who would win in a race to the finish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serae Erigon
Quicksilver vs. Flash both using the speed force and have full knowledge of it. They have current and original powers. The race is in an alternate dimension with obstacles.

Juntai
Originally posted by Serae Erigon
Quicksilver vs. Flash both using the speed force and have full knowledge of it. They have current and original powers. The race is in an alternate dimension with obstacles. Wally you mean?
Other speedsters can use and have all the knowledge they want.. but...Wally's mainlined to the speedforce, that's something no other speedster can match. It seperates him from the pack.

Even if you're considering that Quicksilver is somehow also considered mainlined to be more equal with Wally....
He just recites 3x2(9yz)4a, and leaves Quicksilver behind.

Thanos_1971
Flash.Easily.

Grimm22
Flash finshes the race before Quicksilver leaves the starting line big grin

JOE NUNEZ
Runner steps in the race, and not only wins, but kills both Flash, and QS....

Juntai
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Runner steps in the race, and not only wins, but kills both Flash, and QS.... no

magneto1992
Flash or the road runner or even Speddy gonzales beat quicksilver

Whittdawg92
shit, i can beat QS, he's a sad excuse of a character.

Draco69
He's a good character...but Flash's shadow is like a disengrating beam that kinda killed him....

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
He's a good character...but Flash's shadow is like a disengrating beam that kinda killed him.... There's only one Fastest man alive.

Grimm22
Nah he's basicly known for being the slow jerk who is also the son of magneto stick out tongue

celestialdemon
In this race, Flash wins easily. Add the Runner and Runner wins.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Juntai
There's only one Fastest man alive. fastest MAN, not cosmic

Juntai
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
fastest MAN, not cosmic You know someone faster?
We'll compare feats.
I guarantee you no one has speed feats higher or more plentiful than Wally.

Whittdawg92
*chuckles* i never said cosmics were faster, iwas simply pointing out the flaw in his coined phrase.

Darth Pwnage
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
*chuckles* i never said cosmics were faster, iwas simply pointing out the flaw in his coined phrase. i am super super horny (i am a Girl)

Rols
You think Wally is a lot ffassttterr than Bart since Speedforce is in Bart now?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Darth Pwnage
i am super super horny (i am a Girl) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Juntai
Originally posted by Rols
You think Wally is a lot ffassttterr than Bart since Speedforce is in Bart now? Considering Wally isn't even around anymore?
Bart doesn't have the speed feats to match Wally by any means.

Rols
No, not yet but theres gotta be some advantage of having the speed force in him, thats what i gather. First I thought his the only 1 who has access to the speed force but apparently it is within his body now(or am i mistaken).

Juntai
No, not yet but theres gotta be some advantage of having the speed force in him, thats what i gather. First I thought his the only 1 who has access to the speed force but apparently it is within his body now(or am i mistaken). I've got the first two issues, but I don't totally get it yet.

badabing
I'm surprised Accel hasn't posted here yet.

Validus
No, not yet but theres gotta be some advantage of having the speed force in him, thats what i gather. First I thought his the only 1 who has access to the speed force but apparently it is within his body now(or am i mistaken).
It is in his body.

It would be enough if Bart was faster than Wally but if he really will be faster than all the old Speed Force users put together, forget about it. That's a sick power level.

Rols
From what i gather its within his body, the speedforce i mean. It still to early to tell but there was a diff. a reaction between Griff and the speedforce within Bart. The 3rd issue should be pretty interesting.

Yeah that would be a very sick power level, kinda like ION.

Accel
Originally posted by Serae Erigon
Quicksilver vs. Flash both using the speed force and have full knowledge of it. They have current and original powers. The race is in an alternate dimension with obstacles.
Wally still has him beat on experience. Even under these conditions, it's just hard to picture Quicksilver beating Flash in a race.
Originally posted by Juntai
Considering Wally isn't even around anymore?
Bart doesn't have the speed feats to match Wally by any means.
Just the fact that Bart's now faster than all the others combined should be enough for now.

Sea King
cat quicksliver move through time?

if so quicksliver walks to the finish line then goes back in time to when the race started and since he is already at the finshe line he wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
It is in his body.

It would be enough if Bart was faster than Wally but if he really will be faster than all the old Speed Force users put together, forget about it. That's a sick power level. The god of speed

Juntai
Originally posted by Sea King
cat quicksliver move through time?

if so quicksliver walks to the finish line then goes back in time to when the race started and since he is already at the finshe line he wins. Wally can move through time too.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
It is in his body.

It would be enough if Bart was faster than Wally but if he really will be faster than all the old Speed Force users put together, forget about it. That's a sick power level.

*Meanwhile while traveling at 87 cubed the speed of light squared, the Flash suddenly notices something out of the corner of his eye!*

Captain Boomerang: Take this!

Flash: It's going too fast! Can't avoid it! AGH!

Captain Boomerang: Ha! The Rogues prevail at last!

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
*Meanwhile while traveling at 87 cubed the speed of light squared, the Flash suddenly notices something out of the corner of his eye!*

Captain Boomerang: Take this!

Flash: It's going too fast! Can't avoid it! AGH!

Captain Boomerang: Ha! The Rogues prevail at last! lmao.

galan7777777
flash can run many times greater then the speed of light, quicksilver would be no match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.