broly92
bump

Broly92
bump

Brutacus
ok x-men 2099 take this.

Broly92
bump

rotiart
NO!

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Broly92
A-next Roster
Stinger
Mainframe
J2
Scarlet Witch
Jim Rhodes
Ant-Man II
Thunderstrike II
American Dream
Freebooter
Crimson Curse
Bluestreak

VS.

X-men 2099 roster
Xi'an Chi Xan
Cerebra
Krystalin
Metalhead
Meanstreak
Bloodhawk
Sham
Junkpile
La Lunatica
Skullfire
Serpentina

who wins

Sorry. I would have answered this sooner if I had seen it. Wow! You actually allowed Serpentina to be on the list? She was easily the most useless character on the team. All she succeeded in doing was getting everybody ticked at Junkpile and nearly killing Skullfire before he even discoverd how to use his powers.

If X-men 2099 really use their heads (or rather if Xian does) then they can win this almost every time. It has to do with Cerebra and Xian playing support. Like if someone on their team falls Xian gets in there and heals them quick then acts as support to get rid of the opponent. But they have to play it smart.

Broly92
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Sorry. I would have answered this sooner if I had seen it. Wow! You actually allowed Serpentina to be on the list? She was easily the most useless character on the team. All she succeeded in doing was getting everybody ticked at Junkpile and nearly killing Skullfire before he even discoverd how to use his powers.

If X-men 2099 really use their heads (or rather if Xian does) then they can win this almost every time. It has to do with Cerebra and Xian playing support. Like if someone on their team falls Xian gets in there and heals them quick then acts as support to get rid of the opponent. But they have to play it smart.
hmmm intresting

celestialdemon
I'd probably have to give it to X-Men. Skullfire and Xi'an would be the toughest to deal with. Xi'an because he can heal anyone who falls plus destroy anyone he touches, and Skullfire because if he is killed, he can still exist as pure energy.

Broly92
How many times out of ten

celestialdemon
How many times out of ten

I'll give them 7/10

Broly92
What about J2

Psyquis52
What about J2 Eventually he has to fall. Against the likes of Metalhead and Junkpile. Sides. Maybe Xian's touch does something to him too.

I'll give them a 7/10 as well.

Broly92
I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.